It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can u suck energy from others?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
OK im not one to suck energy but is thre a way to do it ive heard of drawning energy from people but thats all i know about .Is there anyone that is an expert on this ?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daytripper

My ex-girlfriend sucked the energy out of me. Wore me out, the insatiable nympho that she was. And just when I stopped giving in to her wants, she started sucking the energy out of someone else...

So I dumped her. Sigh.. it was fun while it lasted.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I don't think you can "psychically" suck energy from someone else.

But a person can be so aggravating or otherwise a PITA that it seems like they're sucking energy.

You aren't a PITA, are you?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'll take a PITA over a FUPA any day of the week!!

Oh, I'm sorry, what was the subject?

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
nah,
it just feels like it sometimes

Some people have very negative energy, and it makes it feel like it :
:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
PITA? FUPA? WTF? Too many acronyms...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
what is a pita or a fury

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
pita i just want to know if a spirit can suck energy from me or cast a spell robbing me of energy.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A spirit I'm not sure about, but a person can, using the correct spell unless you protect yourself from psychic attack (this from my mum who's a "white" witch apparently)

If you can turn the spell, it will go back to them threefold.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
If you can turn the spell, it will go back to them threefold.

Ah but to cast a counter-spell you need to have a Spellcraft level higher than the original caster and a high Intelligence modifier (or Charisma if you're a Sorcerer) and roll higher than the caster's DC. Critical hits are x3 of the D20 value and varies from 16-20 depending on your own Spellcraft level.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Only in the gaming world.

I'm really only taking some one elses word for this.

I rang her when I saw the question, and that's what she answered

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
dude all you need to do is intimidate the hell out of your target. you know how to do that don't you?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
PITA

Pain In The Ass

As Primus would say, "it's just a matter of opinion." But in my opinion, you can't suck energy from someone else, nor are there any such things as spirits that can.

If your energy is depleted around another person it is because of some interior struggle you are having that has to do with that person, whether they're talking about something that's boring you to death and you're keeping quiet about it so you don't hurt their feelings, or anything similar.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I work with some miserable people there always bitching and mosning sinnling and crying the boss is a asshole but im basicaly happy positive guy but its hard to stay positive when i have to work with thes morons they suck the joy out of me work should be joy ful not draedful i know my job and do it well. these peaple do as little as possable and it is affecting my performance and now im turning into them being a totall asshole .

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daytripper

Man, I can so totally relate. Well you've got only one option then -- scout around for another job elsewhere. If there's no chemistry there seriously isn't a point continuing your tenure there. Stress can add a whole host of other problems so in the long run it's not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Psi vampires drain energy. They can't produce the amount they need so they take it (consciously or sub-consciously) from the people around them, which usually leads the other person tired.
But if you could also be slightly empathic, it depends on whether you feel tired around them or just down. If they were psi vampires without realizing it they would drain your energy, if your an empath you would pick up on there negative emotions making you feel like they do.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My niece used to do this over the phone, she would call me up, and the second I answered start in with her whining about her life, find a million reasons why she could not fix it, though the answers were simple, hard to do, of course, most change is. She would then yell and curse at everyone within her home, then she would thank me and hang up saying how much better she felt after talking to me and I would feel drained and annoyed which is one of the reasons I no longer take her calls.

I felt sorry for her and let her call too much, one day I realized I was getting depressed and realized it was the constant barrage of phone calls, so now I just don't answer. Yes it was difficult to not take her calls, I know sometime in the future I will have to run into her, small town, large family, so I guess I will just have to tell her.

She was a PITA.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by goose]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
According to the Celestine Prophesy book you can. We all have a certain amount of electrical energy in our bodies. Why is it so impossible to believe that a person can draw energy from another?

top topics

join