It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion on Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What's your opinion on Freemasonry? What do you personally believe the fraternity is all about? Do you believe it a secret society manipulating political events? Or is it a simply an organization that makes good men better. Is there a conspiracy at work or is it simply a society with secrets?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It is difficult for me to see how they would have a hand in controlling the world.

While i do believe that they might know in advance of certain political events, i dont think they have a hand in it.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
there are two different kinds of masons" the masons involved with the NWO/Illuminati, and the masons that meet at the masonic lodges you may see in your town. the latter are used to "cover up" the bad things that the NWO masons do by making the masons look like a fraternity that is solely to help those in need, sick, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think only the masons at the very top of the ladder have anything to do with manipulating political events. One mason in my family is dumb as a post, about the world I mean, he doesn't have a clue. He makes a real good greeter at home depot though.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The ATS Conspiracy on Freemasonry is something to be reckoned with as well as the Conspiracy of ATS Freemasons and the Conspiracy of Masonic ATS Members.

If only the ATS Anti-Masonic Conspiracy and the Conspiracy of ATS Anti-Masons and the Conspiracy of Anti-Masonic ATS Members could present a united front, there would be some ding-dong battles instead of endless references to Albert Pike and Washington DC as if they matter.

Hail Lucifer. (Shows cloven hoofed sign of the goat).

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"It is difficult for me to see how they would have a hand in controlling the world"

Example: JFK asassination "Investigation":

Chief Investigator, chief of the organization tasked with the investigation:
J. Edgar Hoover, FBI BBMFIC. Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33d degree;

Warren Commission:

Earl Warren, Chairman, 33d degree

Gerald Ford, 33d degree

John J. McCloy. Not a Freemason. CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger, VP of Chase Manhattan Bank.

Hale Boggs. Not a Freemason. Only Roman Catholic on the Commission. Died in a plane crash shortly after he started talking about irregularities in the investigation.

Allen Dulles, 33d degree.

Senator Richard Russel

Senator John Sherman Cooper

Assistant Council to the Warren Commission: Arlen Spector, 33d degree.

Mayor of Dallas: Earl Cabell, 33d degree.

Dealey plaza was named for George Bannerman Dealey, 33d degree Freemason.

JFK was succeeded by a Freemason. Not surprising; every President who was assassinated was succeeded by a Freemason.

Sheer coincidence, of course

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
they are no threat, they are to old fashioned

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It can be what you want it to be.

But consider that any organization has two discerable traits.

One, it was organized for a particular purpose, and

Two, it has leadership which have most of the power.

Outside of these two traits of organizational character you are free to do as you wish...if you can... if you dare...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I believe it to be a good organization. Ive met several times with the Master of the Lodge here and am considering joining up.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I personally believe as posted before that on the outer core it is filled with good respectable men. But several secretive organizations have used it as a smoke screen. I also believe the further you make your way up the Freemason Mountain the more occultic/cultic in nature it gets. Esp. when you make you way into the Scottish Rite.

But I'm sure that there will be those that disagree or even take offense to this like they always do. But I am not alone with what I believe to be true about Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I believe the Freemasons are an occult organization that stemed from the unique priviledge of the Stone Masons in the latter 1400s thanks to the beginnings of the "Enlightenment" by the learned of England and France and Germany.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by Tomahu

What I just said you may not understand(unless you're a Shriner Mason.

Tamahu, I read something interesting about the shriners today.

According to Anton Lavey in his book the Satanic Rituals-

the Shriners have a ritual similar to a satanic ritual called "The Ceremony of the Stiflin Air" . Lavey says that this rite was originally performed "when entering the sixth degree of the Order of the Knights Templar".

The original Templars' rite of the Fifth degree symbolically guided the candidate through the Devil's pass in the mountains separating the East from the West. At the fork of the trail the candidate would make an important decision: either to retain his present identity, or strike out on the left hane path to Shambalah, where he might dwell is Satan's houshold, having rejected the foibles and hypocrisies of the everday world.

A striking parallel to this rite is enacted within the mosques of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, an order reserved for thirty-second degree Masons. The nobles have gracefully removed themselves from any implication of heresy by referring to the place beyond the Devil's pass as the domain where they might "worship at the Shrine of Islam ".

Once the celbrant has taken this degree, he embarks upon the Left Hand Path and chooses Hell in place of Heaven.

I have one question. If Masons, Satanist and Newagers believe in reincarnation then how is one supposed to reincarnate if one is busy roasting in hell?

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have a feeling there are bits of pieces of truth in everything, its just kind of hard to decide which is the truth sometimes. Albert Pike says," The literal meaning of the Bible is for the vulgar only." I don't find that hard to believe. He also says," The profane and ignorant deserve to be mislead" speaking of the low degree masons. Yet those who are in the know whom are enlitened (eyes opened to the spiritual realm) must be in service to demons in the next life. Manley P. Hall states ," once a man communes with demons they will engage in a negotiation in which the demon usually wins. The canidate must sign in his own blood an agreement. The pact would read like this: I promise to bring Lucifage one soul every year to do with whatever he pleases and should I fail I will stand good for the debt. The demon agrees for all the natural life of the canidate to fulfill his every desire, and in the next life the canidate will be in service to the demon. (Manley P hall- The Secret Teachings of all the Ages)

Actually I have been thinking about joining the Masons for some time now, however I don't know if I am cut out for it as I am not a people person. I would wrather have my face burried in the books in my own house than fellowshipping with a group of men. I have always been a loner not big on small talk are joking and cutting up, a very serious person who doesn't make friends easily, friendly but not very sociable.

I am one who seeks truth in a maze of mistruth and confusion.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Only a fool would make this kind of pact. Are you saying that by attaining enlightenment, you automatically make a pact such as this? quote

Well I don't know, I should hope not. Manley P. Hall said it. It seems at some point you are supposed to sell your soul to el Diablo. At least thats what I've read in a lot of places. What I can't figure out is why the devil needs a soul. Is it possible that it is only some sort of myth to confuse and discourage the unlearned from seeking higher knowledge. Maybe heaven or Hell for that matter is nothing like any of us think they are.

The only hint of after life I have personally comes from a dream which discouraged me from ending my own life. In the dream I could see family and loved ones but could not assist or comfort them in any way as they mourned my death. I could see them but they could not see me. Perhaps our preceptions of afterlifel are totally inaccurate.

top topics

join