It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dog in Photograph

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes, but it wasn't THEIR wedding.

"In-laws 50th wedding anniversary."

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Well he is wearing a tux and thats definitely is a 3 teer wedding cake sitting there on the table. ROFL

ROFL

yeah, listen a bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Only on ATS.

Can anyone show it is anything other than a bad dog trying to lick the frosting on the cake? Look at the entire frame instead of the outtake. There is plenty of room for a dog to come up from behind to do that.

As to it changing someones life. Great! If believing the dog was not there helped him out, it is a good thing. Does not change the fact it is a dog trying to lick a cake. Dogs do that. Probably nobody noticed.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So a dog ran in the reception area, jumped up on the table with the cake, and paused long enough to give a big ham shot in a pic...

and nobody noticed.

I'll mull that over a bit if you don't mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yes, but it wasn't THEIR wedding.

"In-laws 50th wedding anniversary."

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Valhall]

Ah. Like I said, I didn't see the video.

I was under the impression that it was theirs.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyanith
After looking at the pics run through the different effects...

...it looks like a dog-shaped pinata sitting by the cake.

Just my 2 cents.

That's actually a interesting idea. That could be why it's near the cake and maybe in the air. Haven't seen too many pinatas at a wedding but that's something we should look at.

Originally posted by Valhall
So a dog ran in the reception area, jumped up on the table with the cake, and paused long enough to give a big ham shot in a pic...

and nobody noticed.

I'll mull that over a bit if you don't mind.

That dog is cooler than Spude Mckenzie then.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
interesting shot,
what rings a bell with me is the orientation of the 'apparition' or whatever.
kinda reminds me of the RAF Chap circa WWI who died the day before he appeared in a group photo..

www.proofparanormal.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I never imagined that this thread would get this much attention. I'm glad that I managed to post something that has provoked this much conversation. For once we don't have people just arguing back and forth, but actually discussing the rhyme and reason of this photo. Thank you all for showing up and throwing in your .02, I'm happy others found this of interest too.

The reason I titled the thread as a demon dog is simply because of how the man in question viewed this entity/anomaly. I'm not discounting that it could be a positive being that took on a more startling form just to get the attention of the man in question.

I've read some decent opinions on both sides of the issue, but overall I'm seeing that people can't easily explain this away. It could very well have a rational explanation. Personally I like the idea of it possibly being a pinata. If that is something that is commonly place at parties this family has regardless of the occasion, it may have been overlooked at the time and not thought of till years later. Not to stereotype anyone, but it is a family of Spanish decent, so the pinata theory shouldn't be so quickly cast aside either.

Double negative? I really don't think so. It doesn't seem to have the characteristics of such in my opinion.

Now that it has been brought up, it does seem to resemble a coyote; I'll have to look into the idea of it being a niphilim or native American spirit a bit later.

I still say that it is something paranormal, even though I like some of the ideas/theories that have been put forth. If someone can prove me wrong, that's fantastic, at least we'll have a decent answer either way..... but for the time being I'm sticking with paranormal.

A special thanks to all that have been here in the this thread since the very beginning. Also those who I consider my friend here, thanks for showing up too. I will see what develops, no pun intended, and pop back in in a bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's probably a furry or maybe it's the ghost of some dog or some decor they forgot about....but demon? I can't think of it as a demon, but it's scary as F........

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This must be the dog that told David Berkowitz to kill. David Berkowitz is also known as the Son of Sam. He said a dog told him to kill. The video is strange for sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
wow, amazing photo. It's great he took it to heart and changed his life, whatever it is.

I'll have to take acloser look at the pics in my album !

[edit on 6-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wow, amazing photo. It's great he took it to heart and changed his life, whatever it is.

I'll have to take acloser look at the pics in my album !

[edit on 6-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

Husband: You know honey, that there dog might be a demon.
Wife: Nahh, you really think so?
Husband: Maybe I should stop doing drugs?
Wife: Sure, sounds good to me.
Husband: I might even have to start believing in God, cuz if I saw a demon, there might actually be a God.

Simple classic case of being frightened enough to believe in anything. Surely it's just to difficult to believe in oneself. Ahem...

Kinda reminds me of the british personnel who are taken hostage in Iran waters (yeah right) and forced to convert to islam.

One less drug addict is a good thing, I guess.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That is a really interesting picture!

I sure wish the audio on my laptop wasn't messed up. I would have liked to have heard the news broadcast.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'll be pondering this photo more tonight, and will be back tomorrow, and hopefully have some new insight. (fingers crossed)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Very creepy..The pic is Ok, but the reaction from the man and his wife make the story for me. Creepy as hell.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone. This is my first post, but I just wanted to say that the whole thing is just strange and creepy. It looks real to me and I've worked with photoshop before and it would be really hard to blend another image in so well. Whatever the dog is (good/evil/neutral) it's definiely got lots of people thinking!! Glad I found this thread!!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OMG! The guy from the picture is on C2C right now... Coincidence???

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bethsheba1978

Welcome to ATS.

OT: That statement just brought of a massive attack of fond memories of AD&D. I really loved that rpg, haven't played in 25 years. Take care, and thanks for the memory flash.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bethsheba1978
OMG! The guy from the picture is on C2C right now... Coincidence???

Yeah....some of the folks calling into the show that do paranormal and energy work are saying this looks to be a genuine demon.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

It looks way too realistic to be a pinata though. Unless they have changed, they usually have an animal shape and are multi-colored in stripes that are not normal animal colors.

If it was a stuffed dog, that is the worst stuffed dog I ever seen. I would be embarrassed to give it to anyone. Besides, if I'm seeing everything correctly, there is a large plant behind the table for photo background decoration. There wouldn't be room for a shelf on the wall. Besides how many places for wedding receptions have low shelves on the walls. I haven't been in one yet.

That is one of the reasons why I would have liked to see a photo of just that area without anyone there to see what was originally there without having to guess.

edited to add: I just did a google image search for dog pinatas. Sorry, there were no realistic looking dog pinatas. There was one that sort of came close as to looking like a brown dog and having the correct coloring, but it was a cute dog. It also had the pinata look with the paper mache that usually have the ends sticking out unless it is really, really glued down.

The so called dog in the picture is way too realistic looking to be a pinata. I don't think it is cute enough to be a pinata either. All lthe pinata pictures I have seen are cute, fun, and festive.

I say so called dog, because it's nose is distorted, and creepy.

Vall hall, very good comment on the live dog arguement. I 100% agree withyou. I seriously discount the idea of that large of a dog sneaking into a reception. I'm sure there were children there, and they would have been chasing the dog, because they wanted to pet it. Even if there were no kids, there would have been people there afraid of strange dogs and would have caused a commotion. Let alone people diving in front of and behind the table to keep it away from what looks to be like a very expensive cake.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Mystery_Lady]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join