It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just accidentally surfed into the strangest website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've no idea what the purpose of the site is. Here check it out:

www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok, it seems there's more to that site than just that one splash page. It seems like a never-ending splash page site. You gotta look for the link that says 'Enter' to get to the next splash page. All bizarre.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok, I just got up from napping with my son and yours is the first thread I look at.

As someone who lives in Kahleeforneeah, I must say, you have just scared me worse than a zombie movie.

How on earth you accidentally surf into something like that, I don't think I want to know.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It was a total accident. I was on another page, my sister called out to me, I turned in the chair, my elbow hit the mouse, it fell on the left mouse button and clicked on a link on that page.

I've clicked on the 'Enter' link dozens of times now, there seems to be no end to the weirdness.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've gone through a few of those pages. The guy is really good! I used to do collage, and these remind me very much of animated collages with little surprises hidden inside.

Good find, BC!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Speaking of strange websites, has anyone seen the new online ad campaign for the zune?

www.zune.net

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Um, not sure about that website. When I clicked the link, the computer went berzerk, nothing happend for about 5 min., and then a little window popped up telling me to go to myspace.com and be Rupert somebody's friend. I'm serious.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I love that site(60x1.com), the art is beautiful and very contreversial at the same time.

The web-designer has a few other websites including a biography page. He's a graphic artists and a political activist of some sorts. I found this site a few years ago. How exactly, I forget.

Interesting, I remember there being several pages on this site in the past. You would click on the current page to advance to the next page.

Seems as if it has changed a bit over the years.

edit: I found the enter button at the bottom of the page.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Quite an accidental find. Yes, I went to each page and love every moment of it. It's all tied together in a video at the end.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Not sure what everyone else is seeing as soon as i clicked the link it came up for about 5 secs flashing all over the place and then crashed my computer.

Thanks.....Not.

mojo.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wonder why the web address of it was Cdocuments temporary files, etc

It appeared to take an address in my computer. Also I got another box show up asking me to be Rupert Murdochs friend on myspace.

I hope it didn't infect me.

I don't understand how something I didn't download can have an address in my C: drive.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
How on earth you accidentally surf into something like that, I don't think I want to know.

ROFL!!!

But now that you mention it.... how DID he come across it???

new topics

top topics

join