It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TLC show on tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"Area 51: Fact or Fiction" is on The Learning Channel tonight, Thursday 1/29/04, at 10:00 Eastern time.
synopsis: "A team spends 24 hours observing the elaborate security surrounding the secret air base"

It's pretty entertaining and informative.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"Area 51: Fact or Fiction" is on The Learning Channel tonight, Thursday 1/29/04, at 10:00 Eastern time.
synopsis: "A team spends 24 hours observing the elaborate security surrounding the secret air base"

It's pretty entertaining and informative.

What channel is TLC? Wait a minute it changes from place to place...doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sounds good, Ill be watching. Hopefully its new, as Ive seen most of the other ones already on the subject.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
TLC isn't that the female rap group?

Your title for the post is misleading you should be more discriptive.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It seems to be on at 10pm on the west coast too, at least from my cable provider. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Shoot... I managed to catch the last like 5 minutes of it. Anyone know when it will be on again if they happened to advertise it during the show or something?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul
Shoot... I managed to catch the last like 5 minutes of it. Anyone know when it will be on again if they happened to advertise it during the show or something?

Most likely it will get run a few more times, the special on Kecksburg was on quite a few times after the premier.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Looks like it re-runs again in three hours for the West coast viewers, at least on my cable co. That's 1:00 a.m. for me, way past my bedtime. Good luck catching it because the shots of the Mig29 are worth it. They mentioned seeing a B2 bomber but I must have blinked and missed it.

I'm so jealous of guys who get to do that kind of stuff. It's camping with secret aircraft, my two favorite things!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The show is pretty good, and originally aired a month ago. The guy actually tails and follows an employee home, after departing JANAIR. Did he really expect him to say anything?

top topics

join