It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham ** Dis-Information Mistress **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes that is my opinion of her !!

I have on occasion had opportunity to listen to her show, and today was the last time.
www.lauraingraham.com...

I can even tell you who she will vote for...Edwards.
Probubly paid for by Edwards too.

No, I am not discussing who is the better candidate...

But I am discussing HER methods of media bias and dis-information.

How did I come to this conclusion?

Her website and radio show push the fact that she is "always on the lookout for evidence of media bias, political hypocricy, or Hollywood insanity.."

Today the 20 minutes I could stand to listen to was solely based on the election.

...continuous ranting about Kerry and the media scrutiny of his possible use of Botox in his forehead.

I must have heard a hundred times how this 'plastic' surgery is 'plastic' and the 'plastic' this and that.

Is Botox 'plastic'? .. I think not.

How Kerry is denying this and how it demonstrates his inability to tell the truth....a bad thing for a president....why would he lie...(plays back recording of kerry mearly stating his position etc)....who would want a president who has plastic surgery and lies about it, cannot admit...etc etc...you get the idea.

Now why would she take this position, where integrity, experience, intelligence, or platform, are not near as important as whether or not he had a botox injection.

Who cares Laura !! Get a real issue and rant about it.

I think she actually demonstrated her inability to live up to her credo that she professes. .. . but her attempts to dis-inform the public with her lame opinions (unless it was a paid dis-info-mercial!).

Maybe she is for Edwards,...and as the primary goes to the south, she demonstrated to me that Edwards is in trouble there, and she is more than willing to use media bias and dis-information to assist him beat Kerry at all costs..

Including the trashing of any integrity she may have had.

Laura, if you are reading this...yes this means that these comments will be attacked, as well as my ignorance apparent,...will be attacked with more dis-information tomorrow on your show...doesnt matter, you were not convincing to the intelligent community, but maybe you did convince some that this issue is very important in determining a proper candidate.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
But I am discussing HER methods of media bias and dis-information.

whoa - she's not 'the media' - she's a pundit, of course she's biased, bias is inferred. She's not a journalist.

And, if Kerry LIED about plastic surgery or botox, then he lied. Simple as that but proves he can lie. Drudge had the sound byte of Kerry denying it. Looking at the pictures, he surely had something done!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know nothing of this woman but if the Democrats had any semblance of practical reality then this woman would be close to it. That is why she will be ignored and Edwards will not get the nomination. Too bad for the Dems.

I think that Kerry looks too much like 'Lurch' of the munsters.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
whoa - she's not 'the media' - she's a pundit, of course she's biased, bias is inferred. She's not a journalist.

And, if Kerry LIED about plastic surgery or botox, then he lied. Simple as that but proves he can lie. Drudge had the sound byte of Kerry denying it. Looking at the pictures, he surely had something done!

Understood,...but again she professes 'in search of media bias',...where she only has to look in the mirror, as she implies un-bias and searching for the truth and portreys herself as a media personality.

I just feel that to pressure for an answer that can be attacked no matter what the answer, negates the reasoning for the question.

I will not consider who I vote for by considering if the candidate has; had a botox injection, is circumsized, colors his hair, picked his nose, or has been divorced, as this is personal information and has nothing to do with abilities, and a lie is not avoiding an answer that is put forth only to corner the person for arguements sake.

After all, recent presidents have ; snorted coke, smoked but 'not inhaled', lied about doing interns, and skipped the draft,...which ARE more reasonable issue's to confront a candidate with, yet made no difference in the outcome.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I think that Kerry looks too much like 'Lurch' of the munsters.

Not to be a pest, but Lurch was from The Addam's Family. You are thinking of Herman Munster.

~Jonna~

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I stand corrected, you know your TV!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe her and Edwards are doing the Nasty!

Anyway, she is a paid propagndist for the conservative Heritage foundation, where she broadcasts from, and has absolutely zero political or journalistic insticts.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well I didnt know of her 'employment' ...

She had also spent a couple of shows continually ranting about the 'lame' battle cry of Dean.

Yet I have never heard her belittle Edwards for anything, which I could do all day given the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Never even shaves her own.

If Edwards were a front runner, she'd be calling him a hillbilly. She hates all Dems equally I'm pretty sure.

new topics

top topics

join