It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock market about to crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hey there guys, was hoping to get a bit more insight into the whole stock market crash news. Lately I have seen alot and heard alot to suggest that this could be a massive deppresion.

Hoping some more financially learned members could lend a hand and post some info or more news articles.

This video of Cramer on CNBC had me kinda worried...

[edit on 7-11-2007 by ka0s69]

Clearly this has nothing to do with space... My bad can an op move for me?

[edit on 7-11-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The only reason the market would crash is because of fear. Personally I love when people get scared and get stupid; I get to buy stocks on sale. Cramer is decent when it comes to stocks and stuff, but the best bet is to do your homework on the stocks. There are some stocks that are overvalued and those should come down, i.e. Citibank. For the most part though, if people get scared and everyone sells, now there are things in place, such as the market closing, however, I'd be buying to pick up bargins and when people get done being stupid, I'll end up quite rich.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
That video is almost two months old.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The game been played in the stock market comes as a result of and economy that is no longer a productive one but ridden by consumerism.

The only ones benefiting from the ups and downs is corporate America, because they will always find a way to be bailed out, after all they control the markets.

But as everything we will see how bad the crash and recession will hit us when the up coming holiday spending hits the retail.

That one has been forecast for a while now.

As everything if you have money to spend and I mean cash you are heading for the best holidays ever as retails will try to lure consumers with sales.

Meanwhile the rest of hard working Americans will be hit with record gas prices this winter and inflation.

And is nobody to bail us out.

top topics

join