It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we here high pitch frequencies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drflux

everyone can hear it if one really listens. its just the blood flowing through your head and around your ears.

you dont have some wierd psychological disorder and youre not getting messages from outer space

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What you can hear,is your lifes energy. It's a high pitch frequency vibration. Your physical body and metaphysical body has these vibrations. If you meditate,you can get them to resonate so seperatly,they become a new frequency. You can hear them changing in your inner ear,the metaphysical is a high note,and the physical is a lower,more throbbing note. Do some meditation,and you'll be able to distinguish the 2

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
What you can hear,is your lifes energy. It's a high pitch frequency vibration. Your physical body and metaphysical body has these vibrations. If you meditate,you can get them to resonate so seperatly,they become a new frequency. You can hear them changing in your inner ear,the metaphysical is a high note,and the physical is a lower,more throbbing note. Do some meditation,and you'll be able to distinguish the 2

Do you believe that? Im talkin to drflux not you acidtastic. Just curious.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
To be honest,I'm not 100% sure. I've recently learnt of the pleasures of chakras meditation,and learning to feel the vibrations in the body,that are your life source. (it's an exhillerating ride) And when you feel this vibration within,you also notice a high frequency picth,which you can alter with the rate of vibration in your body. It's mad stuff. phsyconaughtical style.

(and I know you were talking to next man,I just thought I'd chip in.
)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These high pitched frequencies are not due to hearing loss, because high pitched frequencies are not a precursor to losing your hearing. They are signals that only certain people can pick up. Don't let people tell you that you're going deaf or you need to go to a doctor. Our societies always pushes people to doctors when there is something they do not understand. SOme people have a speical ability to pick up on sounds that the average person cannot receive. I do not claim to know exactly where this sound derives from, but it is real...and it is not due to hearing loss. This may not help...but I hope it doesn't hurt :-)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join