It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Inmates!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Having worked in a penitentiary, I can say that this is something that occurs, not with regularity, but often enough.....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I could see myself in a similar situation if I was behind bars for decades at a time with only members of my own sex.

Well, I don't know if I would do the shouting and hollering but could you blame me for looking?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
LMAO here, MM. I feel your pain, hon. I worked at a prison for almost a year and those guys are a collective piece of work. "Inside", they can't be so obvious or they'll get thrown in lockdown and if they dare to lay a hand on you in even the most inocuous manner they get extra time added to their sentence. Still, not being the sharpest tools in the drawer, some will risk it. All of them will try sweet talking their scam on you. Even old broads like me.

When I was young and semi cute I always hated having to walk by construction sites. They were the worst. I deliberately tried to walk with less of a swing in my backyard but I couldn't keep my balance or walk a straight line. I once stopped to ask the collected crew that was hooting and hollering like a bunch of jackals if their suave and erudite technique had EVER worked in securing a date. None of them answered. I just rolled my eyes and sashayed off. I'm ashamed to admit that I once smiled to myself when some idgit who was driving past with his head out the window making catcalls at me ran into a telephone pole. I did pause briefly to make sure he was still moving afterward and then went on but it's demeaning and dehumanizing to have that sort of unwanted attention. It's not flattering at all, imho, and whether they're acting like that from behind bars or at a bar, it's all irksome.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
MM,

I hear you! It doesnt matter what ya look like at the time at all.
If it looks like a woman, sounds like a woman, walks like a woman, that's all it takes!!!

Only once did a "white collar" man, pass me on the street and say " You are a beautiful girl" and kept on walking after i thanked him.

The rest
:shk:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
LMAO Whitewave! I've never had a guy crash into anything hooting at me. I don't know what they think when they do that -- maybe it's just the monkey brain taking over. (No offense, MM Prime).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join