It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Descend Upon Washington!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The time has come for action. Given that we pass safely into the new year, a change must occur. Nearly all aspects of our Federal Government have been corrupted into a slavery inducing false presence. We roam about aimlessly as mice in cages.

I offer you a purpose.

I offer you a plan.

They say in every cloud there is a silver lining. The disappointment of this 5th of November will heal surely. However, we need a REVOLUTION. Next year, 11/5/08, make a commitment to stand at our Nation's Capitol and demand reform.

Uniquely, I'd like to suggest that those who will not commit not post to this thread. Likewise, those who will should only post once with a personal letter of devotion. In this we will compile a number of those expected to attend.

Let this be my letter of devotion to you that I will prepare, save, and arrange to attend next year in full support of my fellow patriots and for the goodwill of our planet.

T.K.B.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
We disegaged from Korea, from Vietnam. I don't believe we are too zombied out not to push for disengagement from Iraq. I think it can be done, and must be done. My two cow cookies.

new topics

join