It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Space Command General Heads Up NASA Ames Research Center

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i like the lines of your robot plane------sooner have it than a cesna if i were a rich man ?-----seems like the robots are better looked after than us poor folks ?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I had thought it would be Gen. Lance Lord.

You have to admire someone with a name like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just a quick side note...
Posting the patches for the Space Command, JSR pointed this one out to me...
I actually had it but completely spaced on the 'eyes'

Originally posted by yahn goodey
the brits-----can they cloak the tanks cannon barrel flash-----or maybe they wont care that it will be the last thing we will see in this life ?

I would guess once you see the flash it would be a moot point...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Speaking about Robotic Vehicles...

Those Russian Progress Series cargo spacecraft are all robots to... one has to seriously wonder why they would need an assembly line full of them, considering they are supposed to be 'strapped for cash'

[edit on 6-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The road to HAARP is not restricted.

HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska
At 3.5 Billion Watts HAARP may be second to a secret and hidden FIPA array near Poker Flat
by Guy Cramer (permission granted to reprint)

HAARP/HIPAS work in conjunction, however two arrays are not enough to steer the signal. The HAARP web site in 2001 discussed successful moon bounce experiments (done since the 1960's by HAM radio operators) see: HAARP array may use Moon as a reflector to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation!. In order to target the moon you need a steerable array and three arrays minimum are required.

For those that think the HAARP array network is just a research program, think again: Look at this short demonstration of of what 1000 watts of microwave energy can produce from a grape cut in half (Movie 2). Multiply this effect by 3 million times as HAARP is 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts) now you just need a grape large enough for the array to feed from; see video of Large Artificial Electric Flame (LAEF) this sample pales to the (MAEF & EAEF) massive and extreme versions. Note to adversaries of the United States and recent saber rattling; you may not want to provoke this Kodiak Bear with a stick.

SOURCE

Electric Flame

Lots more there on stealth tech. Guy Cramer along with Joe Resnick are two of the three who own most of the Mineral rights on the Moon and Mars and have so for over 30 years

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They know who I am well enough.

The NASA / Google thing is what crystalized me 'into' 'IIB' 24/7/52. It was barely over 2 years ago that I caught the Google NASA headlines, took a peek, and knew almost instantly what it meant. Talk about a moment of clarity. Before that I hadn't even considered much about the AI paradigm being anything nearterm let alone intentional and by our government (was crawling away from being totally ignorant myself in those times). 'Knowing' what 'I knew' lead me down a collision course that proved my hunch. Took awhile. For a long while I was totally laughed at when all I mainly had was the NASA / Google article to present people (here and elsewhere). The indisputable truth turned out worse than I had first guessed. Although I used to usher much more prophecy related material to go with it. These are very exciting times regardless.

But good show here. I've scoured all thru the public areas of basically everywhere related to my overall hypothesis, especially in that videos context, but I never bothered looking into WHO was running Ames. I'm in to way too many areas, although necessary.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The road to HAARP is not restricted. They give tours on request.

That was in the past. It finally served its civilian purposes and then DARPA recently walked in there and comandeered it for the .mil:

DARPA established an MOA with the Air Force and Navy for this program in November 2002. The HAARP technology is transitioning to the Air Force and Navy in FY 2006.
www.darpa.mil...

They've at least began upgrading it to its 'maximum' capability. Good luck getting a tour in there ever again.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Zorgon, good work following up on that cookie crumb from SpaceMax.

Now, I am waiting for SpaceMax to come in here and explain what he meant by his cryptic post. Too many times we get posters (recent joiners too) who declare the most fantastic things and then disappear ...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually I thought the NASA/Google tie-up was just to have Larry and Sergey be allowed to park their airplanes at the Moffet field, in return they give money for research - seeing as these guys are heavily into space exploration, they have a full scale model of the SpaceOne hanging in one of the Google buildings... but what the heck do I know I just go there 2-3 times a month. Maybe there really is something sinister behind it all ....

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

No, that's more recent news. Ames has a military style airstrip, and the Googleplex is virtually right next door. On about Sept 28 '06 they announced the partnership which included a 1Million square foot research facility on Ames property. Until they announced that 'airlines' deal I had already figured the Google boys were already using it.

jra

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Just a quick side note...
Posting the patches for the Space Command

Those are from Bigelow Aerospace like it says right on the logo. It has nothing to do with the Space Command.

Those Russian Progress Series cargo spacecraft are all robots to... one has to seriously wonder why they would need an assembly line full of them, considering they are supposed to be 'strapped for cash'

That image that you're showing is not of the Progress cargo spacecraft, those are the First Stage rockets for the Soyuz rocket. Each Soyuz Rocket gets four of those.

Also the Russian economy has been doing much better for the last little while. And the Russian Federal Space Agency is doing fine for money. They get about $11billion USD, which close to NASA's budget. Plus they do a lot of launches for the ESA other Countries as well, so I wouldn't say they are strapped for cash.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by jra]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Those are from Bigelow Aerospace like it says right on the logo. It has nothing to do with the Space Command.

Hence the fact that I said a little side note DOH... Robert is here in Las Vegas and I have had association with his family through our Medieval Groups' charity work...

The reason I posted it was because of the Alien face graphic similar to the 'retired' Space Command patch.. It was a curiosity... lighten up a little you don't need to debunk everything

:shk:

Plus they do a lot of launches for the ESA other Countries as well, so I wouldn't say they are strapped for cash.

NASA could take a lesson from that LOL and save us taxpayers a few bucks.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Zorgon, good work following up on that cookie crumb from SpaceMax.

Now, I am waiting for SpaceMax to come in here and explain what he meant by his cryptic post. Too many times we get posters (recent joiners too) who declare the most fantastic things and then disappear ...

Let me tell you something about that...

In our stargate thread we were at about page 48 when a new poster came in... no nick name just used a number... he made one post... and has never posted since...

He said "you might want to look at these" and linked us to two documents one from the DoD and one from AFRL...

Let me just say they were ... well INTERESTING...

The point is that sometimes people will come in and drop a cryptic remark and leave you to catch it... Like this case... (I don't know for sure if it was intentional) it has sure opened a few doors... His link to the image Gallery was cool too.

Who was that masked man anyway?

[edit on 7-11-2007 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join