It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips in School Uniforms Track Students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

RFID Chips in School Uniforms Track Students

tech.yahoo.com

Ten students in a secondary school in the United Kingdom are being tracked through RFID implants in their school uniforms in a pilot program. Information Week reports that the kids attend Hungerhill School for ages 11-16 in Edenthorpe, England.

Add the RFID chips to increased video surveillance and fingerprinting of kids, and this is a heavily tracked generation—for safety's sake.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.agoravox.com

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

They're being treated like criminals.

tech.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thx 1138, please turn around.. Ok.. now activate the magnomiscope..more..more. Great, now lets see he responds to 20000 watts of electricity..zzzztttt this is the real goal of these scottish rite losers who run the saddest nations on earth..englamerichimexicanada, im sure that this company has others waiting in line.. GO TO HELL BASTARDS

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
funny, I missed the mention of Scottish Rite in the article. Perhaps you could point it out for me?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They just keep pushing, don't they?

It's trench warfare, inch by inch. One day we will either wake up and start pushing back, or we will wake up to find out we're nothing but dogs with leashes around our necks.

sty

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Could we design an impulse device that disables RFID-s and FRID readers around us? we would need a super-capacitor and a micowave generator lol

RFID is really an idiot technology , I do not see any justification in the name of safety as it actually exposes people to risk - anyone with a reader in their pocket , walking next to you could bean towards your chip and read the response signal. Then once recorded, you could use this signal as you wish in order to hack the identity..

[edit on 18-4-2008 by sty]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
Could we design an impulse device that disables RFID-s and FRID readers around us? we would need a super-capacitor and a micowave generator lol

RFID is really an idiot technology , I do not see any justification in the name of safety as it actually exposes people to risk - anyone with a reader in their pocket , walking next to you could bean towards your chip and read the response signal. Then once recorded, you could use this signal as you wish in order to hack the identity..

[edit on 18-4-2008 by sty]

Actually, we won't NEED to design that "device", because it was already designed in the 1970s.

What is it?

A regular microwave over! RFID chips, I believe, WILL short-circuit after 30, you could go for 60, seconds in a microwave. As long as the chip or clothing does not release poison when stuck in a microwave...

But you'll have to research that.

Anyway, get a gadget that detects RFID chips.

spyville.com...

new topics

top topics

join