It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
After reading this board for several months, it seems few know the good things that HAARP can do. I am not for this technology, but it does have useful purpose. For instance, I believe its in the third or forth vid he speaks of HAARP being able to create new ozone. Though, the military will not explore these peaceful aspects. He does also speak of how it could be used for mass population total mind control, or influence.

part1
part2
part3
part4

This is a classic example of how technology can save, or end us. With all of humanities flaws, its no surprise things like this have come about. I remember hearing in the 70's "We have been around a fraction of the dinosaurs time, but already have the power to destroy ourselves." I remember thinking "Well thats fine we won't destroy ourselves", but I was wrong, I realize now without some sort of control, we very much have the ability to destroy civilization within a day. The uni-bomber tried to warn us of technology like this, in his manifesto, but where do people like him end up? In jail, silenced.

join