It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Eyes Turn Black

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Colour change in eyes is a very easy thing to explain

it could be due to blood pressure change induced by a violent emotion/feeling

Violent or disturbing

due to the important amounts of veins and vessels irrigating the eyes tissues, it could easily change the colour of the eye..

second example, the lacrymal glands can be over stimulated for the same violent emotion and cover the eye itself with excessiv amount of lacrymal fluid, reflection of light on the fluid itself can make your eye look totaly different than usual

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
When ur eyes turned black, was there anything unusual around you or did it just happen?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Burningfallen

ever seens i was a little girl or a baby my eyes turn black i had a feeling that i was born in to a vampire and my real parents are vampire

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There were a couple of times I had paramedics confused about my eyes and other symptoms.
They had even asked me what planet I was from when I was a kid...the first time I recall.

My heart rate was similar to a heart condition or heart attack and my blood pressure was also wrong and was told I should have been unconscious or dead.
The EKG was off the chart as well. I don't know how dialated my pupils were though. I recall having looked in the mirror once and there wasn't even any white part showing.

The last time was when I was homeless and they called an ambulance. These paramedics did many of the same things, but when I got to the hospital they ran many other tests, even though I was 'homeless.' I never did get a bill from them either. They found the scoop mark on my right shin and one on top of my right hand and another green one in the palm of my left hand.

The whole thing was so bizarre and at one point I recall being tasered in the stomach right in front of the emergency desk area out of curiosity or whatever. The barbs were burned off or broken off and were taken out a few weeks later at another hospital, but no apparent scars.

Anyway, I have found other 'down to earth' possible diagnosises from some of my symptoms. One of which is caused by an acid condition or diet. Another symptom could be psychological with delusions halucinations etc. anyway.

www.wrongdiagnosis.com...

symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com...

wrongdiagnosis.com...

Blood pressure was probably related to the heart condition.

Other causes are seizures etc.

Two of my children are on anti-seizure meds and another has aspergers and a cousin has MS.

There can be many natural 'down to earth' causes.

Eyes that are completely black have also been said to be from wearing black contacts that are now available on the market.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also get checked out for a scan at the hospital. Dilated or pinpointed pupils are also a sign of head injury. Think back to that if you've had one?

Or it could point out a cranial issue. Not jumping to conclusions, but just get a CAT scan or something similar to rule any of that stuff out. Pressure on the brain can cause this. (Don't ask for specifics, I was trained as a medic, not a doctor
glad i'm not a medic anymore, lol!)

Hope any of that helps too

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
i've been having this problem since i reached teenage years...sometimes i would get this headache and my eyes would start turning black (including the whites) and my eyes are brown...been looking around..and heard that it might be concussion..so went to the doc...but after tons of tests...they cant find what's wrong in my head..cant find any concussions at all...and lately..i've stopped wearing glasses cause my degree just got better..but when i tried to focus on an object far away the object will get clearer but my eyes will start to turn black and it will start to bleed...was wondering does this happened to any one of u??.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Myself and others have noticed that when I am stressed or in pain my eyes turn blue. When I am angry, my eyes turn dark brown, almost black.

Bumping to see if there is a real medical condition to account for this.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Strangely that has happened to me as well. When I was 14 years old at school my friend said that the white part of my eyes were turning black. All I could remember was that I was really angry at someone? But I forgot why? They calmed me down but I had a massive head ache later on. They also insisted that I look in the mirror but I was kinda scared, unless they were lying to me?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No offense but:

pics or it didn't happen.

I mean while yes, they could be photochopped, it would lend some credence to your claim, and would also give us a good idea of what exactly you're describing.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Mydriasis(overly dialated puils) can be symptomatic of a serious illness. Go to a doctor.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
it's very calming, as for changing your pupil size, it's easy, i can do it on command, but if you stare into a mirror, and then turn the light on, they change size dramatically 0.0, very cool, my eyes also change colour due to emotions, but my natural eye colour is grey, which people find odd.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

You mean you can change it on command by varying the degree of light/dark, I assume. Everybody can do that.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Burningfallen

i have a friend who can make his eyes go black at his own free will mine often change colors but never black

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
double post , sorry

[edit on 9-8-2010 by wigit]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Lots of folk claiming they change eye colour. Weird stuff. Does anyone have a video or some pics of that?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

hate also has this effect on people, except the opposite effect.

there is a reason why cartoon character's eyes grow big when they see something they want, and when they see something they hate they get smaller.

same thing happens to people, you can play with it in the mirror.

look into your eyes and just think about something you really really love and just think it is the most beautiful thing you could ever see. your pupils will dilate.

the hate one is hard for me to do because I dont hate anything really, passing moments of 30 seconds, but true hate, nah.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
why don't you guys post some pics about your extra rings, colors, pupils etc.??

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
why don't you guys post some pics about your extra rings, colors, pupils etc.??

Completely agree. In this day of 27 cameras for every living person, it's SO easy, and adds SO much credibility to any type of claim, if you post a couple pictures of whatever event/happening/incident that supposedly happened to you.

Not saing this isn't true .... but if MY eyes turned black, you can bet the FIRST thing I would do (at least after the freak-out was finished) woud be to grab either 1 of the 2 digital cameras I own, or 1 of the 3 web-cams I own, or 1 of the 2 camera-equipped cell-phones I own, and snap a picture for proof.

Actually, I'd probably use MORE than one of the cameras, in case one was unknowingly broken, and snap several DOZEN pictures, in case most of them didn't turn out well.

That way, I'd have a 99.5% chance of having at least 1 NON blurry picture, proofing that what I claim is actually what happened. I'll never understand why people don't do this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join