It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, here goes nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Not exactly sure if anybody has thought of this yet, but I'm putting it out there anyway. I'm not expecting overwhelming response at first, but who knows.

I really don't think we (the same people who helped during the 5th of November event for Ron Paul) should put up an event too quickly after the last one. If we raised $4M after a month of planning, two months of planning, saving, and telling people should bring in more than double that. I really think this is a decent idea, if a lot of people like it.

Also, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, so if a moderator deems it appropriate to move it elsewhere, that's fine.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
That does sound like a good idea. But I have to say that in politics it's best to strike while the iron is hot.

Once you jump on a canidates bandwagon it's pretty much a solid non stop push right up untill election day.

You can bet your bottom dollor that the other candidates people are not slowing down in their fund raising and out reach programs.

I can tell you this from many years of experience in politics. No rest till the votes are counted and recounted lol.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That's true, I suppose. That's why I thought of doing the "once every week" thing, for those who want to keep contributing. Unfortunately, though, not everybody has the money to contribute so frequently, and that's why I thought that waiting until the 25th of December would be good because it would give people time to save up money for that without having it cut into their "presents fund".

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
bump

If this is better suited for another forum, I wouldn't mind a moderator moving it.

new topics

top topics

join