It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paving the road to the Amero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I believe we all know how the system works. Taking one small step at a time to impose their will upon the sheeple. Well the Amero is no stranger to this way of eroding our national Sovereignty, liberties, and rights. Based on the current financial news I believe the stage is being set for the introduction of the Amero. I don't have to discuss here what the Amero is nor do I need to explain how it incorporates into the grand scheme of things, for there are many fine threads that already do this. I merely wish to point out the current financial news and remind you of who controls the news and the mass programming that is being dished out to billions of people worlwide. Remember the baby steps, and I ask you if this is the beginning of the end of our Sovereignty. Are these the baby steps that are preparing us for a meltdown of the U.S. Economy opening the door to the Amero which will be hailed as a method to allow us to compete in the global marketplace.

www.bloomberg.com... fer=europe

www.bloomberg.com... r=home

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Hi hoping to get this thread going again

Stock market is going crazy massive sell offs then buy backs, on top of this we have the subprime banking problems etc, I see so much manipulation of the stock market right now it has me worried that this is another sign of the Amero. In order for the Amero to be introduced I believe we are going to have to fall into some major hard times fiancially so the Amero is seen as the only solution to solve the problem. Also It appears as if those that control the gold are doing some profit taking, This has happened several times in our history and I believe it is about to happen again. Deflate the value of everything so that assests may be bought out at firesell prices.

Your opinons......

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Buy Gold and Silver as the US Dollar or Amero will be good for nothing but toilet paper in the future.
I wonder whose pic will be on the Amero Dollar? Hitler? Bush?Cheney?Billary?

new topics

join