It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a place for Mod Bias

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

They pretty much mean exactly what they say;
Satisfier = one who is in tune with and accepts the rules of whichever hierarchical construct he happens to be in, working for the common good and supporting the society, whether that be in a business or social sense.

Dissatifiers though would rather rail about the unfairness of the system and/or environment, including perceived authority figures, than face up to the fact that they might not be up to the task.
Yet.
Many dissatisfiers go on to become satisfiers as they learn the nuances of various environments.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
DgTempe, you are crossing the one liner rule girl, I have recently been 'wrist slapped' on. Took my 'token' twenty pnts. And been warned off recently by the Lord his self for basting a fellow member who demonized our troops.
Speak your mind, take the consequenses, I have a really big mouth and id, I do not expect to last here for very long. Mind untieing my jacket?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Edit....don't go there Wolfie.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I got that but who are you referring to? Or is this just a random reference?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It's kind of a random reference, but I feel has a certain pertinence to our community.
Although only as an analogy.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

It's kind of a random reference, but I feel has a certain pertinence to our community.
Although only as an analogy.

So you are saying something without saying anything?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Truth Or Consequences

Originally posted by jpm1602
Speak your mind, take the consequenses, I have a really big mouth and id, I do not expect to last here for very long. Mind untieing my jacket?

Honor these and you're quite welcome to stay as long as you like, regardless of whatever your opinions on the issues may be.

And no, you don't have to be perfect, just do your best.

It's really not all that complicated.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
of course mods edit threads and issue warnings over personal feelings. it's a bit naive to think otherwise, unless ATS is the one place on the entire internet where mods are nothing more than spam filters and robots.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Monsieur intrepid - head of........
"The Canuck Inquisition"

Geez,
I'm not saying anything, I'm just sharing my (admittedly twisted) thoughts.

And you tell me I'm paranoid?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
How do I allow myself to get pulled into this junk? Intrepid, this asshat is getting wood stirring the water. It's so apparent.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Honor these

heh, you have to agree that aside from most of the posting rules being extremely subjective (e.g. "no offensive posts") a good deal of them are formalities, and jokes.

for example, rules 1a, 1d, 1e, 1f and 1g.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Monsieur intrepid - head of........
"The Canuck Inquisition"

I don't know how to take that. There's an "inquisition"? I thought this was an "open and honest" thread. That would mean without an agenda. Hmm, doesn't look that way now. Too bad it took so many pages and distracted the membership from relevant threads. They could have been participating in those and not this pointless thread.

Geez,
I'm not saying anything, I'm just sharing my (admittedly twisted) thoughts.

Then why the thread? We ALL have better things to do.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This thread, and others of it's kind, are more of a self-serving nature, rather than a constructive approach to a matter. I'm not implying that this was the intentions of the author, and after discussing with him via private u2u's, I'm confident that it was not. However, we all know where good intentions can get us.

If we want to discuss this in a constructive manner, you can do so by contacting any staff member. We are all more than willing to engage any member on this matter. However, doing so in the public eye does very little to find a resolution.

It only directs attention from other deserving threads, and creates a tone to the board that nobody wants or needs.

The author of this thread has agreed that this thread has run it's course, and with that... this thread is closed.

Thank you,
ATS Staff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join