It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Networking Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I've found this story, while surfing around.
I've read a lot of your postings on different subjects regarding a NWO, and found many very interesting and educating.
I would like your thoughts on this article.
It is a short article, and I am looking for more info.

My question to you is; Wouldn't this method of delivery, open the possibilities of a true world domination, by a group of nations in the UN?
Think about what else you could put in this "Universal Networking Language"

"Universal Networking Language Center, United Nations University
Tokyo, Japan
The UN is trying to decentralize machine translation with the Universal Networking Language. Developers will create UNL-embedded Web pages with special software. The user's corresponding browser add-on will then spot this text and request a translation from a UNL server. Researchers unveiled the system - which can translate between 15 languages - in April. By 2006, it should be available in every language of the UN's 185 member states."

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The thread I was going to tie in is GONE! (or I'm an idiot)

There was a news story about Bill Gates making a billion dollar commitment to UN efforts to get the third world on-line.

I think it ties in NICELY to any NWO effort using a universal computer language don't you?

Even the Internet seems purged of this story! I found one tiny blurb!!!

Microsoft partners UN to boost computer literacy in developing world
A News item from Business Respect, Issue Number 70, dated 27 Jan 2004

Microsoft chairman Bill Gates has announced that the company is to partner with the United Nations Development Programme in seeking to boost computer literacy in developing countries.

The programme will begin with pilot projects in Egypt, Mozambique and Morocco, and Gates promised that the computer centres that will be the vehicle for the scheme will not be restricted to use only Microsoft products.

Mark Malloch Brown, administrator of the UN program, said that the project could potentially provide 'shortcuts' to bypass corrupt governments, and he hoped that technology companies would come to see the developing world as a real market to be targeted.

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by RANT]

new topics

join