It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement at 1:00 on Fox-NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why would I post links to an old article (when I didn't even know there were old articles about something like this) when this is something I heard "this morning" on Fox News.

I E-Mailed Fox to see what happened with the story. After I heard this I will tell you it was never mentioned again which is interesting I think. Could there be a reason why this was ignored?

They specifically mentioned Astronomer's and 1:00 announcement.

It seems they are completely ignoring this as if it never happened.

I will continue to look and if I get a response from Fox (I will be greatly shocked if I do) I shall tell you what the response was.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I found one thing but don't know if this was what they were going to talk about. It seems that the area this was in one moment was changed quite quickly, what's up with that?

You can try this:

www.eurekalert.org...

left side Breaking News, when page opens it's the fifth down that says:

Astronomer's discover record 5th Planet around nearby Star 55 Cancri

I don't know if this is what they were talking about on Fox but this is all I could find

It is 2:30 and nothing at all mentioned by Fox so whatever stopped this story from being announced is anyone's guess.

Sorry I even tried to share

[edit on 6-11-2007 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Fox did a bit on Comet Holmes during the lunch hour, maybe they're just so out of the loop that it is only now "news" to them?

or it's THIS?

[edit on 11-6-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I see there is another thread on this. I don't know if this was it or not but you can do away with my thread and let it go over to the other for it doesn't matter to me.

I am just upset at certain posters in my thread and how they acted claiming I should be banned for the thread. I think you should do something about them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Most of us longtime ATS'ers know your Not a hoaxer observe50. News Media's tend to do that at times and it makes me so mad! One time a local channel from Las Vegas had a News Flash Breaking Story, about a bomb threat! Gave some details and said, more news to follow......
So I immediately posted it & guess what? NO more news followed! They just SHUT THE STORY UP!
It happens here all the time.

I appreciate you trying to let us know.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words.

What concerns me is ATS is evolving and could be something really, really big. IMO members should now if never before try to be considerate.

We all have to understand that not everyone is computer savvy. I do understand there have been people here that have pulled things but there is a correct way to voice your opinions and thoughts that is more approiate.

We all have bad days and I am no different, I think we need to all put our best foot forward and try to change ourselves in anyway we can and hopefully ATS will shine brightly because of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Your very welcome. Most of the snide comments come from fairly new posters. I found the below link very interesting......

www.nasa.gov...

Didn't check to see if it has been already posted or not.
If it has Ban Me!lol

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is things like this that make me question what is going on. Why would Fox come out with this and make it sound important then just drop it?

I don't see anything threatening about a fifth Planet beings found around another Star some light years away myself.

This as with many other things we are left ignored. I did E-Mail Fox and as expected I haven't heard a thing back

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This morning it seems on the main screen is the story about this fifth planet the Astronomer's discovered.

I never have received an E-Mail back from Fox (no surprise) but I am totally baffled why Fox would put forth this story yesterday and say at 1:00 there would be an announcement by Astronomer's and I thought NASA was mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join