It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The �Terrorist� View

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Hey jethro,, Why do you think I am a little girl? Ashley used to be a mans name before it became popular for girls in the eighties.

Very true. (Sorry about the irrelevent comment but Im a big Evil Dead fan
)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Originally posted by medic
My God knows more than yours. And he can beat yours up.

All I can say is that crack kills. GOD is GOD and goes by many names. I see that you have a limited view of reality and I will cease to respond to your baseless comments

God may go by different names, but all those who claim is God is not. The God of Abraham is not the god of of the Muslims, is not the god of the Hindus, is not the god the Taoists, etc. God is not schizophrenic.

As far as who sponsors the terrorists, I suppose you are expecting the conspiratorial, "Its the CIA!!" slobber at the mouth answer. Not going to go there. I'll not contribute to the instability of a fellow conspiracy theorist. We are all unstable enough without anyone else's help!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

God may go by different names, but all those who claim is God is not. The God of Abraham is not the god of of the Muslims, is not the god of the Hindus, is not the god the Taoists, etc. God is not schizophrenic.

This is not true. The Islamic God is the God of Abraham.

Surah 3:84

Say (O Muhammad ): "We believe in All�h and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibr�him (Abraham), Ism�'il (Ishmael), Ish�que (Isaac), Ya'q�b (Jacob) and Al-Asb�t [the twelve sons of Ya'q�b (Jacob)] and what was given to M�sa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (All�h) we have submitted (in Isl�m)."

Jesus is also in the Koran along with most of your favorite biblical characters. Islam is based on Judaism, and Christianity. There are many changes, but the foundations are the same.

Please read the Koran before you comment on it, or do some research with Islamic sources. The claims that it is not the same God come from Jews, and Christians, not Muslims.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

Originally posted by DjNothing

Originally posted by thesaneone
What does god bless america have to do about terrorist?

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. Its a fine example of how religion can (and usually is) poisoned.

Then maybe you guys should rip up your poisoned money just because it say's in GOD we trust!
sinners

Aha. Touche`, I use a check card. It doesnt mention god anywhere, unless its hidden in the visa logo.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

As far as who sponsors the terrorists, I suppose you are expecting the conspiratorial, "Its the CIA!!" slobber at the mouth answer. Not going to go there. I'll not contribute to the instability of a fellow conspiracy theorist. We are all unstable enough without anyone else's help!

The terrorists are far more likely to be sponsored by commercial interests in their own homelands than by the CIA. The War on Terror costs the West a helluva lot of money and has drastically affected our economies. Middle East nations have profited due to the uncertainty in the oil markets and have a lot more political power than they did a decade ago. They've always spent money on internal security over there too, and it's not like Saudi Arabia, Iran or Pakistan have had to drastically upgrade and upset their economies.
Using just those 3 countries as an example you can see that they also have dramatic political problems internally. Using the USA as the Great Satan and as a focus of opinion to take the extremists minds away from his own government's failings worked to keep Saddam in power for a long time.

There can be no doubt that some Middle Eastern states have sponsored international terrorism in the past to prop up their regimes and economies.
Not a definite theory, but it's far more plausible than anti-Western terrorism being directed against us by our own people.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Originally posted by Eternal
Sadly, i can see where your coming from. But is there any evidence supporting the fact that Skull and Bones is in fact Satanic? Or is it just something that people automatically believe because of the whole "secret Society" get up?

I guess sleeping in coffins and performing rituals with the remains of dead people doesn�t count as devil worshiping. My bad

~*~
I believe your reply contained popular accepted myths of the Skull & Bones. in contrast I ask=

? satanic ritual to sit in an antique chair?
-as the original owner is now deceased, does that constitute contact with the dead?-

every burger you enjoy, can be viewed as animal sacrifice
~v~

the skull & bones has more to do with Adventuresome Swashbuckling (Piracy) on the high seas of business & industry.

the Jolly Roger name was taken, so the term skull&bones was instituted,
these 'pirates' were really 'captains' of industry, taught at Yale- - - - etc etc etc
...the occultist secrecy and such sells, turns a profit, and is most likely encouraged & perpetuated by the 'club'...
~*~

the 'Terrorists', are not from the 'turn-the-other-cheek' school of thought...which we as 'christians' were ingrained to believe in ( the secret meaning is: a live consumer is more advantageous to the Group!)

~#~........(and his number was 666..)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Hey jethro,, Why do you think I am a little girl? Ashley used to be a mans name before it became popular for girls in the eighties.
Good for you, your from Virginia,you must feel very patriotic.(ho..hum).
By the way, genius, Crazy is spelled with a C......
I think you should probably put the plug back in the jug.
You're funny though,so angry.

It's not the name Ash, it's the mental projection of yourself through your words. The reason you seem like a little girl is because you came into a conversation out of no where with some inane comment about my spelling and grammar...

and you were wrong on both counts.

The only reason I bring up Virginia is because you said I was from Tennessee after it being right on your screen. It�s plain as day.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please let me in the conversation

Note-only the picture is in play here.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yup ashley, your an odd one. You don't really have an opinion relevant to any of our discussions, YOU have the bad grammer, and it would do you good to read up on "slang". Difficult subject, I know. And you DO project your self as a little girl, so you should understand why we are percieving you that way. So my advice to you would be to go to the kiddies room and post, or just comon out and tell us your a really old fat man, who has a serious problem with pointing out other peoples grammer problems. And then ends up being wrong. Awwww.....

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"You're" Mr. Medic not "Your".

Many have noticed, and no one has said anything, but now that you are correcting the grammer of others it is time.

Learn to spell before you tell others how to write.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
ArchAngel, again, God is not schizophrenic, no matter if the patron of your religion is. If God was of both books, we would be the same. As a matter of fact, there would be no need for two books.
Christ is not the Son of God, the Lamb sacrificed for mankind, or the personal savior for any Muslim. I don't care if he is in your book as that doesn't mean he is foretold of properly.
It is also obvious that the God of Abraham is not the God of the Muslims, as the God of Abraham plainly said He would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed it.
Please, read the Bible and understand it before you comment on it, ArchAngel. Engage brain before typewriter, as well. Before you are concerned with grammar, concentrate on content. Content is more important, and your is a bit flawed.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

grammer

Quick fix required.

God and the devil are in the detail.

link   
ooohhhhh cool guy. I see we have some "How cool can I be" issues..LOL now now, SPECIFICALLY, what part of her grammer did I correct? And your acting just like her now. How mature! Let me give you some advice.....how about you put some ADULT thought into your writing before you post it. Eh? never know, people like me might stop making fun of you when you make these poor attempts at popularity. Have a GREAT day!

link   

The God of Abraham is not the god of of the Muslims, is not the god of the Hindus, is not the god the Taoists, etc. God is not schizophrenic.

Thomas I thought your were better than this. I've read the Quran and trust me your statement right here is way off. Do you know how many times Abraham is mention in the Quran.. In fact there are a lot of biblical figures in the bible. The reason for this is that Mohammad was trying to prove that the visions he was receiving were legit. He never studied the scared text of the Christian and Jews because he couldn�t read.

In Mecca what do you think that big black thing that they circle around is???? Supposedly it was made by Abraham. Muslims believe that they are decedents of Abraham so how can you say that their God isn�t the God of Abraham ???? Abraham is the father of the three major religions. Get your facts straight man. I can't say anything about Hindus and the Taoists but on Islam you are Dead Wrong.

What I meant when I said he goes by many names is that we don't know they true name of GOD and trust me Gods name is not Jesus. Some Jews believe that if a man were to speak the true name his body would not be able to handle the vibration and they would explode!!! That's a little extreme but just to point out to you the "God" is not the name of the Most High. In this human form that is one thing we will never know

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying, DaTruth. We must have been typing and posting about the same time. See the post above yours for what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It is also obvious that the God of Abraham is not the God of the Muslims, as the God of Abraham plainly said He would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed it.
Please, read the Bible and understand it before you comment on it, ArchAngel. Engage brain before typewriter, as well. Before you are concerned with grammar, concentrate on content. Content is more important, and your is a bit flawed.

Israel has suffered violence from its start and from all the religions get your facts straight. Do you know what Israel means��City of Peace�. It was founded in blood when the Jews took it from the Cainites and has had blood in it�s streets ever since. There is a kind of irony in that huh

I can't believe that your being this ignorant Thomas. Get a clue man. Didn�t Moses say that there would be a prophet that would come after him??? Didn�t �Jesus� say that there was a prophet that would come after him???? I mean come on. The KJV of the bible that you read isn�t all the books. Each book is the Gospel according to [fill in the blank] So if you wanted to understand the gospel of �Jesus� wouldn�t you want all the books from those that was closes to him??? Who was the one disciple that was the closest??? Mary Magdalene and look what the church did to her, left her books out and painted her as a prostitute because they thought that there was no place for a woman in �their� church.

You just seem to ignore the corruption within the catholic church I'm glad that there are other books out there like the Torah and the Quran because if there weren�t we would all be brain dead slaves the "Holy Roman Catholic Church" That right there is an oxymoron in it's self because it was the Romans that killed "Jesus". You an perfect example of how leaving out books in the bible and warp a persons perception. I suggests that you read the lost books of the bibles and see for your self what they don't want you to see

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am always open to ideas, DaTruth, and if one could give me an idea as to how God could be THE God of both religions, yet lead the Muslims into slaughtering the Jews, and how could He be the God of both because Muhammad claimed to know the God of Abraham when Abraham was also waiting for the ultimate sacrifice, Jesus? The God of Abraham said that nobody will be getting to Heaven unless they believe in the Sacrifice He gave in order to wash away the sins we couldn't even hide. I've never read in the Koran where Muhammad said people should accept Christ as their savior.
As I said, if The God of Abraham is the God of Muhammad, then He would clearly be suffering from a mental disorder as He obviously has no clue how He wishes to be worshipped, and He obviously has no concrete ideas on how He wishes us to behave. That is not possible, as far as I can tell.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am always open to ideas, DaTruth, and if one could give me an idea as to how God could be THE God of both religions, yet lead the Muslims into slaughtering the Jews, and how could He be the God of both because Muhammad claimed to know the God of Abraham when Abraham was also waiting for the ultimate sacrifice, Jesus? The God of Abraham said that nobody will be getting to Heaven unless they believe in the Sacrifice He gave in order to wash away the sins we couldn't even hide. I've never read in the Koran where Muhammad said people should accept Christ as their savior.
As I said, if The God of Abraham is the God of Muhammad, then He would clearly be suffering from a mental disorder as He obviously has no clue how He wishes to be worshipped, and He obviously has no concrete ideas on how He wishes us to behave. That is not possible, as far as I can tell.

I suggest you read your bible a little closely and the lost books of the bible. You will see how they left out the other teachings of "Jesus". He always put GOD the Father above him and gave his closes secrets to Mary. And rightfully so, how can a man teach to all of mankind and not include the woman�s perspective? They are a part of the bigger picture to and this is what he did. He understood humanity as a whole and not just what the "Holy Roman Catholic Church" wasn�t you to believe.

To comment on why God would confuse us with didfrent' books. He isn't it is us man kind who complicate things. He just keeps it simple. Love me and express your love for me through your actions with other people.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I suggest you read the Bible and understand it, and not try and throw in Satanic nonsense that appeals to the rebelious atitudes of people.
God is the God of Love, and much more. There is no confusion about that. Mary was the human mother, but Christ is the Son of God, God incarnate, and that is the message, there is no male/female message beyond how we are to conduct ourselves and what duties and responsibilities God has assigned to each.

This has devolved into something besides what the original topic was, and I apologize. Let's get back on track before I am forced to figure out how to split the thread and put half in the Religion forum. You don't want me to attempt such a thing as the last time I tried something that complex I lost the entire thread!
I've since learned to leave the computer geekery to professionals, like Skeptic.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

God is the God of Love, and much more. There is no confusion about that. Mary was the human mother, but Christ is the Son of God, God incarnate, and that is the message, there is no male/female message beyond how we are to conduct ourselves and what duties and responsibilities God has assigned to each.

I ment Mary Magdline not the mother mary and i'm not throwing in satnic verses??? Gezzz

<< 1  2  3   >>

join