It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Rent Our Bodies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder.

Where did we come from before we were born?

Where do we go when we die?

What about the "Now" we are in a physical shell, flesh, blood, carbon, water?

Do we somehow make a contract before we are born to rent our bodies? And if so is there terms, limits, conditions, costs associated with the rental?

What would happen if we violate the terms?

We truly never own anything here on earth, because we all end up dying, so does this make everything a temporary rental state, including our bodies?

With all the talk on this forum about how we are all being controlled by a sinister race, I would think that this would be a valid point. Maybe this sinister race created all the bodies we have and we are here just using them and are subjected to the conditions associated with the use. Just some food for thought.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Great thinking. You've given me much food for thought. I often wonder about that old saying, "the devil wants your soul," or "sell your soul to the devil" and if the soul could be used as a currency? or a fuel? of sorts, by something/one? Maybe that's connected to your "terms and conditions"?? Maybe I'm rambling, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Great thinking. You've given me much food for thought. I often wonder about that old saying, "the devil wants your soul," or "sell your soul to the devil" and if the soul could be used as a currency? or a fuel? of sorts, by something/one? Maybe that's connected to your "terms and conditions"?? Maybe I'm rambling, lol.

Well, I guess trying to make logic out of something that we can't prove or comprehend in the state we are in is next to impossible, but I try anyhow.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I know no sinister race created me body.

Men have a penis and women have a vagina.

top topics

join