It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Catfish Terrorize American Shipping/Devouring CIA Agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

SourceThe Central Intelligence Agency is regarding recent reports of giant, voracious catfish roaming the Atlantic Coast as serious and many fear that it is the next step in Al Qaeda's war on America.

"They've been working on it since before September 11," he said. "Mixing catfish DNA with shark and killer whale DNA until they created a monster. Now they've unleashed the monster. God help us all!"

This is also related to another article called Giant Catfish Suspected of Devouring CIA AgentSource

This is one of the craziest things I have came upon surfing online. So I figured I'd share it with you guys.

What do you think about Al Qaeda making Giant Catfish, using shark and killer whale DNA? Do you think this is possible, or some sort of hoax? Please feel free to share

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i think you are giving those animals in the middle east too much credit and this thread belongs in BTS...if at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
i think you are giving those animals in the middle east too much credit and this thread belongs in BTS...if at all.

Tell me, What am I giving them credit for?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I can see it now...

"Good Morning America.

AQ, who hate our freedoms and your mother, have managed to splice the gene's of three totally different animals to create a monster.

Deep in their Afghan cave hideouts, lays a state of the art genetics laboratory, the likes of which we can only dream of in the western world. Here, defying the rest of the academic community, they have managed to engineer a beast so voracious that it lives off CIA agents.

AQ have proved again they are the greatest threat to mankind, achieving what was thought impossible by modern science.

As a result, we will now be moving the War on Terror into the Atlantic. No fish will be left untouched. We must stop the spread of Islamic fascism into the fish population at all costs, so this morning, I gave the order to begin a series of all out attacks against the aquatic life that plagues our seas.

AQ and the marine animals share the core hatred of our way of life. They must be stopped. We will not... America will not stand idly by whilst they threaten our ways.

Thankyou, and goodnight...

President Monkey Shrub

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

"What do you think about Al Qaeda making Giant Catfish, using shark and killer whale DNA?"
Al Qaeda live in caves and wipe their arses with their bare hands.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The second I saw this post I knew I had to read it. The rogue catfish are second only threat to America as the Muslimized North American Wookie. It lives in the bush, skulking and waiting, waiting....

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
ok this either is a joke, or it is code, take your pick.

However I find it funny that even in jokes they still find a way to blame it on terrorism, sheesh. Maybe they are trying to rally some fishermen that have been devoting all their attention to dogfish up till now...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Im sorry but I nearly wet myself reading that, whatever will it be next?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Thanks for the laugh!

More headlines from a decent parody site :

Michael Jackson Demands Refund For New Zealand

After surprising the world by purchasing and moving the nation of New Zealand, Wacko Jacko is back to his old ways by suddenly reversing his decision and demanding a refund.

China Purchases Siberia, Aims To Renovate

[edit on 11/6/2007 by eaglewingz]

new topics

top topics

join