It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs mentions Skull and Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
KING: We're back with Lou Dobbs.

The book, "Independence Day."

How do you assess the election?

DOBBS: I assess the campaign, to this point, for 2008 is -- is a pretty sorry enterprise, to be very candid about it.

KING: On all counts?

DOBBS: Oh, absolutely. When you look at the originality of thinking that the Democratic candidates -- the Republican candidates are putting forward -- there isn't any. We've listened to -- we've watched the spectacle of Senator Clinton waffling on an answer on driver's licenses. Then we gave her considerable time tonight on our broadcast to explain it. And Candy Crowley tried her very best to try to have her clarify her position.

Then we have Senator Edwards and Senator Obama both pursuing her to chastise and chasten her for her waffling and taking up a position that is, again, not in the public interest, in my judgment.

On the Republican side, we have Fred Thompson, who is, you know, a terrific actor, a terrific fellow. We have Rudy Giuliani, a fine mayor. I mean my God -- we have 300 million people in this country. We're the most diverse nation on the face of the Earth. And in 2004, we came up with two fellows from Yale -- both of them sons of privilege, both of them members of Skull and Bones, one a Democrat and a Republican. And there wasn't a dime's worth of difference between them.

Source: transcripts.cnn.com...

Wow, go Lou. Talk about courage. Although it's a fact, having a respectable news person saying it makes it much more solid.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
He convientiantly left out the real canidates Ron Paul, Huckaby, and even Kusinich. By doing this he not only commented on the problem, he continued it.

new topics

join