It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dog in Photograph

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warvine
NEPHILIM

Thats Anubis, is Anubis a Nephilim? lol

btw thats my sign in Egyptian astrology, maybe thats me in the picture lol
www.pvv.ntnu.no...

and in my defense i didnt get to hear what was said in the OP footage due to my connection speed, put it on mute as it was like listening to slow motion stuttering .

Was going to post up a better quality image but connection dead, wonder why \'. Anyway interesting seeing how the discussion has transpired, its certainly got me stuck as to who; how; or what

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
I should also point out that it is not a typical dog's nose. There are no nostrils on the front of the nose, only two dark marks on the sides kind of like the slits a dog has on the sides of its nostrils but bigger. Plus the nose looks too wide for a dog's nose. That would rule out a dog jumping up on the table or a stuffed dog head.

That's what I noticed too, the nose was really large and strange looking.

As for your other points, you will find that many people here tend to ignore factors involved and then make odd comments. If they watched the entire story and paid attention then we could all save time.

This one really has me thinking. I've been here for about 2 years and as I said this is the very first one that's got me stumped like this. I don't mean to keep repeating that but I'm just amazed by this.

As has been said, this is either the ultimate hoax or it is genuine. I don't see any in between here.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread, so please forgive me if this has been brought up.

Maybe it's a guardian of some sort and it doesn't like the fact that it now has to share this man with his new wife. Hence the look of evilness.

Same applies to if it is evil.

Are the two still married? I can't watch the clip because I'm at work.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I didn't read the whole thread, so please forgive me if this has been brought up.

Maybe it's a guardian of some sort and it doesn't like the fact that it now has to share this man with his new wife. Hence the look of evilness.

Same applies to if it is evil.

Are the two still married? I can't watch the clip because I'm at work.

I don't think that was brought up. They are still married though.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
To me that just looks like a jack russell terrier who's ears are not erect yet. Probably because its a puppy yet.

Here is an Image of JRT where his ears are back.

I think its just that easy.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think that the idea of it being a guardian is probably the most plausible in this situation.

I highly doubt its evil just based on the fact that if the couple had a demon following them around, let alone a demon willing to show its self in photographs, I'm pretty sure harm would have been done to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lummy
I highly doubt its evil just based on the fact that if the couple had a demon following them around, let alone a demon willing to show its self in photographs, I'm pretty sure harm would have been done to them.

The "fact"? What fact?

Harm was already there Dude! The guy was an addict!

Stockburn,

Did you even watch the video? If there were a dog at this reception I'm sure it would have been mentioned. Then again, I know how people often bring dogs to a wedding reception.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wicked Thread!

Fascinating story,I was thinking that whatever that dog/demon/gaurdian angel thing is its had a positive effect on the guys life (maybe even saved it)by stopping him from taking drugs.

For that reason I don't think its a demon.
I love the idea that it could be one of his old pets,just looking out for him from the next world,but I would have thought he would have recognised it as such-its hard to forget a well loved pet.
I hope I have got some dog spirits following me around!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I keep looking at the demon dog and trying to rationalize that it must be something behind the man that just somehow gives the illusion of a dog. But I just can't seem to get past the image of a Dog. I just wish we could see another photograph of the same area that they claim exists showing nothing unordinary in the area that may have given the impression of a dog. Otherwise, I remain mystified.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
The "fact"? What fact?

Harm was already there Dude! The guy was an addict!

Don't you always find it interesting though that the guardian could have showed it self in an evil form to set the guy on the straight and narrow? Drugs aren't something I think that a demon will get you on, thats a personal choice you make on your own due to your own stupidity or "peer pressure". The guy said it him self, the photo changed his life.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The dog looks happy to me!

Aren't demons supposed to be all evil and scary looking?

This looks like photogenic ghost dog!

Very interesting indeed...........

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow, that IS creepy. Never seen anything that detailed, looks like an evil llama/dog demon. And no, it doesn't look like any normal dog I've ever seen...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Stockburn,

Did you even watch the video? If there were a dog at this reception I'm sure it would have been mentioned. Then again, I know how people often bring dogs to a wedding reception.

Yes I did watch. Ask yourself this however. What is more plausible? A demon showed itself in the manifestation of a dog in a wedding photograph, or it is merely a dog in the background?

All things being equal I have an easier time swallowing the latter.

Ever seen america's funniest home videos? I have seen dogs being the ring bearer.
So yes it does happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lummy

He, himself said he thought it to be a demon. I'm sure he would know a feeling and if you do a little homework on Christianity you will find that the enemy will take you down any way possible, including addiction. Also, if it were his long dead pet dog, I'm sure he'd recognize it.

I'm not claiming it to be evil, I'm not even claiming it to be real for that matter. I did however say that it looked evil to me. Many others say it doesn't look evil but evil or not it doesn't prove anything.

We don't know anything for sure except that this picture is a stumper. The guy sounds very genuine but then again I am not one that sees acting as all that difficult.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I'm not discounting a hoax here at all. It just doesn't make much sense that this guy would try to pull it off. You never know though.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lummy
Drugs aren't something I think that a demon will get you on, thats a personal choice you make on your own due to your own stupidity or "peer pressure". The guy said it him self, the photo changed his life.

The demonic feeds off of loss of self and loss of free will. Once that happens possession can occur. It can't take it directly from you, you have to willingly give it up. It will be there with you every step of the way though, encouraging you in the direction towards self-destruction. There's no cosmic law against that.

Edit to add: Could be the form of a jackal also.

Peace

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just recently read a discussion over on another forum about this photo. Someone pointed out that it appears the couple is standing in front of a staircase. You can see the banisters behind them. It looks like the dog is possibly standing on the stairs sticking his head through the banisters. However, it still doesn't explain why the dog also appears to be between the couple and the cake on the table. The cake on the table looks as if it's directly behind the couple. Even after rationalizing the stair and banister theory, it still looks weird to me.

Personally, I don't think it really matters one way or the other what the "dog" really is since it seems to have had such a positive effect on the man. He turned his entire life around after seeing this photo so be it dog, demon or strangely arranged flowers more power to him.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
watched the video, heard the story and all I can say is that those eyes are freaky and the lower jaw is wierd!!!!

Obviously everyone is automatically associating a dog or sort sort of canine but the location of the head but if you look at it with the dark part being a pattern, not a snout, it does take on a more ghoulish appearance.

very interesting pic and story.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If it was a real true to life dog I would imagine they would have remembered a dog being at the reception. Rather you believe it to be evil or not I feel safe saying that its not a dog.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Edit to add: Could be the form of a jackal also.

Reminds me of the Omen movies. Damian was born of a jackal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join