It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long should you............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well I can tell you at this point in my life i have been burned one too many times I myself subscribe to the 3-F rule. I learned I am much better off that way. And at your age it you just need to go out and live your life anyway no point in tying yourself down to anyone person.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
After a few very bad mistakes, I met this guy. We kissed on the first date but I made him wait until we had both gone for an AIDS test before getting any more physical. So it was about, four months after our first date.
We moved in together two months later and got married three months after that.
Been happily married for 12 years now.
But, it worked out that way because he was so different to all the other guys I had met/dated. I immediately felt that he was my best friend ever and he still is.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I feel that me and my SO have already passed the stage for Sex...But she has only had sex with one other person one time and it hurt...so she is scared. But oh well, sex is not important to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

At least you are willing to wait for it to happen. That's more than a lot of people will do. Just let it come around and it'll happen. Perhaps the other person involved was just more rough than she wanted.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Has been said already, you know when it comes natural. On the other hand based on personal experience relationships that last longer for me usually are the ones when I had to wait the most, not because my partner did not want to do it, but because I simply wanted things to be perfect and be certain that I wasn`t mistaken.

If I really like someone I rather wait, I don`t know why but if we are talking about love here and not just sex, I tend to believe that sex is kind of a great deal and there are more things shared than bodily fluids

top topics

<< 1   >>

join