It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dog in Photograph

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Very true, it doesn't fully discount a practical joke of some sort, but when those cakes are so friggin expensive seems pretty foolish to let anyone get away with it considering the possibility of a cake being ruined.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright I'm off to bed... I'm really enjoying this conversation. With the help of those involved so far it doesn't need to die. Keep discussing and I will be sure to continue my contribution tomorrow evening, might even pop in when I wake up. Thank you all.

Anyone else considering posting.. please do. I would appreciate any opinions for or against this photo.

Later

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Very true, it doesn't fully discount a practical joke of some sort, but when those cakes are so friggin expensive seems pretty foolish to let anyone get away with it considering the possibility of a cake being ruined.

Yeah and this was I think 1973ish?. All I know is that it's a weird picture and it's going to be hard to be hard to say it isn't a being because who knows what that thing really is. to me it looks like a dog.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ok, one more post. I think they said that it was from ten years ago. So 1997, I think they were both just stuck in the 70's in appearance. You'd have to re-watch the video for a more exact date. I don't recall with absolute certainty, and I don't think I could focus enough to watch it again. Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

im streaming the video again but its going to take about 30 mins or so (connection speed is running at 53.6kbps lol im living in the 90's lol)
I'll hopefully get a better quality image, will post it up later.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah you are right it was 8 years ago. That's kind of a bad quality picture for something that came out during that time I think.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by sandman441]

[edit on 6-11-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ITS A [snip]NEPHILIM!!!!!

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 11-6-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by warvine
ITS A F****N NEPHILIM!!!!!

It does look like it, gheghe.

It strikes me that appears to be looking into the camera.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
there is most probably a rational explanation. i think its just a dog that has jumped onto the table behind them. The man was into using drugs so might not remember the events of that day so clearly :] =] ]]]]]]]]]]]

[edit on 6/11/07 by tombangelta]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is the first time I can say that I am completely perplexed.

A couple of things:

First, if you payed attention they said that several people took other pictures and this "thing" didn't show up in any of them.

Second, if it were a stuffed animal don't you think they would have noticed it in the room? I'm sure the other people there were relatives and friends who would have seen it as well.

Third, if there were a dog at a function like this, don't you think anyone would notice? See second point above.

Lastly, it does look somewhat K9 but it has an odd appearance as well. You can all argue as to whether it may be good or evil but it looks quite evil to me.

I've never before even entertained the possibility of of one of these posted pics being genuinely paranormal but this one is pushing my limits.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Having some experiences with demons, It would make logical sense for one to be living off this man. He stated that
1. He is into drugs. (this allows unwanted energies to affect you- opening the door)
2. Once these things get in they can stay in your field of energy. (Conveniently placed over his should to wisper in his ear) "You know you want to!" -- Living off his chi

Seems he has sobered up and made the changes in his life for health and happiness.. Cheers to the man and Keep showing that pic.

link   
This is actually a pretty good find. I find that in a lot of these types of situations you can tell that what is happening is shapes and shadows all meshing together that looks like something we can identify with. But it does not seem to be so in this case.

Not quite sure what to make of it. The skeptic in me wants to say that it is something easily explainable, but then I can't find anything supportable that can explain it.

But I guess we will never really know – it’s a screen cap of a web video of a tiny, old picture....

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 11/6/2007 by DCFusion]

link   
There can be only two explanations: 1) the photo is a fake; or 2) the photo is authentic.

Despite the image's quality, people who have examined the image proclaim it to be authentic and untampered with.

If that is the case, we then have to go back to the theory that it is either fake (these people really have a dog and it got into the picture and they are making false claims about the image), or that it is genuine.

If we go the "genuine" route, which all evidence including the testimony of the couple themselves seems to portray, then the image is truly "unexplained paranormal" activity.

The man says "it's a demon" and that shouldn't be taken too lightly. His instinct tells him the "dog" is "evil." Is this a demon? Perhaps...

Several things point to this possibility:

1) The man has an instinct the "dog" is "evil."

2) He claims to have had a persistent addiction - something he wants to get rid of or now claims may have been "influenced by" a demon.

3) It is well known in the religious Christian community that "demons" are real spiritual entities who are in fact fallen angels.

4) It is also known these "demons" can follow a person or family for generations and basically "demonize" them with illness, altered thoughts (inclinations towards evil, harmful addictions, suicide, etc.)

5) Finally, the Bible (Old Testiment) is clear (as well as ancient texts from the Hebrews) that "demons" are spiritual polymorphs, having the ability to take on virtual (sometimes physical) appearance in any from they conceive. That can be animal, human, or a combination of the two (i.e. hybrid looking 'monsters').

In this case, perhaps a "mean looking dog" was the image the demon chose to portray. This demon is likely one that has been inflicting this man's addiction for years.

Why would it make itself appear in a photo? Many hypothetical reasons:

1) The marriage itself may present a threat to the demon's work of inflicting addiction - it may sense the man will leave his addictions through a relationship that brings change to his life.

2) Making itself appear in a photo perplex's people (as it is doing in this thread), making people "guess or theorize" the existance of demons or evil. This not only brings attention to the demon, but also causes more layers of confusion about life, spirtual thought, belief in Christ, etc. (something demons strive to do).

3) The demon may want attention for the mear sake of being honored, wondered about, or perhaps 'worhiped' by having a physical presence in an image.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BCB7B

Excellent post!

You talk about many things that most people would just shrug off but in a logical and researchable (via text) manner.

My hat's off to you!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Belive me, i could really belive in many odd things...and i belive, but in this case, i just can think in a kind of stuffed animal behind the man, on a shelf!!
It is just a case of prespective (i think it's spelled that way, sorry if it is not)!

I also think strange that in so many opinions taken, even with foto experts that no one rise the question "what was on the shelf behind you in that foto, in that day?!!

Oh geez. Actually somebody already pointed that it was stated in the video that other people also posed there for pictures and there was no demon dog in those other photos. Part of investigating things is not to ignore information. That also includes making up a non-existent shelf that just happens to be right behind the guy's shoulder in the way of the wedding flowers or cake that just happens to display a dead dogs head. Not exactly appropriate for the situation. And who the hell has ever stuffed a dog's head anyway?

I should also point out that it is not a typical dog's nose. There are no nostrils on the front of the nose, only two dark marks on the sides kind of like the slits a dog has on the sides of its nostrils but bigger. Plus the nose looks too wide for a dog's nose. That would rule out a dog jumping up on the table or a stuffed dog head.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
Interesting photo? yes, sinister, not in a million years.
I would not be surprised to learn that this gentleman, had a German Shepherd as a boy, or played with one.
Just because our pets die long before we do, it does not occurr to most of us that they would remember us in the years ahead, but they do.
There are many instances of pets showing up in photographs and I believe that this is yet another. There is no sense of time in the spirit world and the dog either showed up to lend emotional support to an old friend, or just wanted to be remembered.
well, that's my two pennyworth,
regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was looking at this last night for about 15 mins or so and couldnt come to any conclusion. I feel this pictures denotes a true paranormal anomoly.
But I have been wrong in the past, yet looks to me to be the real thing.

If its not, then the people in this pictures are great actors and I just got an honest feel from this picture.. And the experts thoughts on the picture sertinly helped the case.

Not to say its a demon, but something he projected behind him..
I would tend to think that spirit wolf is part of the man in the picture..
Some feel its a dog, but it also looks a little ghoulish.. So I will think of this as a spirit wolf. Some might call them shadow people. Theres many ways to explain this, so many different wordings that we all use. So what ever it is too you, these are the kind of threads that open our minds and teach us something.. What that SOMETHING is, is up to you!

Or prehaps the spirit wolf is all part of us, and thats why we all see it aswell..
A werid world we live in, under the blanket of security we all seem to dwell under, that keeps us safe from such things..

What better way to protect ourselfs from something that dwells in our own minds than to deny it is even there..

Thanks for posting this thread
This is seriously one of the best pictures and story of a paranormal event! Flagged and a star

[edit on 6-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
yea nice find. It doesn't look like a trick of light or shadow, or something within the backround texture, I mean the outline of it is too clear.

Maybe, and I say that loosely, maybe....you could account for the mount of the Dog, as being flowers behind him, red and white, but that's really stretching it to begin with, and there's no accounting for the head shape and the two symetrical eyes.

I'm sure "devil dogs" we're believed to be a real thing back in the day of succubi, and incubi, ect. Perhaps this one got caught on film.

I dunno I don't much believe in the paranormal, like ghosts and such, but demons and angels, and/or their pets are a different ball of wax in my opinion. But I don't really believe in God/Satan, or Heaven/Hell.

Howeber, for believers, doing drugs can definitely let your weakened spirit open to attacks from satan, or so I've been told in the numerous rehabs, and detoxes I've been in.

I don't know the guy doesn't look high in the picture, and even if he was, wouldn't the bride, or the cameraman have noticed this thing?

It's either:

A) Real (the least likely in my opinion)

B) A Hoax -set up by three people.The two in the picture and the cameraman, to get attention. (more likely than it being real, but I just don't see it, the man looks very moved by the whole thing, when interviewed.)

C) Some crazy accidental double exposure, or trick of lighting and ordinary objects to catch a split second where this image was available, like the Potato chip bag in the Reptile woman video. (this is the most logical of the possiblities, again in my opinion, given the little bit of information we have so far.)

Until we get some more info on these people involved, and more people at the wedding are questioned as to where they were when this particular picture was taken(it's wierd but the picture gives me the feeling like it was taken in privacy, not with a crowded room of people behind the Cameraman. So it would be good if we can find that out, that would give the Hoax theory a little more oomph so to speak.

Or maybe we get some higher quality images of this, and find out that it is scenario "C" posted above.

Either way, it's very intriuging, and looks extremely genuine. Creepy as heck too.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now this.......this is what I'm talking about!
Great thread.

I've read that the demonic often take the form of and mimic animals. Could be a cosmic play on the term "man's best friend".

Really cool stuff. A breath of fresh air from all the ghost garbage that's been running rampant in this forum of late.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
C) Some crazy accidental double exposure, or trick of lighting and ordinary objects to catch a split second where this image was available, like the Potato chip bag in the Reptile woman video. (this is the most logical of the possiblities, again in my opinion, given the little bit of information we have so far.)

On the video they had a photo guy look at it and said it wasn't double exposure or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join