It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you conspiring against the government? (blunt talk)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No? Why would you not be? Is there something or someone that you fear? Why dont you just take down that something or someone? Just what or who fearful on this planet has been rendering you into one powerless slave more and more? Are you still standing for this? Your dignity... Did you take that from yourself and hide it or was it extorted from you?

It aint time to put up what you know or shut up anymore. No! It's time to act.

Steps of action:

1. Rise forth to the challenge!
2. Use your natural-given liberty and take up a weapon of choice.
3. Charge at all that be as a dishonor unto your intelligence, self-respect, and self-worth!

If you value your self, in this confining world where the fearful law is aiding corruption, you will follow my words or pay dearly for not. Make yourself as a self-law to defeat the old law ppl fear, swiftly!

Dont be a victim of a crookid justice branching itself out over as many as it can either. The grasp of the bullcrap laws is seeking to trap all. The more it traps, the more it traps in it's dazingly dark system to make the best of slaves out of ppl. Heed. I warned you of it here. Now act!

The gov already assasinated my character. The law is the threat. It's swiping ppl up left and right to take away certain liberties they hold, and then, it's putting those ppl out in a confined society that's completely scrutinized. One is put in that system to recycle over and over till brainwashed into believing money, you cant get because of how hard it's then designed for you to get, is the only answer to finding a way out of the system. One is then progammed to go from one form of slavery to the next.

There be some that act as if ppl dont have the natural-given right to defend against the law itself for good reason when it gets out of hand. To a fool everyone against the law in any way, shape, or form is considered bad news. Fools like that need be dealt with too if they are going to be in the way of our gaining of power. And the news media dont help. They are against good ppl that are the real victims without a chance to clear or justify themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I hear your anger. Have you had some legal problems? I do understand what it feels like to be done wrong.

But what you are advocating is certainly not a viable answer to yours or anyone elses problem. It could get you killed or put in prison.

Please enlighten me if I've misunderstood your post.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Chronicle, where are you at?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Chronicle, where are you at?

Alright, I got you. I just made a mistake. My fault.

top topics

join