It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitbull kills 4yr old girl "owner"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Boon...babe...all I am saying is that certain breeds should be outlawed as pets. and the pitbull is one of them. if it saves one child's life it is worth it.
or is owning this particular breed more important than a child's life?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

Boon...babe...all I am saying is that certain breeds should be outlawed as pets. and the pitbull is one of them. if it saves one child's life it is worth it.
or is owning this particular breed more important than a child's life?

well breeze, babe...in your opening post, you said this...

---
Is there anyone out there that still disagrees that these stupid animals should be hunted down and killed for the sake of humanity???
----

so which is it?
hunt em and kill em or none as pets?

all I AM saying is i don't think they should be outlawed as pets. better outlaw cats too. they are known to smother babies...i mean hey, even if it saves one baby, isn't it worth it?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

yeah i did say i wanted them dead, i was speaking out of emotion, i had just found out about the ..incident.
but it is not their fault, they are just animals, i'm saying classify them as lions and tigers not pets.
cats? hell yeah them too, i'm allergic to the lil bastards.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

No wonder you have negative points. You sound like a real winner.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

if you wanna get technical about it, you can have lions and tigers as pets...you need permits and such but you can have em.
i used to clean cichlic tanks for a dude that had a joint in the mall and he has a 'ranch' in columbia station...dude has a grown and baby lion. lemur, etc...

it's not the dog dude...it's how the people do the dog.

round here, i can take you past houses where they crank their dogs up to me mean...they have these young pits in the fenced in yard with these huge chains around their neck that is attaches to a tire or a cinder block..so, when they want to run around they have to drag that friggin thing around.
they fast em and feed em raw...

they get on the opposite side of the fence and scream and yell at them and hit the fence with bats and such to get the dogs cranked...
how is any of this the dogs fault?

then you could have a family that adopted a pit from the pound and is the sweetest dog in the world.

i think we should ban porcupines....since pitts are supposed to be the baddest dudes, and a porki owned a pitt, the math makes sense right

tonova.typepad.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

maybe the answer is "if you have kids, don't get a pit" i wouldn't trust a child around one of those guys. oh and by the way...the dog that killed that 4yr old baby girl...came from the pound.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
No wonder you have negative points. You sound like a real winner.

thanks! glad you noticed, i wear them as a badge of honor....its what happens to you when a mod doesn't agree with a thread you start.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

maybe the answer is "if you have kids, don't get a pit" i wouldn't trust a child around one of those guys. oh and by the way...the dog that killed that 4yr old baby girl...came from the pound.

maybe that is the answer...i really think the answer is nothing more than responsibility though...
as far as the dog coming from the pound....so what?
how did they treat it when they got it? how was it treated before they got it?

could have just as well been any other number of 100 breeds.usually though, we just hear about the pitt bull attacks.

<< 1   >>

join