It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

einstein time travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Einstein�s Mouse and Time Travel Theories

Source: �Time Travel Secret Found�, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein�s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

�Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!�

�At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. �Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!�

�Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.�

�The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!�

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein�s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting, I kinda have a hard time believing it. Maybe Einstein is still around.

It sounded too simple the way Einstein explained it.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
damn, i wish i knew the address of the "smells like bull#" picture!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

Ditto!
If the CIA has the books, where did this info come from?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont think you could generate enough electricity to effect time on a couple little metal plates was he hooked up to a nuke power plant?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say that I am very familiar with almost all of Einstein's work. Second I would like to say that it could be possible with a couple of metal plates and some power. See to time travel, I believe, it isn't a matter of enormous amounts of energy or electricity or on a large scale. What it does have to do is with the right amount of power applied in the right way to get the desired effect. Take pressure points for example, you could fight with some 400 lb body builder all day and not hurt him but you hit him just right and he will crumble like a cracker. Its the same thing, Einstein might have just found the pressure point for space-time and just tapped it and made space-time crumble. See most people believe that Einstein was a super genious and was just naturally that way, however he was of an above average intelligence but he also attributed his success to other means. "Its not that I'm any smarter than you its just that I stay with problems longer" Einstein probably found a way to apply just the right amount of power into just the right material and everything to allow for time travel. See instead of thinking that he used millions of volts and then cranked it down a few mil. maybe he used 3 or 4 and took it down to 1 or 2, we don't know. See don't think in literal terms, when dealing with Einstein you will find they don't often pan out.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sometimes the most complex problems have the simplest solutions.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

Here ya go dunkle

For future reference. (Get it...hehe..future...time travel..)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did some research.

The story says : Source: �Time Travel Secret Found�, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Let's break this down shall we.

First off, the title �Time Travel Secret Found� is only mentioned in 2 other places on the internet. BlackVault, and The Time Travel Forum.
The author is also dubious. Paul Howard is a very common name...he is a well known illustrator, another Paul Howard is the Director of Health Sciences for McMaster University in California...
Sun. If this is a date, it is incorrect. June 19, 1984 fell on a Tuesday. If it's the publication...there are no archives on the net that contain the article. The same goes for the volume and page numbers.
Very fictional if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Two plates with electricity, sounds like a capacitor, doesn't it?
Electricity doesn't go faster than the speed of light, whether or not it is in a capacitor, does it?
Wouldn't the mouse in between two plates that have current passing between them become roasted? Good thing PETA wasn't around when Albert was conducting the alleged experiment, huh?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As far as einstein Time Travel theory goes it is impossible for Eienstein to have transported a mouse into a past that did not have a working time machine. According to Einsteins own theorys you could easily send something into the future but to go to the past you have to have a working time machine at the point in the past you wish to visit.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well if he sent it back in time 1 day after he built this device , he could then send it backwards.

But would not the mouse die from an electric shock???

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
Einstein�s Mouse and Time Travel Theories

Source: �Time Travel Secret Found�, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein�s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

�Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!�

�At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. �Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!�

�Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.�

�The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!�

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein�s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

The device described is a capacitor, two conductive planes seperated by an insulator (in this case air and wood). Indeed a capacitor can cause a elctromagnetic field that will indeed warp space-time as predicted by general relativity. To effectivly warp space-time enough that it would have any effect on something would require more energy that in on the entire earth. Infact you would need something on the lines of a black hole to generate enough electricity.

Basicly this whole story is full of holes and has no basis in physics. Einstien would have never even tried something like this since the theories he came up with showed it wouldn't work.

However who ever came up with this wins the prize for lamest time machine ever...since right now 99% of everything electrical in my house has mini-time machines, better known as capacitors.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
First we have to work out how to get a particle to move faster than the speed of light don't we? Thats a bigger problem!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beanie_pianoforte
First we have to work out how to get a particle to move faster than the speed of light don't we? Thats a bigger problem!

We have broken the speed of light. Look at this thread.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay I like the way this post get's people thinking so I'll be easy about it. This simply did not happen. Not that it is not possible in any manner but it did not happen to Einstein. You see he would not have composed a paper using those terms or those words, his sentence structure and phrasing was that of how he spoke in the early 1900's and also for the animal to travel to the future and then go back wouldn't it have to appear as though it never left at all? Therefore showing it to have never left and not being able to appear as it did when he cleaned the cage?

top topics

join