It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dog in Photograph

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is a very odd photograph/video that was being discussed on the radio on the way home from work. I figured I'd check it out. I'm really not sure what to make of it, so maybe we can get some opinions. It seems to clear and perfect to be real, but at the same time, who knows? Everyone else there at the time says that there was no dog around, but there it is and angry looking dog over the guys shoulder. It's also being reported by a fox news affiliate and we know how that can go. Anyhow, take a look.

Demon Dog

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Osiris1953]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, thats pretty creepy.
Sure looks like a dog to me man. What do you think?
Is it a demon peaking over his shoulder?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not sure what to think about the pic.
Spooky and thought provoking at the same time.
I'd be freaked out if it were me.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I'm leaning toward it being out of the ordinary at the very least. I'm kinda surprised how much it looks like a regular, yet evil dog. The man in the photo certainly seems to be honestly shaken up by it in the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Awkward to the fullest. That's the most real looking picture I've seen concerning "things that aren't right." Makes you wonder, for sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any other pictures of that same area when the couple are not there. Could possibly be a demon hanging out in that building, don't know why a demon would make himself seen on film, but it sure is crazy!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The thing that bugs me is that based on the way he is standing there is no way a dog could be propped up on two legs and not see any other part of the dog besides the head if it were set up that way. The creature doesn't seem to have any ears either. Not only that, but it just doesn't look faked... I just don't know.

Thanks for the opinions everyone. Thanks for showing up DeadFlagBlues, it is always appreciated.

Edited because the typing gremlins are running rampant tonight.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Would appreciate some more opinions. This is certainly out of the ordinary, and I think should be analyzed by as many people as possible. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Fascinating. I would say it merits further investigation. It DOES appear to be "canine" as well as the same grain texture...Truth CAN be stranger than fiction. I am stumped.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow...freaky to say the least! I still have a cold shiver up the back and neck. Anyway..I tried and tried..and watched and watched...and could NOT de-bunk this. I tried to re-arrange what we are seeing as a dog into something else that is more common that maybe the eye is picking up as a "demon dog"..but..I'm stuck...sock puppet..? No..
Any other ideas?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've been wracking my brain thinking of multiple scenarios that might explain this and none of them really work. I'm starting to think paranormal might actually be the answer here. Hard as it is to believe. We all want to believe in such things, but when possible proof is staring us in the face, we still try to rip it apart. Maybe we can figure out a logical explanation for it... but at least in my mind, that margin of it being something normal is getting smaller.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just because it is a dog, doesn't mean it is evil. It could as they say be his guardian angel. It sure doesn't belong whatever it is, and now the man seems to be on the right road. So i guess it might be a blessing...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grammo078

It's completely possible it was something like that. Once we get some more opinions, and if it can't be explained as something natural, then we should probably venture more into what exactly it is.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I came into the thread thinking the picture was fake and I can usually give other options on what stuff might be. Not this time though man that looks real.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

I came home thinking I would be able to write it off as fake as well.... I started this thread still assuming that it has to be fake but.............................

Thanks for you post.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Really dont know what to make of that, looks surreal. Sort of looks like a real life wylie coyote to me for some reason (with smaller ears lol).

I'll shut up now hehe

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Thank you very much for posting a close up. You don't need to shut up, especially if you have more delicious chicken recipes. lol. Talk to you later Rapturas, it's always a pleasure.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Aww thanks, i feel wanted now =oD and it took my modem nearly 20 mins to get to view that close up (very slow connection speed =[)

Anyway, I have all the recipes if you want them, including their delicious coleslaw =/ Its the only thing that doesnt contains extra lashings of that monosodium glutamate

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
good thread. I dunno what to make of the photo, but if you squint your eyes and look at it, it looks like a 'classic demon'. IT does have a dog-like head, but just squint your eyes.. and then think of all the very old drawings/paintings you have seen of demons, and it does match very well.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If anybody watches cartoons and the angel and demon come on the person shoulders and they try to sway that person to their side either to do good or evil. Which side is the Demon usually on?. I'm thinking maybe if it's the right side the dude was thinking about drugs right then.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join