It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO is in control why vote?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12SeVeN34
Sitting by without voting because we "have no choice" is a ridiculous cop-out. How bout some peaceful civilian disobedience then? SOMETHING?!

It's not a cop-out if you do it as a political statement. I'm not saying sit by and do nothing, that's my point, by just voting you are sitting around doing nothing, deluded into thinking you are making a change with your vote.

Change will only come with grass-roots action, not the ballot. Get off your ass and do something for real if you want change.

I'm sure it makes you feel empowered, that again is the point, you are given the illusion of control. You are being led down the garden path thinking you are controlling your destination, when in reality you are being lead by your nose like cattle.

I don't share your trust of politicians, we've been fooled too many times before. If you really want to vote, go and vote NO.

If Ron Paul is for real he won't be president no matter how many votes he gets, he doesn't fit the elites agenda. It's already decided...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I urge everyone to NOT vote.

What a message that would send if everybody decided to stay home on voting day.

Voting is a scam to make you feel like you have control. When you vote you give up your own power, you are voting for a master and thus lose your liberty.

When you vote you are justifying an institution that enslaves you, steels your money, exploits you, lies to you, kills you. Whoever you vote for 'they' win.

Do not give up your freedom, don't vote!

I have to disagree. I am voting for Ron Paul come hell or highwater. If you read up on him you will find he is the only one who can turn this ship around. He needs your help. If he doesn't get nominated then get ready to bend over for the North American Union and the Nafta superhighway. Game over man!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
I'm voting for Mr. Paul, Hes the only candidate thats upholds his oath, Hes the only candidate that can initiate change, If we the people can get him into office, it wont change everything but it will be a start... Give a man like that a real platform and he can inspire and spread the message to those who are still blind to the reality of freedom and liberty...

With that said, I believe those who run the show already have their picks, they want a Hilary Giuliani race and they are going to get it... Divide and conquer, they can control either of the two.. and do.

So basically Paul must have such overwellming support that there no way to fix the election, or one of those two will take the office..

I believe Paul does have the support and will get it one people start to wake up..
The question is, will they vote..

I couldn't of said it better brother.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tengoku
They clearly want you to vote so you think YOU are in control. There's a huge chance both candidates work for the NWO so either way the NWO wins.

Almost all of the candidates belong to the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). This council is intent in destroying the U.S.A. as we know it. Everyone of them except for Ron Paul. I could continue on why you should vote for him but it would be better that you research him yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillTaker
I have to disagree. I am voting for Ron Paul come hell or highwater. If you read up on him you will find he is the only one who can turn this ship around. He needs your help. If he doesn't get nominated then get ready to bend over for the North American Union and the Nafta superhighway. Game over man!

You can disagree all you want, but you obviously didn't read and understand my post.

Hoping on someone else to fix your world for you is getting us nowhere!

The system will not change with another president, hasn't anybody learned from history, ever?

How many more times are the sheep going to rally around the next presidential 'savior' only to be let down when they get in office? Haven't you realised yet that the system and government are not there for you? And using the systems tools (voting) to try to fix the system is like trying to fix a leak in a boats hull by patching it with pieces from other parts of the hull.

The president does not control the system, he's the public face of it, the actor acting out the scene. The script is written by others in the elite.
Hanging on to this illusion of control through the vote is getting us nowhere, it's just playing into 'their' hands. They have you controlled.

Vote if it makes you feel better, but don't be under the illusion that it makes any difference; whoever you vote for government wins.

[edit on 15/11/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You can disagree all you want, but you obviously didn't read and understand my post.

Hoping on someone else to fix your world for you is getting us nowhere!

The system will not change with another president, hasn't anybody learned from history, ever?

How many more times are the sheep going to rally around the next presidential 'savior' only to be let down when they get in office? Haven't you realised yet that the system and government are not there for you? And using the systems tools (voting) to try to fix the system is like trying to fix a leak in a boats hull by patching it with pieces from other parts of the hull.

The president does not control the system, he's the public face of it, the actor acting out the scene. The script is written by others in the elite.
Hanging on to this illusion of control through the vote is getting us nowhere, it's just playing into 'their' hands. They have you controlled.

Vote if it makes you feel better, but don't be under the illusion that it makes any difference; whoever you vote for government wins.

[edit on 15/11/2007 by ANOK]

I guess i haven't reached your level of cynicism.
I do believe in Ron Paul none the less. I will give you a shout out if and when he doesn't make it. We can drown our sorrows in whisky and wine when the NAU rumbles in and loots our country. C ya at Gitmo

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I guess i haven't reached your level of cynicism.
I do believe in Ron Paul none the less. I will give you a shout out if and when he doesn't make it. We can drown our sorrows in whisky and wine when the NAU rumbles in and loots our country. C ya at Gitmo

Hehe alright mate count me in.

Yeah I've gown pretty cynical after about 30 odd yrs of observing how things really work...
Long before the internet came around btw. I also believe most people can see it as I do but either delude themselves into believing everything is really OK, so they don't have to face the consequences, or they have a personal stake in the status quo remaining as it is (exploiters). And the system perpetuates this through fear.

[edit on 16/11/2007 by ANOK]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join