It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conversation with a Task Force Officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The New World Order is in full effect. That is all I can think of to say after the phone call I just finished.

In my line of work I meet a very diverse group of people on a nightly basis. From Law Enforcement to Business men to your average everyday blue collar worker. Even your basic free loading dope dealers. I meet them all. I have always lived by the old saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". With that in mind.......

A few months back I met a bounty hunter/ wanna be cop. He had a lot of connections in my area and he was a very good "asset" for me in the event I would ever need him. He just recently was accepted for a job as a Task Force officer in a coastal area in the state of Florida. I just spent the last 45 minutes listening to the things he was saying and picking his brain a bit. What I wanted to share with everyone was some of the highlights of our conversation.

1) He was instructed to write tickets for ANY and ALL infractions of the law that is on the books regardless of how large or small. Including writing tickets for "spitting on the sidewalk".

2) In the last 3 weeks he has written 179 tickets and counting.

3) The ticket writing is all about "Quotas" and generating revenue for the State as well as the Task Force itself. He was very proud of how writing tickets has paid for the new Camaro he drives in for work (Super charged engine, black, limo tint on the windows, power everything) Of course I am sure this doesn't come as a shock to anyone, but it was cool for me to finally get some verification on things I have always thought to be true but could not "prove".

4) This State's Task Force switches field officers every 6 months in order to keep fresh people on the streets and keep the citizens guessing as to who is or is not a cop. As well as to keep individuals from becoming targets.

5) He admitted to me that he makes deals with local dope dealers in low income neighborhoods. He agrees to not take the dealer to jail, in return the dealer will direct him to customers who he just sold dope too! In his exact words, "You know how these monkeys do. Anything to save their own a**" Obviously racism is alive and well in this area of Florida. He also told me of his plan to get the dealer to play informant next week, then get the customer to "roll" on the dealer so he can go ahead and bust them both. I found this to be quite an interesting bit of information on how they operate and their use of "informants". In a lot of ways hearing him talk about it, reminded me of the "tattle tail" programs I have read about. I also found it interesting how in the end the "informants" get taken down also.

6) I noticed as we talked he kept coughing hard. Of course I asked if he was getting sick or smoking something other than cigarettes. He tells me how he had to pepper spray someone at the local jail and it blew back into his face. This then starts our conversation of "non lethal weapons" when he informs me that he has several kinds of "Pepper sprays" available to him. One is the common pepper spray that most are aware of and are available for personal security. The second type is a foam. The third type made the hair on my neck stand up. It is a gel that is mixed also with a "tear gas chemical". According to this officer, the gel "shuts down the immune system on contact" and "drops people" faster than anything he has ever seen. He says the foam washes right off, but the gel requires victims to be taken to a hospital to have it removed. Then they are given drugs to restore the victims immune system. The average hospital stay is about 1 week.

7) He then begins telling me a story of someone he had to Tase 2 days ago and how powerful the Taser is. He claimed it had a range of 1700 feet and would melt the skin on impact. In his story he tells me that the gun is held like a shotgun. He tells me when fired you can "feel the power" and is very similar to firing a shotgun. It makes a very unique and intimidating sound when fired. In his story his suspect runs from him. He fires his Taser in the air to scare the suspect. The "prongs" from the taser (I say "prongs" only because I forgot what he called them) came back down and actually hit the suspect in the head. It burned all his hair off and melted the skin. He claims that he could see part of the suspects skull.

8) I tried to verify this part of our conversation before posting and was not successful. Maybe some other members can help me to verify this as well as other parts of this conversation (especially the weapons). He told me about a women (also a Task Force Officer) who was 2 weeks shy of her 6 months before being pulled off "the street". She was shot and injured in the line of duty. They tracked down the shooter and he ran. They waited behind a corner and as the suspect came around the corner they ordered him to get his hands up. He refused and reached for his "belt area". They shot the suspect, killing him. He claimed that there was over 80 bullets holes in the body. What I found odd was how proud he seemed to be. I mentioned that it sounded like overkill, but he went on about how the guy deserved it. I can understand it to a point. He shot a cop, he refused to put his hands up, and he reached for his belt area...but 80 bullet holes?? I figured it would be the easiest to verify before posting but I was shocked that I found nothing about it.

That is about the extent of our conversation. It is neither here nor there but it is something I wanted to share and everyone is free to believe it, disbelieve it, whatever. I just wanted to share it and I found it very interesting. I thought about posting this in Skunk Works since I have not verified any parts of it yet, but after reading the guidelines I did not think it was outlandish enough, but MODS feel free to move this.

If anyone would care to help me research this feel free to U2U me and I will give more specific details as to what area etc etc. I did not want to post it outright because you never know who is reading this site and I would like to protect my source. I can only imagine how my life would change if this person lost his new job because I posted our conversation on the internet. So there it all is........ has anyone ever heard about this "gel" pepper spray/tear gas mix? Or a tazer that will melt the skin? Even I admit, it sounds a bit extreme, but that is what he said.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So far this story sounds legit. That stuff about the immunosuppresant spray is disturbing...maybe the cop is misinformed about its method of action, maybe it doesn't suppress the immune system, but anything that makes its victims have to be in the hospital for a week is truly vile.

Anyone else with knowledge of the workings of elite and/or narcotics law enforcement agencies want to come forward?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hmm. After reading this, if I even end up going to America, I'm going to walk down every street dead straight, eyes forward and arms rigid by my side.

I've never heard of a taser that has enough current to melt skin off. That is serious amperage. And its probably only 1000 volts. Plus a gel-based spray that disables the immune system doesn't sound too nice. Napalm was never that effective until they converted it to gel format.
I don't know anything about the human body, but I doubt a simple gel applied locally to the skin would totally disable the immune system. If it did, a cold of flu would kill the victim in a matter of hours. That's why you see people with weak immune systems live in bubbles. Plus the sheer logistics of killing off every white blood cell and preventing the manufacture of more just from a skin application sounds unlikely. I think that this person may have got his facts confused.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The whole conversation was creepy in a lot of ways. It was also difficult for me to keep my mouth shut about my views, while still asking questions and trying to get as much info as possible.

Maybe looking at Narcotics divisions would be a great start, he made a lot of remarks concerning drugs and most of the cases he discussed with me were drug related in one way or another.

I have been wondering if maybe he was exaggerating some of his stories as well as about the power of these weapons. I did stick with the pepper spray subject for a while and questioned him non stop about the gel. He was very adamant that it "shut down the immune system". At first I didn't buy it and asked him if it could cause death and what happens afterwards. Can someone fully recover from this? That is when he explained how you have to have a hospital remove the gel and give you drugs to restore your immune system.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

Anh...I don't like the direction that law enforcement is going in in this country but, in most communities, it's pretty tough to have a run-in with a police officer. Getting drunk in public can result in some un-fun-ness in some places, however.

Furthermore, we can't rule out that OP's friend is a serial exaggerator, but it's not nearly as far out as some other stories I've read around here.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watch_the_rocks

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking when he told me about the gel!!! All I can say is he was VERY VERY adamant about it. Which is why I am more interested in doing research on the weapons than his story of the shooting. Again though, I thought the shooting story would be easier verified... still I have found nothing about it online as of yet and I am still looking and trying different variations of keywords on my searches.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
when i was young i got jumped with a friend on a busy road, someone could have been pushed in front of a car or killed by a knife, but no after we got away and down the road a 1/4 block was a skinhead racist pig sitting there, in his unmarked nazi mobile, asked us if we want to press charges..i thought to myself bloody, what a fat f*** this pig is* and said not after you just sit there doing nothing, their gone now, thanks. In high school i would post legalise it all over, maybe they didnt like that. TOO BAD ITS AMERICA STUPID NAZIS!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.worthprotectionsecurity.com...

I don't know about the immune system thing but this pepper spray gel I found says it sticks like glue to the attackers face. Maybe they take them to the hospital for proper removal of the substance...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Very interesting. As I did mention, the TF Officer did say the gel had to be removed at the hospital.

I still have found no evidence of the shooting he claimed and after an VERY exhausting search I'm done with that part. I will start digging into the weapons part now, which is what I am most curious of anyway.

I am curious to when the gel became available or when the site you linked was updated with that particular info. If it is a year or so old, it is possible that the weapon itself has evolved to a point where the whole immune system aspect is plausible. It still seems a little far fetched to me, I just do not understand how you can kill of the immune system without seriously injuring or killing someone but like I said, he was very adamant about it.

The Taser part should also be very interesting if I can find some proof. I can't even imagine what kind of amps you have to push to actually melt the skin off a person.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread, section8. Very informative.

I would of tried to take it further and ask the guy if I could come by and possibly see that stuff. Skin melting tasers and gels that harmfully incapacitate? I would play whatever character I needed to to get the inside scoop on what the hell these cops are up to when it comes to this law "enforcement" they engage in.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have a question or two...

What is this "Task Force Officer" position? Is it city, county, state or federal? What is the agency name (i.e. Brevard County Sheriffs Office, or Florida Highway Patrol)? What kind of plates are on this Camaro?

Suffice to say, I'm skeptical.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I read this and I had to chime in being a Corrections Officer and a less lethal instructor. There is no Taser that shoots 1,700 feet nor "immunity suppressant gel" The taser X26 (commonly carried by most Law Enforcement) has a maximum range of range of 35 feet and does not melt skin. Someone has to be "hit" with a taser before they can legally be certified to carry it. As for the pepper gel. I'm a Certified instructor through Armor Holdings on OC (Pepper Spray) Pepper Gel, spray, and foam only irritate the eyes, skin, and respiratory system. Now that ain't to say that it doesn't hurt. Most law enforcement spray is rated at 500,000 SHU(Scoville Heat Units) That is the ammount of burning sensation that it causes when applied to the tongue. Now for comparison, a fresh Jalapeño is rated at 5,000 SHU. Yeah it hurts but it's not as debilitating as this guy makes it sound. The gel can be washed away with water within about 5 minutes. If the gel is allowed to dry it may need to be removed by a medical professional.

Sorry but all I can say is this guy is blowing some serious smoke up your arse my friend.

Taser Information- www.taser.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by massexodus

Unfortunately I can not just swing by. He is not working in my area and it would be about a 8-10 hour drive for me. I just don't have that kind of time. I do know he was coming back to my state in a week or two, when he does I can try to see these weapons he is speaking of.

Mirthful: Your questions were rather specific and not something I would be willing to post openly so I U2U'd you.

ShAuNmAn-X: There are a WIDE variety of Tasers out there and some can and do shoot over 35 feet. HERE is something I found on Wiki about a taser fired from a 12 gauge shotgun with a range of 100 feet. I didn't write down his exact wording but I do recall that he had to supply the "connections" (for lack of a better word) to get the range that he described. He actually was complaining about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Some more info on the shotgun for you:
Taser Shotgun

You got some good info on their modes of interrogation. War's hell, ain't it.

new topics

top topics

join