It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The �Terrorist� View

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Abraham, father of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. Funny how the problem remains between the latter day offspring of these three religions. Hmmmm, should make one wonder about truth. Anyone who believes we are not in a war of religion is a fool in my book. The fighting between these three decendants of Abraham has been going on for years, I say we get used to it.

Here is a quote from: Abraham's Children
(Genesis 17: 1-7, 15-16, Romans 4: 13-25)
March 16, 2003
Rev. Cindy Terry

In fact most of the people involved directly in the conflict in Iraq and much of the Middle East are all descendants of Abraham. From Hagar Abraham's first son Ishmael was born and the Islamic faith has evolved into over a billion Muslims today. From Sarah, Abraham's second son Isaac was born from which comes the Jewish faith with nearly fifteen million Jews today. Christians who come out the Jewish tradition from Jesus account for two billion people. Each of these faiths has Abraham as their ancestor, the one with whom God made the everlasting covenant to be our God and we will be God's people. Each of these faiths has a sacred text, which they believe is inspired by God and there are many similarities as we all believe

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Who the hell would call their organization Skull & Bones" anyway!?! Wouldn't that kind of tip people off about their objectives. They should take a clue from all of those Japanese game shows and call it The Super Happy Lightening Fun Club or something.

Skull and Bones, is a Yale brotherhood

www.parascope.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ashley, first of all honey, you should probably finish highschool before you begin to play with the big boys.

My deepest apologies for leaving out a comma. The sentence was plainly still understandable, but as idiots often do, you misunderstood the obvious.

Should look like this:

I love America, moron.

Is that better. Do you get in now little girl? Good, get back on the porch before you try to make a legitimate point and get blasted. We wouldn't want your ego to get brused.

Medic, sorry for not being more thorough, it was pretty late. But come on man, you and me both know that no one appriciates what we did/do. People are critical to a fault of military members. Please do me a favor and don't make us look bad. I'm not trying to flame you bud. I love my country, but not enough to tell someone to get the # out. Where did I say that I hated anything about America. I can hate people and still love the country.

I served in the Marine Corps infantry, with an quick reaction infantry company.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yeah i hear you man, and yeah i'm trying to do my best here. I'm a medic with 2 CAV in the army. we're right smack in the middle of baghdad. It blows. Don't take anything I said personally. It's the nature of dealing with these idiots on this site. So i realize you don't hate american. I'm just as quick as you to jump. It's nothing personal, so sorry bro.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not a problem. At the very least I can understand the mentality. I had the same thing when I was in. Before Iraq 2, we got no thanks for anything we did because the news barely covered it.

Oh well, sucks to be everyone I guess. Life is a thankless venture.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Gee I love watching muslims with their emphasis on moon worship (crescent), going into temples, wearing robes, engaging in rituals, and attacking anyone they don't like at least via condemnation ranging up to physical attacks.

Yup, being a muslim means being closer to god!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sadly, i can see where your coming from. But is there any evidence supporting the fact that Skull and Bones is in fact Satanic? Or is it just something that people automatically believe because of the whole "secret Society" get up?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Gee I love watching Christians hunt for Easter Eggs.

"Easter gets its name from Eoster, an Anglo-Saxon goddess of the dawn. Her name comes from an Indo-European root "aus-," meaning "to shine," from which also come Eos and Aurora, the Greek and Roman names of the dawn goddess; also in Greek, Aurios was Aurora as the Goddess of the Morrow (Her name may derive from an earlier "Ausrion," meaning morning). Her holiday is celebrated near the Spring Equinox (Gk. he Ismemeria Earine), as Easter is celebrated on the Sunday following the full moon that follows or falls on the Spring Equinox; naturally She is especially honored by Dawn Rites (as is still part of the Easter tradition)."

and by the way, try to read the bible in Arabic, it is loaded with "moon god" references.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How many Muslims do I know? How far back do you want me to start the count? From the 70's? Do I still have to be in contact with them, or all that I have known?
The whole Koran, do I count the skimming, or the studying?
When I don't even consider myself an "expert" of my own Holy Bible, should I consider myself an expert on a belief to which I do not subscribe?
Do you parrot what other America-Haters say, or do you come up with sketchy ideas by yourself?

All of your questions are immaterial and the reasoning behind your questioning would silence you, if you were to apply the principals evenly, no matter how I answer the questions.

You claim that our woes come from allying ourselves with a fellow democratic nation, one who affords citizens' rights to both the Jewish citizenry as well as the non-Jewish. You claim that were we to not ally ourselves with the Jews, the Arab world would then leave us alone. Nevermind the fact they have intentions of spreading their religion.
I find it interesting though, that the Arab world cannot live content in their own self-being while Israel lives in the world as well. Furthermore, I cannot understand why anyone would try and justify Israel's existence and our alignment with the fellow free-nation as just cause for the atrocities inflicted upon us.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by medic
My God knows more than yours. And he can beat yours up.

All I can say is that crack kills. GOD is GOD and goes by many names. I see that you have a limited view of reality and I will cease to respond to your baseless comments

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Phoenix

It is religious zealots violently wanting to impose their religious beliefs on others no more - no less.

couldnt of said it better my self

And Bush is a religious Zealot??? Oh I forgot Devil worshipers don't count

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
It is religious zealots violently wanting to impose their religious beliefs on others no more - no less.

Just like the Bush administrations doing right now in the Mid. East.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

They are jealous.... Oh my god, are there still idiots out there on THIS band wagon still?

~sigh~

Yep and a bunch of them are right here on ATS

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by allwayslooken
My Gods better then your God

Who the hell is your GOD I might ask a #ing golden calf??????

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by DaTruth
Put your self in the mind of a devout religous Muslim. They look at America as the most evil empire to have come into power. Why you ask? Well when we have 2 political candidates running for president and both of them are part of a secret society called Skull & Bones that makes the "terrorist" think that he is justified in fighting a holy war against the "devils". Personally I don't like what there doing but I see where there coming from. Skull & Bones is satanic. I don't agree with there tatics because there hurting innocent people but I see why America is seen as the Great Satan. We got Satanist that sleep in coffins running our country. Wake up America!!!!!!!!!

I would say this indicates your lack of understanding of the motivation of the terrorist organizations, and the Islamic mindset. It has nothing to do with the Skull and Bones. They have their own agenda, and in case you have never taken the time to notice, our western ideas of individual freedom does not fit with their idea for us.

You can't stand Shrub, Bangin? And what person pursuing the Oval Office is it that you like? And why are you so deluded that you think that person is better than Shrub? If you are being true to yourself, you'll not be able to stand the next winner, either.

Who funded these "terrorist organizations"? I want you to find that out then come holler at me

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
How many Muslims do you know?

Have you read the Koran?

Are you an expert on Islam?

Or do you simply parrot what the media in America tells you?

Never has Bin Laden, or any other terrorist organization stated that they hate America because of our freedoms.

They hate us because of the things we do that affect their lives.

They hate us because we have allied ourselves with Israel.

When you take on allies you also take on enemies.

There is no nation on earth that could have provided us with more enemies than Israel.

(Thanks Israel)

Da Truth will set you free!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

KrazyJethro, if you don't like america, than get the f*ck out.

Now this is complete and utter BULL#! I get so tired of you blind patriots destroying my country, then telling me to get the # out when I bitch about it! America WAS a good country, at one time. Patriotism is NOT just going along with whatever horrible things the gov't chooses to do. Patriotism is NOT watching and supporting the downfall of your country!!! If you think so, you really are ignorant.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by Satyr]

Why even reply

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
Sadly, i can see where your coming from. But is there any evidence supporting the fact that Skull and Bones is in fact Satanic? Or is it just something that people automatically believe because of the whole "secret Society" get up?

I guess sleeping in coffins and performing rituals with the remains of dead people doesn�t count as devil worshiping. My bad

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

My God knows more than yours. And he can beat yours up.

All I can say is that crack kills. GOD is GOD and goes by many names. I see that you have a limited view of reality and I will cease to respond to your baseless comments

Um. The reality is that the comment was in all likelihood said in jest and pointing at irony, so I guess you need to cool down. As a matter of fact, I found the comment pretty humourous but also pretty pertinent.
Medic seems to be pointing out that this is how trivial world affairs can be. The people at the top get the extremists to fight by giving them a god to fight for. Thier god is better than anyone else's in their eyes and their god is tougher. Extremists swallow that crap without actually sitting down and thinking about it. If they did think about it for a while they would realise how badly they are being suckered.

By the way. Can I suggest you put what you want to say in one post? It's a pain in the ass having to scroll down three quarters of a page just to read 4 sentences.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey jethro,, Why do you think I am a little girl? Ashley used to be a mans name before it became popular for girls in the eighties.
Good for you, your from Virginia,you must feel very patriotic.(ho..hum).
By the way, genius, Crazy is spelled with a C......
I think you should probably put the plug back in the jug.
You're funny though,so angry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join