It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best new show this season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Chuck on NBC.

If you have not seen this show I suggest checking it out. Its a comedy/ action hour long show about a computer geek who's college roomate sends him a CIA encrypted file that triggers top secret information when "chuck" sees certain things. (the show is based on subliminal memory recall) there are many twists and turns throughout the episodes along with goverment gaffes, coverups, scantally clad women, gun fights, martial arts, and of course for you women, touching moments of love etc. I suggest that if you are bored on monday nights at 8:00pm you should give this show a try. It's well worth it. And if you don't believe me click on this link www.nbc.com... and take a peek for yourself.

All the best, Eyes up

By the way, I believe they have full length webisodes!

[edit on 11/6/2007 by eyes up]

Dae

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I love this show! Full of action and suspense plus funny as all hell stuff. All the characters are strong and played well. And oh my god Bruce is back!!

I found this clip on youtube from Chuck Versus the Truth episode...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I haven't checked "Chuck" or "Life" out this season, and I had intended to.

The best new series for me so far has been "K-Ville". It's on Fox Monday nights after "Prison Break". Thinking out loud, I think "K-Ville" might be the only new show that I've picked up this year.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm more partial to Kid Nation. Even though it could have been much better with a Lord of the Flies theme.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eyes up

jourenyman is a cool show
just started watching it and am waiting for ep11 to air
also i am waiting for the latest dead zone to air with 4400

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
From what i've seen jourenyman is rip off of the old quantuam leap tv show am I kinda right on that?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

not really
quantuam leap is about that person that needs to go through time and he does so in the body of others to get back to his own time.

its simmiler but i wouldnt say the same as journeyman uses a diffrent method of time traval and the fact that he goes back and forth where quantuam leap stays in one time period

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I forgot about Journey Man. Big fan of that as well. Probably even more than K-Ville.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kitchen Nightmares!! The season ended this week, but the show is always entertaining

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yeah, I forgot about Journey Man. Big fan of that as well. Probably even more than K-Ville.

have you seen the latest ones?
and finaly his brother believes that he can time travel

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I kind of like The Big Bang Theory, I have never seen an episode of Chuck. I just might have to catch an episode of it to see if I like it or not...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I think Chuck is a waste of time. It just seems so contrived and uncharming, like most new shows.

Dae

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Noooo how could you say that!? Its got so much pop culture references, great characters and fun explosions!

Im enjoying Journeyman too, oh and Moonlight - a new vampire show that has me hooked.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by SE7EN

its simmiler but i wouldnt say the same as journeyman uses a diffrent method of time traval and the fact that he goes back and forth where quantuam leap stays in one time period

Sam Visits diffrent time periods like journeyman and he does it on his own accord, at any time he can go home if you watch the last episode "GOD" tells him he can just bounce home but he choose's to carry on saveing peoples lives.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

i only watched a few episodes of that
so thanks for telling me

thing is he stays in that time period untill he saved the life or what ever
as journeyman he goes back and forth and takes what he has with him

funny when he tried to use his Iphone

top topics

join