It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
11/11/2007.

I feel that the probability of a major terror attack goes up with each passing day in which none occurs. It has been a relatively quiet summer and fall. Many people are nervous and waiting for something to happen.

Those planning terror attacks plan on certain dates for rememberbility and impact.

11/11 is Veteran's day here in the USA.

Threat of 11/11 internet attack exposed by DEBKAFile

Every time a 11/11 or 12/12 or 1/1 etc etc someone may post a thread like this because it could be the target date for a terrorist.

But I feel this date holds more probability than most because of the reasons I laid out.

[edit on (11/6/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
hello allseeingI. I tend to disagree with you. these things about more terrorists attactks have become rebundant. I apologize. and in all honesty, I do not think there will be more attacks in the near future. either be related to numbers or not. just my take. I would rather focus my thoughts on more positive future events at the moment and think positive. take care friend.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You threw me off for a second AllSeeingI. I thought veterns day was 11/12. Looked at the calendar and sure enough it is Sunday 11/11 but observed on 11/12.

My SO and I have been waiting to get his free meal at one of the local restaurants on Monday. Vets eat free that day...

I agree with jedimilller in thinking a terrorist attack probably is not in out close future.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
11/11/2007.

I feel that the probability of a major terror attack goes up with each passing day in which none occurs. It has been a relatively quiet summer and fall. Many people are nervous and waiting for something to happen.

Those planning terror attacks plan on certain dates for rememberbility and impact.

11/11 is Veteran's day here in the USA.

Threat of 11/11 internet attack exposed by DEBKAFile

Every time a 11/11 or 12/12 or 1/1 etc etc someone may post a thread like this because it could be the target date for a terrorist.

But I feel this date holds more probability than most because of the reasons I laid out.

So your reasons are:
1- There has not been a terrorist attack in America recently
2- Dates with recurring numbers have large amounts of ?rememberability?
3- It is veterans day (Remembrance day in Canada and VE day to all the rest)

I'm not even gonna touch the first two reasons as the logic of those two is grasping at the straws to monger fear. As for point three, the day that celebrates the greatest peace of all time is probably the least likely day for a terrorist attack (unless your a presuming this would be a false flag attack to make the "terrorists" look extra evil). It is a Sunday after all, logically the worst day of the week to commit a terrorist act, as the least amount of people are out. If anything it holds less probability of a terrorist attack than most recent proposed dates (for example the live earth fiasco of the summer).

Sunday is not the end of the world, and the sky is still intact.

I am beginning to believe you want a terrorist attack to take place, with the fear you tend to spread on an almost daily basis. Every time you let the fear of terrorism affect your life, you let the terrorists win(whomever you may believe them to be).

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Don't forget what Wernher von Braun said.

First threat will be the soviets

Then the terrorists

Then the rogue nations

Then nature

Then extraterrestrials

All hoaxes brought about by those in power for their ultimate goal of total control.

I believe we can check off the soviets and the terrorists. We're up to rogue nations and nature now. The heat is brewing in Iran and Pakistan especially. November 11th, December 23rd... A bill is being passed to end the first amendment and the real id act comes into effect March 2008. Events are moving fast and many people feel that something big is about to happen. We have access to so much information about the big plan but we have few opportunities to validate this information. Rather than scream that the sky is falling we should continue to inform others and remain vigilant for the moment something game changing occurs.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by wingman77]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Its a very good possibility some event (not necessarily a major catastrophe ) will happen ....just something to watch.

Examples of Dates with occult sacraficial overtones
911- www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
911 had the most Fnords ever which with all the anomalies present it got to the rediculous point eventually ruling out coincidence and Fnord

Andrea Yates
Yes she had psych problems but as some of you are aware they(black ops) can actually can make ya go koo koo or help you along with various MK Ultra methods. Andrea Yates killed her 5 children on June 20 2001, 3 months before 911. They all had biblical names it happened on (Summer Solstice June 20-21) with a (Solar Eclipse June 21) to top it off.
en.wikipedia.org...

Shuttle Columbia exploding over Palestine, Tx with an Israeli aboard on Feburary 1st 2003. Columbia (we all know of this goddess and her significance in this culture, Christopher Columbus, District of Columbia, Statue of Liberty Queen Semiramis etc)
Israelis death over Palestine Tx (Palestine Middle East. Conflict with Israel etc) Wow!!! Hell of a coincidence!!!

Then you have Feb 1 which is the pagan holiday of Imbolc or Festival of Lights. See Link at bottom
en.wikipedia.org...

Imbolc
en.wikipedia.org...

These things are so well hidden many cannot see their significance and even some that can see their significance poo poo it away as conspiracy theory paranoia, fnords, coincidence, the mind trying to make meaning of something horrible, a coping mechanism if you will.

Side issue here.
I know some of you dont believe in reptilians etc but many on some subconcious level associate green with Lizard, Plant life, or Money.
The new enviromental push being pushed "Think Green" is a psyops taking place on the masses and they dress it up as being something innocent called enviromentally concious but its what is entering your subconcious is what counts. Recycle (1111 gate) Reptilian Brain (Feed, Fear, Fight, Fornicate) The ones that continue to mock, fun at, and tag some of these conspiracy facts as just theories, absurdities, and insane talk are examples of this conditioning and are in fact the easiest to control eventhough they might not think so.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by prometheus1111]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The reason the author posted this thread is because the elite are masters of sacred numerology and like to carry out their agendas on dates such as this. For all we know something could happen, but it is all speculation until someone comes up with hard proof.

Something could happen sure, but lets not all wait around fueling the fear that it will. Just live your lifes day to day instead of worrying about crap such as this.

There is something that will happen that day without a doubt. Our Saskatchewan Roughriders have their first home playoff game since 1988.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I gotta get back up in this by stating that Smiling Hank will have a triumphant day on the frozen Saskatchewan field. Jermaine Copeland and his crew will bust out some of the best celebrations you have ever seen, but SSK fans will still be the most dedicated bunch of crazy people in the country (how do you all manage to fill half of every opposing stadium in Western Canadian away games i will never know).

That Kat has sass, what is he chewin on?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
11/11/2007.

I feel that the probability of a major terror attack goes up with each passing day in which none occurs.

Here we go again, another "prediction"

the quote above can be used for anything and evereything. I feel the probablitly of a plane crash goes up with each passing day in which non occurs.
I believe the probability of the Mets winning the world series goes up with every passing year in which they do not.

I believe the probability of a woman president increases with the passing of every election in which one does not win.

STOP WITH ALL THE PREDICITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join