It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Tremor/Quake in Southern England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Seems we had a small quake in Southern England this morning, I didn't feel anything in London but has there been any stragne HAARPO activity today or yesterday?

www.sky.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yeah I noticed that.. I live next to an air-base so I wondered if it was something to do with them at the time. There was a rumbling noise and everthing in the house shook noticeably.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the article says that it was 8.30 last night. I live in the South East of England so I'm too far away to have felt anything. I know that it wasn't anywhere near London, but isn't it strange that there be an earthquake at all in England, where they are rare, just after Nerdling predicted one. Who knows perhaps there's a bigger one to come

(nerdlings prediction www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm this is second time a quake in 2 years now b4 we had zipperdy zero doo quakes ever ever in recorded history of UK, it is not normal and very strange i find it, maybe they are nukeing under ground to build bases for military or something...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting! i also live in the south east, Never felt anything either,

*Shivers* nerdlings predictions are one to watch i think!!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I live about 30 miles away from Bridgwater/Taunton where it occured. I was upstairs at the time in my house and was on the interent, so it was fairly quiet and I could just hear it fairly well in the distance, like distant thunder I suppose. Because I live in an old cottage, the upstairs is sensitive to vibrations, and everything was shaking.. My partner downstairs, however, didn't hear or feel anything.
Apparantly it was 3.2 on the Richter scale!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
One of my friends in Manchester told me yesterday that they had one there about a week ago - and some last year as well. Never saw these on the news though

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by LetMeIn]

new topics

top topics

join