It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the alien existance be made public?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think they where here way back in time. for evidence read the bible, the koran, ect.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've heard some folk say that ETs are angels and demons.
WHo knows the truth?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Sorry but I said it first here, do a search.

Aliens desire a new human race and they are pushing the interbreeding amongst existing races too to produce improved stock.'

Alien existance will be revealed when the aliens desire it or even if enough people demand it.

Where do you come up with this stuff?
You provide no proof.

It makes no major impact on my life, of they choose to disclose any evidence or not. I have too many personal agenda's to be worried about.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Something to think about, why does NASA spend billions on relativly primitive methods of putting stuff into space? If they were ET technology here that was way better than what we got why not save the money and use their ships?

If the government have ET technology, it would more than likely be in the Air Force and/or black projects I expect.
Nasa basically has to fend for itself I believe. When I have worked for MOD contractors before, the technology is better than what is available for the public at the time, and does not come out till later.
I know it's only a program (my favourite!), but Stargate might be a good example, I imagine it would not be too far off the truth. It is goes on in the real current world as something seperate.

I regularly bore and freak out my friends with extracts from the Bible, Genesis, Eziekial (however you spell it!) and Revelations are the best. It depends on the translation you read but one of the best bits in Genesis in some Bibles reads 'And the Sons of God came to Earth and had sexual relations with the Daughters of Men(Humans).'.

Please excuse my disorganised ramblings, but I am forever tired and confused
as usual!!

ME

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Someone or something does not want me to post what I have too and have said, errr rather typed.

Hmmm, I smell conspiracy!!!

O'well, this time I am gunna type it up in WP and paste it in reply, that way even if it doesn't make it on the boards, then I will still have a copy and FORCE it on the BB.

But first I must attend to my woman! She insist!

But sumtin' that was posted earlier is what I believe to be true. And I have the evidence, err, we all do but it needs review . . .

" I think they where here way back in time. for evidence read the bible, the koran, ect. "

and . . .

"I've heard some folk say that ETs are angels and demons.
WHo knows the truth?"

Ps . . .jrod, is your name Jarrod? I have a friend that we use to call J~rod, I haven't seen him for years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join