It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what was this.... a dream???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
hey guys, somthing very werid happened to me last night!!!

i past out at about 12:30am MT. and i had the strangest dream (but i didnt feel like a dream at all)

It was dark and i walked to my window and looked up to the sky, I saw a falling asteroid ( at least thats the vibe i got from it)
at it hit the earth, i could feel the impact of it it was SO REAL it took everything out including me!!!

as soon as i died i woke, but it did not feel like a dream it was so crazy!!!!!

What could this of been??? any of you guys ever experinced this???

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Have you been thinking about end of the world scenarios? Reading about Planet X or what have you? Could be your brain trying to work out your fears. Maybe it's kind of a premonition.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, ive had a few dreams about asteroids falling and wiping everyone out, but the strangest thing about it is that it ALWAYS happens on my 23rd birthday in every dream ive had. They all have the exact same asteroid but im always in a different scenario when the dream takes place. The asteroid looks more like a burning planet actually, but I guess you can class it as the same kinda thing. It also felt so real that it was unbelievable. I could feel the intense heat from the large fireball and saw the planet being destroyed right in front of my eyes even though I was apparantely dead by now. Im 23 in February 2008 and have always throughout my life thought Im gonna die when Im 23, even before I started to have these dremas....coincidence? Maybe, but apparantely a lot of people see this number throughout their lives as a significant number for some reason or another. I guess im just another paranoid jim carey

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Have you been thinking about end of the world scenarios? Reading about Planet X or what have you? Could be your brain trying to work out your fears. Maybe it's kind of a premonition.

no, not really i dont belive in planet x.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting. You know what is really weird?? I had a dream in 2005 where I saw the words 'Tropic of Cancer' in huge wall-like letters (I know some ppl say you can't read in dreams so maybe this was a vision, but I definately saw those words). And I heard a voice in this dream say 'God is trying to tell you something'. Well the tropic of cancer is at 23 degrees latitude. I did not know that when I had the dream, I hadn't even thought of the tropic of cancer since high school. Another one of those weird 23 moments.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydensmommy78

that is pretty weird, dam you number 23! i will be 23 in 2012!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
the mind is a very strong simulation device. i've had dreams... nightmares... where i felt like i was being dissected in my bed

i even set up a secret camera to make sure it wasn't really happening after a couple of nights, it clearly wasn't

you just had a very vivid dream

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig
reply to post by jaydensmommy78

that is pretty weird, dam you number 23! i will be 23 in 2012!

If you want to see 23, you will see it everywhere and in everything. Pleeaase, don't make everything esoterical. It's just a dream, no aliens are trying to send you a message through your dreams, neither it is God trying to show you the future.

you just had a very vivid dream

I agree. Even though you can't actually feel pain in dreams your mind can simulate it and it will seem as it is hurting.

[edit on 7 Nov, 07 by dramafreak]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

You registered to ATS on 23.

Seriously people, it's not that big of a deal. Only if it happens again and again, and getting clearer and clearer, then you better take it seriously.

top topics

join