It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear M.D... It's true Budd said so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They Did it Again John!
Monday night 11/05/07

On Coast to Coast a.m. with George Noory

First hour guest, researcher and author Budd Hopkins shared new information about UFO abductions. There are several cases where entire planes have been made to disappear, and three private pilots reported being in the air longer than they had fuel, he detailed."

Budd Hopkins mentioned Dr. Lear referring to you I guess and maybe after seeing this on the ATS........

John Lear's quote below

If there is not a prosaic exxplanation immediately available, here is my theory. This is a theory and a theory only.
Unbeknownst to Steve the Army Depot is also the Site of the Naval Undersea Warfare Training Center. Also unbeknownst to Steve, John Lear has just posted an expose of NUWC (on ATS) and its secret submarine base below the desert floor. Way below.

NUWC is on high alert because of the expose outing them and their submarine base and they are po'd. Here comes a little airplane that they suspect is John Lear looking for submarines. They wait until Steve gets over the base and blast him with the new Navy plasma beam directed weapon which disintegrates the ELT (so no signal) disintegrates Steves watch (so so signal) and disintegrates Steve and his airplane. What is left falls onto the NUWC range. They all run over there and discover its not John Lear its Steve Fossett."

It seems they are still getting you mixed up with Dr. Roger Leir. George Noory didn't correct Budd.

Hey John, I know now it's true. You are a doctor it was on World Wide Radio! I got an Alien implant on my wrist. Do you think you could take it out for a discount? Being's I'm an ATS'er.

join