It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA And Past Lives Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hope this is the correct section.

DNA AND PAST LIVES THEORY.

DNA holds a memory of information of the individual. These DNA molecules can ‘float’ all around the world. It is possible to breath in molecules that are from any type of person, male or female, rich or poor, famous or not etc. even animal DNA (but I will explain a little of that more later).
Now the ‘vital energy’ of these DNA molecules can be past on to people that are in certain states of consciousness. I think different brain chemistry states make people more susceptible to having a past life experience. That’s why things like meditation put you in a state where the DNA can be ‘read’ by the individual. Depending on what is ‘read’ by the brain that is why we can have snapshots like photos, small clip of certain event, and even like a re-make of an event. You can be in the actor’s position and experience first hand and can be like a director and view from close, but in a different position.
The feelings etc. you can experience is your brain ‘reading’ the DNA or your body is mimicking the past event (like muscle mimicking) and the muscle mimicking recreates whatever feeling that individual and now you experience.
We have more human past life experiences because human DNA is more easily interpreted by other humans.
Now animal DNA is interpreted by someone who is more advanced in assimilating DNA and thus their brain can recreate it. Or the animal DNA is not in fact animal, but past human ‘memories’ of that animal. A question I would ask of people that experience animal past lives, is if you have experience of say a cat, do you also have past life experience of ancient Egyptian?

Now I am not trying to debunk past lives, but just looking into something and posing a question that I have had for a long time.

I hope to hear peoples opinions on this. I wrote a larger article, explaining DNA, Vital energy or qi and past lives. But thought I would include only part of it for the sake of forum space. Plus I hope to expand on my article.

Lee

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why do people try to make up such nonsense. DNA codes for proteins. It takes amino acids and pieces them together. It has nothing to do with memory, vital energy, nor can it be read by breathing it in. It doesn't record memory or life experiences. People have past life memories because your conscious is not made of physical matter and therefore survives after death. And upon birth that consciousness is inserted into a new physical body. It's just that simple and straight forward. Usually it's young children who remember past life experiences but those memories usually fade away. After that it require hypnosis to access them.

And reincarnation happens between one human life and another. People don't have past life memories of animals. In addition, sometimes physical deformities or injuries from a past life show up as scars or birth defects in the following life in exactly the same place and shape. For instance at the following link they point out the strange "star" birthmark in this life that mimics the "star" wound he received in a past life in the civil war. Also notice the picture in the upper left. He physically looks almost identical in this life as his past life.

www.near-death.com...

“There are three claims in the ESP field which in my opinion, deserve serious study: … (3) that young children sometimes report the details of a previous life, which upon checking turn out to be accurate and which they could not have known about in any other way than reincarnation.” - Carl Sagan (Astronomer)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry for using Capitals for the heading. Just new here. I cant see an edit button to fix it.

First dna does store genetic material, rna pieces them together. Yes people have experienced past lives as animals, just do a google search and lots come up.
Another point I would like to make is people that have transplants, taking on characteristics of the donors. I find this interesting and relating to my theory.

new topics

join