It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Raises More Than $3.5M in Less Than 24 Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ron Paul Raises More Than $3.5M in Less Than 24 Hours

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, aided by an extraordinary outpouring of Internet support Monday, hauled in more than $3.5 million in 20 hours.

...snip...

Paul's total deposed Mitt Romney as the single-day fundraising record holder in the Republican presidential field. When it comes to sums amassed in one day, Paul now ranks only behind Democrats Hillary Rodham Clinton, who raised nearly $6.2 million on June 30, and Barack Obama.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abcnews.go.com
www.nytimes.com
www.thisnovember5th.com

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
*thisnovember5th.com is saying it's now more than $4M

The media has been either ignoring or harshly criticizing Paul...I wonder what they will make of this. It's obvious that Paul has many supporters and it's not just a small group of internet spammers and it's also obvious that the media does not want him as a "front runner." When they DO mention him, they do nothing but bash him and yet glorify Giuliani, Clinton and Romney.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Somehow I feel that many people in America would vote for Ron Paul, but then, somebody will easily win with less vote counts. (Do votes count anyway lol?)

Time will tell, I guess.

Thanks for the news.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This topic already exist and can be found here:

www.abovepolitics.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread as this one is now closed

new topics

top topics

join