It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hello. I am not new to this site but I have just registered in hopes of gaining more information in my quest for the truth, but my real concern is or what this thread is really about is that I am having problems connecting to a website that had a wealth of information. The website I am trying to access that I can't access any more is worldnewsstand.net. It doesn't make any sense that I can get to some articles off of other websites, but a direct connection to the home page is not possible. Is this website banned or blocked by dns or what? Someone has to know what is going on...

Thx P-ROD68

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Not sure what your problem may be, but I just tried it on two separate computers with separate connections and had no issues at all - the site instantly popped up - nice-looking bleached blond stock photo with a list of rather esoteric links to news, debt help, love/dating, more debt/loan stuff, and some links to New York Newspapers on line.

My guess the problem is on your end...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes, its probably your software firewall that has blocked that IP for some reason. Try to turn it off and see if you get access.

It could also just be a temporary routing problem, in which case you can wait or call your ISP if it doesnt get fixed.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I am guessing that you have never been to that website; I can get to it just as you did but it's the wrong website. About 3 months ago I could get to it but then the next day it's the girl with the backpack. This is not the website... but thanks for your help I really appreciate the quick response on this website I am sure I will get an answer soon. Peace out

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No, I've never been to it before (there are a few internet pages out there - have yet to see even a fraction of them and I must've seen tens of thousands already).

Can you tell us what WAS on the website you're seeking? Maybe that way we can help you find it easier. You haven't given us much more than a URL - and said "that ain't it". Not much to go on there...

Good luck...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by P-ROD68

Site must've changed it's domain name while the old domain was taken over by another entity. I've experienced something like that a couple of times. But since I subscribe to the newsletter, I was informed of the new domain. Do you have a subscription to the site you're talking about? Might be some info in the newsletter.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The website contained lots of information on political views, self study law, essays on stuff like the federal reserve, the constitution. It had a wealth of information on strawman, the united states is a corporation. I telling you it's pretty awesome with all the stuff it has. I am going to try some blogs that have shortcuts to the site and see if I can get an answer from one of them...thx a lot from both of you, peace

join