It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA Hacker - Found UFO/Anti-Grav Evidence!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The question is, why are they keeping him alive for?

With all the (secret) information he obtained and released to the media, isn't he supposed to be dead?

Why'd the government(s) (both US and British) let him to talk to the media and do the interview?

But again, I just don't know....

[edit on 7-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Again old stuff. But I only have to say this again. Why is that everytime someone is supposed to have the chance of getting a smoking gun evidence didn't actually get it?

I'm sorry. But time and time again has proven that this Alien UFO/NASA CONspiracy tripe doesn't have any truth in it. EVERYTIME it's the same old same old. "I've seen the biggest conspiracy in the entire human history, ooopps, I forgot to use the camera, my dog ate my vidence and in this case I forgot to use the print screen button" C'moooon. The man is merely trying to gain sympathy and attention from the conspiracy believers. At most he stumbled across military connected documents. Nothing more.

He's just trying to make the strory look bigger. I mean all that work for years trying to find info and he forgot to use print screen that even a kindergarden kid knows how to use.

Gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Video was funny, but this is way below top secret.

Please no fake titles, and post appropriately. It reminds me of the way the evil advertisers control us by bait and switch.

Really inappropriate I feel.

See you in BTS

ZG

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
He broke the law and is a criminal. Anyone who feels sorry for him is mistaken. I cannot change your mind but i'm telling you the simple facts.

The most important thing is this. If the US gov't had data like this do you think they would store it on an unclassified computer? Anyone who thinks they would is wrong.

Something this sensitive in nature would be on a classified server. Those don't get hacked. The only chance of this ever happening is if someone on the inside moved something classified to an unclassified computer. That is illegal and that person would be punished.

So is that what happened and did Gary just happen to stumble upon something? I think not, but it is possible and there would be more then one person going to jail. Do we know of anyone else connected to this case that has been convicted?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

OK saw the right link. This is a bit dated.

ZG

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
One, his body language was solid, I believe the basics, he broke in to a few computers, and how he got caught, he even looked at an imaginery screen when talking about the mouse moving and such.

Now I also believe he has changed his story to save from getting in to much trouble. Either he agreed to give disinfo, or he really did have evidence. If he was just making things up to try and get sympathy he would have a story about gigs of confiscated images or something.

This is very important, after saying he did not save the image, he looked down with sadness and thought for a second or two. The idea of evidence or saving the image versus what he says makes him sad. But he showed no frustration when question asked. I don't think sadness comes from his actions, it comes from speaking of them, or possibly distorting them.

Regardless of what he has done, this story is in cooperation with authorities so means nothing, it is either mild disinfo, or a watered down version to make it sound like maybe he just saw a satalite. Effective disinfo does not overreach, so his mild account fits.

We only know one thing from this story, the powers that be want us to hear it in this form.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Redge777]

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Government sites are among the most targeted when it comes to hackers. For years, agencies like NASA have intentionally created logins and loopholes to give hackers a road into their systems. It's not because the government has terrible security or anything like that, it's because the government diverts attention from legitimate access points by creating these fake one's. Do you really think hard evidence would be available to anyone with the presence of mind to guess a password? Really?

I'm in the field of Computer Related Crime Investigation, and this is nothing new. Companies (and the government) continually open doors to hackers to keep the more important doors from ever being tried.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
basically. its like a hacker video i saw, and a guy was driving around dc picking up a ton of unsecured wireless networks coming from federal buildings, and he was basically like, wtf is this, see, their security is garbage. im like, you're so smart, then you should be aware that they are probably just setups. not probably. im sure they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I have heard about Gary McKinnon for some time now hiw web site is at freegary.org.uk... Only recently he has begun to change his story, but wouldn't you, he faces 20 years in prison for finding out about things that the likes of you and me aren't supposed to find out.

The latest update shows that the House of laws will hear his appeal. I haven't heard anything since tho?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well I am no computer geek, but if the US Govt are working so hard to extradite Gary and want to throw him in jail for 60 years, then you can bet he got into something seriously important. Otherwise, they'd just ignore him and sort out the obvious holes in their security. If what he described he did is accurate, no damage was caused anywhere so the Govt are making this part up. You can't maintain a 'quiet presence' and continue to mine information for 2 years in a computer network if you are causing damage. It will be obvious immediately.

He seems to be open and honest about how he got into the system by finding computers with default-blank passwords, a small percentage of the whole but enough. Having worked for large bureaucracies I find this to be credible. New PCs are delivered every week & people forget to set passwords, or intend to but don't get round to it. Interesting that he identified several other hackers snooping around inside NASA's computers and assumed they may be foreign governments. This is also credible.

There is too much evidence about the possession of ET technology, for too long, from too many sources, for it to be made up. It's too consistent, and persistent, and there's just too much of it. Obviously, it will be released into the public domain eventually because it can't be kept secret forever. There have been many leaks already, and they all tell the same story.

Way to go, Gary. As far as I am concerned, you deserve a commendation and not jail time.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

poor gary mckinnon------there doesnt seem to be logical sense being used by the british and american governments in punishing this guy-----he's obviously not their enemy and is smarter than whoever was supposed to be looking after the computers he hacked into----by punishing him they are punishing themselves when he could help them and teach them a thing or 2 about how to safeguard/use their info safely------stupid me here i go again---trying to make sense out of irrational government management decisions/deciders----34+years of working for government and i still havent learnt to not think efficiently/logically---honestly !

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There's an often overlooked part of what Mckinnon claims he saw. Just because a NASA computer had a picture of a "UFO" on it, doesn't mean its real, and doesn't mean its not man-made if it was real, etc.

If somebody hacked into my work computer, under my pictures and documents they'd find pictures of supposed UFO's, Bigfoots, battlestar galactica pictures/3D models, warhammer dragons, and heck I even have the CARET documents downloaded there somewhere.

Its going out on a limb that because I have those things, it validates them somehow only because my company works in aerospace?

No, more then likely he found somebody's pictures they collected. For all we know he stumbled into somebodys work of fiction they write during their lunch hour.

Cheers,

Leibomai

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Any decent perl programmer would mount a share on a differenet server, one that could be accessed later, and with a few commands such as this:

smbmount [mountpoint] [share]
cp /home/nasa/topsecret/picsOfAliens/hidefromPublic/* /mnt/myserver/

and have all the information they need.

A friend of mine would probably load rSync once they hacked in, and had nasa's server automagically "backup" all the secret data......

I'm not a "hacker", but If I did, I would have downloaded proof. As someone else even mentioned, he could use the printscreen option on windows to capture what was displayed on his screen.

Also, if they caught him because they saw a mouse move on the screen, then he was probably using something like VNC or NoMachine to get access. If he was a hacker, he'd hack into a bash session, and use command line scripts to look around.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

But I mean if this guy can't show proof like pics or docs then what does it matter for the people of America. I firmly belive in aliens, statistically and the current evidence supports it. But I doubt America in general will ever listen remember this is a world society that follows, very few people lead becuase its the harder route.

Hell im American an ima gonna do wut i want!!!
Damn its that attitude that is why the US is so messed up.

People thinking that they are better than one another. WHAT DID JESES TEACH US. Whether or not you believe He was the Son of God, a great man..

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalperlprogrammer
Any decent perl programmer would mount a share on a differenet server, one that could be accessed later, and with a few commands such as this:

smbmount [mountpoint] [share]
cp /home/nasa/topsecret/picsOfAliens/hidefromPublic/* /mnt/myserver/

and have all the information they need.

A friend of mine would probably load rSync once they hacked in, and had nasa's server automagically "backup" all the secret data......

I'm not a "hacker", but If I did, I would have downloaded proof. As someone else even mentioned, he could use the printscreen option on windows to capture what was displayed on his screen.

Also, if they caught him because they saw a mouse move on the screen, then he was probably using something like VNC or NoMachine to get access. If he was a hacker, he'd hack into a bash session, and use command line scripts to look around.

He was using perl script and remote computer.
And logging on to admin user, Gary isn't a hacker. If you watch his interviews you'd know this.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
There is too much evidence about the possession of ET technology, for too long, from too many sources, for it to be made up. It's too consistent, and persistent, and there's just too much of it.

Sort of like all the Star Trek lore. Oh, wait, that is made up. As for "real" evidence, there's not as much as you think, and precisely none of it is worth a crap.

It always sounded to me like this guy hacked into some geek NASA employee's personal UFO files that he collected from the Internet, along with maybe an RPG, and was too stoned to be able to tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The American Government offered him a deal, he refused saying that if they tried to extradite him to America he would go to the press about his allegations of finding material relating to Ufo'S! Stupid man, for that refusal and threat they came down on him like a ton of bricks and made a example of him.

I believe him and think he's genuine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join