It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French President Accused of Working for Israeli Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

If any one wander how the French government had change from Chirac to Sarkozy for a closer relationship with the Zionist agenda,

Hi kacou,
One of my non Zionist contacts returned from Parris and eastern France last week. My agent reported that there are not as many beggers on the streets all over France now that Sarkozy is the President. She also noted that the streets and sidewalks are cleaner. I take this news as positive and will overlook Sarkozy's Israeli connections for now. I think it is good when a leader can inspire positive changes in the people. As they say in France, "ce une bonne chose, je choi!" (did I spell that right?)

[edit on 6/11/07 by plumranch]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

As others have said, there's a difference between Jews and Zionists. Zionists are primarily Jews, but that doesn't mean there's a Jewish conspiracy. There's a Zionist conspiracy.

People seem to relate Zionist conspiracies with the Jewish religion, and I think that's quite an uninformed thing to do. It's along the lines of trashing freemasonry because some bad world leaders are masons. There's no masonic conspiracy. There's simply bad people who have come to be the ugly face of freemasonry. Freemasonry is a scapegoat, I guess you could say.

Anyways, back on topic..

If this is true, this is bad news. That's what we need. Another war hungry leader ready to strap up for the true powers that be.

I have no doubt that if the US and it's lap dogs get past the obstacle, China, then all hell will break loose in Iran. If Sarkozy is an Israeli agent, he'll be all too happy to unleash some very ugly weapons on Iran.

Sad sad world we're living in.:shk:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Through the years I've grown fond of both the Israelis and (gasp) the French. So I see it as a positive sign the there may be some cooperation between the two countries. I'm always a little disappointed when I look about and see so much anti Zionism!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The french government wants to arrest US senate for war crimes now there a terrorist organization. Watch out for the Pastry there a bomb!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
So I see it as a positive sign the there may be some cooperation between the two countries.

Planting an agent in the leader's role of a nuclear power is hardly cooperation, and pursuing a neo-con global domination agenda is hardly a positive sign.

I can see you may favor Zionism, so perhaps your bias is steering you clear of finding out the true goals of Zionism. I encourage you to research it, and do so with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Hello Plumranch,
Funny username!
When I was working in the middle east 3 years a go, I went to a party at the French embassy in honour of Sarkozy visit.
I hade the opportunity to say few words to him as the party was small in number. Yes he look and act very like any street guy with education, this was my first impression. Now you right he dos concrete things for France and get to the job at first hand, that what you get when someone come from he's kind of background. The problem is that he renounced the old Gaullist programme of faire and partial foreign politic based on the human resource. If you remember Charles de Gaulle when came to power to give Algeria independence and then the Zionist made a pact with some fare right general of an obscure link with the Nazi back then in WW2. This pact was about to kill Charles de Gaulle. You must probably know this period of French history.
My point is that, the legacy of Charles de Gaulle is about fairness like Lincoln in the USA. It was the Gaullist French president that had giving asylum to Ayatollah Romeny(bad spelling) to counter act the unfair regime appointed buy the USA and must probably the Zionist.
This old Gaullist politic has always favour France to the eye of the third world and certainly to the Arab world.
Now with Sarko all the balance of fairness has shifted to the clan of neo-con. In this trouble world we all live the balance of fairness is need it as much as the aggressive American foreign politic.

Kacou

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Now with Sarko all the balance of fairness has shifted to the clan of neo-con.

Hi kacou, I think I'm finally understanding, it's the balance, thanks!

But first, see if I translated your signature correctly, " If Youth could know, the Old (people) could do" and the flipside is "Youth don't know much and the Elderly can't naturally do too much cause they are old". Correct me please.

Now if you think that the intent and goal of Israel is all bad then the anti Zionism is justified. I beg to differ! Both sides can be faulted extensively, I know. But I would argue that both sides have a right to exist!

Oh, and thanks for the lesson in French history and DeGaulism!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

I am not in to abolishing any thing, every one is entitled to their opinion.
And I am for every nations or religious group to have a right to independence and stability.
One member here has suggested to you to make some research in to the Zionism movement.
Please do research and find for your self what you are advocating. I have great respect for the Jews community, in fact I found them rather agreeable people. I say it again, it is the movement of Zionism and not the Jewish religion and Muslim extremism that can deter the goal of peace in the middle east.
If you are interested find below a link to a letter for Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice which is called " Holding Zionism To Account"
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

now for what you have asked:
Si jeunesses savaient, vieillesses pourraient.
If young people knew, then old people can.
This is from Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a great thinker exploring new field of thought universally.

Kacou

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is an interesting article:

Global Research

As if his marital challenges were not enough cause for concern, "Sarco the Sayan" has suddenly emerged as the most infamous accolade of French President Nicolas Sarkozy. The influential French daily Le Figaro last week revealed that the French leader once worked for -- and perhaps still does, it hinted -- Israeli intelligence as a sayan (Hebrew for helper), one of the thousands of Jewish citizens of countries other than Israel who cooperate with the katsas (Mossad case-officers).

A letter dispatched to French police officials late last winter -- long before the presidential election but somehow kept secret -- revealed that Sarkozy was recruited as an Israeli spy. The French police is currently investigating documents concerning Sarkozy's alleged espionage activities on behalf of Mossad, which Le Figaro claims dated as far back as 1983. According to the author of the message, in 1978, Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin ordered the infiltration of the French ruling Gaullist Party, Union pour un Mouvement Populaire. Originally targeted were Patrick Balkany, Patrick Devedjian and Pierre Lellouche. In 1983, they recruited the "young and promising" Sarkozy, the "fourth man"

On the domestic front, however, there are many conflicting considerations. The Jews of France now display a touch of the vapours, in sharp contrast to the conceited triumphalism with which they greeted his election: "we are persuaded that the new president will continue eradicating anti-Israeli resistance," Sammy Ghozlan, president of the Jewish Community of Paris pontificated soon after Sarkozy's election. France is home to 500,000 Jews, mostly Sephardic Jews originally from North Africa and Mediterranean countries.

Sarkozy's own maternal grandfather Aron Mallah, hailed from Salonika, Greece, and is said to have exercised considerable influence on his grandson. Even though raised as a Roman Catholic, "Sarkozy played a critical role in moving the French government to do what is necessary to address the ill winds that threaten the largest Jewish community in Western Europe," noted David Harris, the executive director of the American Jewish Committee. Sarkozy, after all, was a political product of the predominantly Jewish elite neighbourhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine, where he long served as mayor.

Looks like most of the presidents of worls most powerful countries were - or still are - member of intelligence agencies. President Putin was. Former president Blair was. Former president daddy Bush was. Looks like "Saraco Sayan" was; or is too. So what does that tell you?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I can't get over the amount of folks who are indifferent to this,or really do not mind if Sarko is a foreign intel operative.

That means he does not have the interests of your country as his priority.
Do you really want someone ruling France who's true allegiances lie outside your borders?

How could you trust someone who works for someone else's government?

And someone mentioned that there are less beggars on the streets in France since Sarko-ever wonder what happened to them?
They rarely just disappear you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I can't get over the amount of folks who are indifferent to this,or really do not mind if Sarko is a foreign intel operative.

It's because if that leader doesn't come out and say they're going to exterminate everybody and try to enslave humanity, everything else doesn't matter.

That's how society and people are. Most people ignore the behind the scenes stuff. I don't know if it's just too much effort to put thought into or what.

Especially if it's a leader of a "peaceful" nation. US leaders, French leaders, British leaders etc., they get more slack than anyone in the world. That's also what society has done. Those leaders are assumed to be good people and aren't questioned, but any leader in the Middle East or Russia or China is automatically assumed evil.

Don't get me wrong, there are bad leaders in the Middle East, China, Russia and others, but there's bad leaders all over the world. Not just Africa and Asia.

Unfortunately that's just how it is, though. Too many idiots in the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Nearly all leaders in the EU and America are answerable to Jews.

How's Nick Griffin these days?

Does he still think Jews rule the world or has the BNP dropped that?

[edit on 7-11-2007 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't like this new french president, he is a nut case and probaly he will make up trouble for the whole europe, he seems fanatic to me, the way he acts, the way he talks, and pro bush.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't like this new french president, he is a nut case and probaly he will make up trouble for the whole europe, he seems fanatic to me, the way he acts, the way he talks, and pro bush, now I'm waching CNN he is an ass kisser alright, his kissing bush's ass right now live on television.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How's Nick Griffin these days?
Does he still think Jews rule the world or has the BNP dropped that?

I don't support the BNP and I hope your not insinuating that I'm racist because I'm not. I also don't have a clue who Nick Griffin is. I've never even heard of him.

All I said is that people in positions of authority and power always seem to answer to Jews. I'm not implying that all Jews are involved, just that the people who are pushing through the draconian laws and those who want to bomb Iran etc are in the majority Jews.

Instead of criticising. If you have anything to say then please enlighten us with your vast knowledge on the subject. If not then don't say anything at all.

Pepsi78
I don't like this new french president, he is a nut case and probaly he will make up trouble for the whole europe, he seems fanatic to me, the way he acts, the way he talks, and pro bush, now I'm waching CNN he is an ass kisser alright, his kissing bush's ass right now live on television.

I thought exactly the same when I first heard him talk. Another give away was when he started calling for Tony Blair to become the EU President.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
All I said is that people in positions of authority and power always seem to answer to Jews. I'm not implying that all Jews are involved

Stereotyping really isn't a good thing.
I could name a list of leaders (past and present) who are not Jewish.

Instead of criticising. If you have anything to say then please enlighten us with your vast knowledge on the subject. If not then don't say anything at all.

My "vast knowledge" doesn't involve throwing around the word "Zionist" and "Jew" like dirty words. Unlike some.

Due to that, I'd say this story is BS. All world leaders are accused of being Zionist by either racists or individuals who have no idea what a Zionist or Zionism is.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join