It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats and Bts My extended family.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I love it here. This place is just so cool. I have been on now for over 3 years. It’s really nice to see and hear the same people on all the time. I get to know every one’s likes and dislikes. I miss people who just stop talking and wonder what happen to them.

We have food threads Like Jen’s Pizza thread here

and a silly feet thread here
and whose up at nights here
Not to mention we come together to talk about UFO’s and aliens. We talk about 9-11 and our feelings on that. We talk about personal feelings and what is going on in our lives, and when we do this we have so many people who joins in and talks to us. Good or bad their there to tell us how they feel.

So this is just a thread to say thanks to the 3 amigos for creating such a site and to say thanks to all the staff who takes their time to run such a great site. And to say Thanks to every one on here who makes me feel like they are just another part of my family.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Shar]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've only been here I think 2 months, and I love it here. I can never get enough! So ill see your and raise you one more!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
2 months well now you got a lot of catching up to do. lol.

There is a lot here you know. I probably could never list everyone’s awesome threads and ideas. There’s just way too many. That’s another reason why I love this site.

So many choices and topics to choose from. So any one who wants to add some of their favorite threads on here be my guest. No problem.

I know they even have Archive’s which saves all the post. So nothing gets lost or crashed when your computer goes down. Lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh I know I have a lot of catching up to do, and I look forward to all of it! Its exactly 2 months today!

[edit on 6-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well then Congratulations on your 2 month anniversary.

Have you got a favorite forum that you hang out at the most yet? Or you still looking around?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Still just looking around for the most part, but I do LOVE the secret societies forum, and I LOVE all of BTS, its random and fun for all

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Secret societies is a nice forum. I have visited there some. I seem to hang out a little of everywhere.

Bts is a great area. A nice calm place to relax and get to know the members.

A safe place for our kids to come to as well. There’s not too many places on the internet you can let your kids go too.

However, here on Bts I feel it’s really safe. Mainly because the staff here really cares a lot about what goes on and makes sure people don’t step over the line.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Shar in that case, it is your turn to make dinner and do the dishes. I'll also have an after dinner drink while I read my book.

Shar I feel the same way, many good people and their thoughts make for good conversations.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Shar. Nice thread. I couldn't agree with you more. ATS is an extended family.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I agree with you. ATS is an extended family.

Originally posted by Shar
However, here on Bts I feel it’s really safe. Mainly because the staff here really cares a lot about what goes on and makes sure people don’t step over the line.

I like the staff here a lot, they are really nice

Like for me a few of the mods really seem to watch over me like family, a few that come in mind instantly is, Nite, Lom, and BLT(Benevolent Tyrant), Asala (my ats sister
), and of course Djar.

I love this place
Great job on creating it.

--Min

[edit on 6-11-2007 by minnie]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have often referred to the members here as my extended family. You have all helped me through some tough times in the past, and I appreciate everything you all do. I just wish I could meet some of you in real life.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
I like the staff here a lot, they are really nice

Like for me a few of the mods really seem to watch over me like family, a few that come in mind instantly is, Nite, Lom, and BLT(Benevolent Tyrant), Asala (my ats sister
), and of course Djar.

Minnie??? I'm not staff, but you totally left me out honey
And to think I call you one of my girls :shk:

Yep, this is a great place

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Don't worry jen, she left me out too! I have made so many friends here I wouldn't have had the chance to meet anywhere else.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yeah, and to think someone had the foresight to make a place where all us nuts can hang out together. Thank you Simon

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
aww! I didnt mean to leave y'all out, honest I didnt
You two know you're like family to me!! *Hugs!* And to all the other people who are great friends to me, *hugs* to you too!

You two better be in chat tonight! Dont leave me all alone!

--Min

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Heck yeah, ATS and BTS is my extended family!

I dunno where I'd be without you guys! Probably on a street somewhere paying people to talk Paranormal and Cryptozoology with me.

You guys are all great!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I dunno where I'd be without you guys! Probably on a street somewhere paying people to talk Paranormal and Cryptozoology with me.

haha!

I also have to give a 'shout out' to Void. He is awsome even though he does tend to *EXPLODE* and *COMBUSTS* every few minutes..
*hugs!*

--Min

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
100%!

Great post Shar, And its fully like a family,

Heres to all that make this place what it is, Members and staff alike,

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think you've summed it up perfectly! For so many of us ATS really is one big family. We look for each other, try to cheer each other up, and are there for each other.

I for one am happy to be a part of it!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Realtruth
Hey realtruth How’s about I fix a Pot roast in the slow cooker with all the vegetables for dinner. I’ll pass the dishes off to Minnie. LOL. She just loves that chore.

Lombozo,

Hey, No problem I thought about putting this thread up for a while. So I finally did it. I really do enjoying coming here and reading everyone’s post and being able to join in.

Minnie,

Yelp, I noticed that a very long time ago. Which is why you are allowed to come on here. Cause the mods do care about this site and for our children who may be on the site as well.

Secret titan,

Yeah, that’s what I loved the most about yesterday’s meeting they had. It was on live cam and for the first time I got to hear and see what some of the people sound and look like. That was just so cool.

Jen, and Secret titan,

Don’t feel bad, Minnie leaves me out all the time. LOL and I’m her mother. :shk:

Voidmaster,

Yeah, Ats is a great site. I think if we talk about this stuff to people on the street we would get locked up for being nuts. Lol.

Awe Thanks Asala, I agree yes, it is definitely like family to me. I love getting to know everyone.

Djarums,

Yes, I do often look for so many people that I’m use to seeing. It’s very comfortable here.

I want to again say thanks to all who does such excellent work running and keeping this place going.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join