It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im sorry but this isnt different from anything ive seen before. Cant see whats going on, and again "they" decided to close the blinds, and conviently shacking the camera around and yhe picture is more grainy and out of focus than I assume anybody trying to give you a message woud have made it.

Just to much logic against it

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
the 2nd video looks like something is in the foreground, like there is dust on the lens or something, because all the grain moves around with the video. Is the camera dirty?

Looking at your website too it looks like you were experimenting with the feedback loop where you video static. Could this be a result of you videoing a static tv channel where in fact you were getting an extremely weak signal through? This would account for the picture moving around, yet the foreground remaining still too. I think this is what Atticus Black stated.

Also perhaps you sent these videos out to show someone and received them again through email, and saved them to your C:\ drive?

I don't use the feedback loop and none of my ITC images on my webpage were recorded that way. I've moved beyond that method and instead have progressed to the direct method.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To the OP

Since you haven't posted the file date/time of the video files from the file system is that your way of stating that they agree with the date and time built into the file name?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I think she said earlier that the date on the properties tag was the same as the filename.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Undo, thanks for your feedback! I always enjoy reading up on what you have to say!

But I do have to make one correction in what you're saying above. Only one person here referred to seeing an image in the second person that looked to him like Ms. Piggy and he posted that frame-shot of the face that he was referring to which was the figure standing on the left side of the recliner and leaning into it.
No one has referred to that large round head that bops up from behind the chair as looking like Ms. Piggy. In fact, a few member even agreed with me that it looks like the head of the quintessential grey!

Also, the chair that's seen in the second video is MOST DEFINITELY the leather recliner with someone sitting it it -- IMHO. But of course, you are entitled to your own opinion on any of this stuff but just saying that I do not share your view that it's a different chair.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I do believe it's someone rocking in a chair/being rocked in a chair, taken surreptiously perhaps, through a not quite sheer but still viewable substance, either draped over the camera or over a window threw which the film is being shot. odd thing is, the camera never moves, instead the chair or whatever that is, is moving up and down and around in circles, swivelling on its base. in the negative of the Ms. Piggy pic, the left hand side of the image contains what looks to be a coffee table with a goblet and something else on it. Ms. Piggy first appears over the back of the chair as it is tilting backwards.

it really is an odd thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
To the OP

Since you haven't posted the file date/time of the video files from the file system is that your way of stating that they agree with the date and time built into the file name?

Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know if anybody wanted to see that but I will put those screenshots of those property boxes for each movie on my server and post those images here for members to view.

But I do know that anyone can say that those property boxes can be altered and so on though I don't have a clue how one would do that. I guess just like anything else, one just has to take my word for it that those property boxes have not been changed in terms of the time each movie was created.

I'll post those images in this post as an edit.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i made a few examples of what i'm seeing.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
don't know if this has been covered yet, but I can verify that those some of those files could be in the C/root directory.

I have a Dell also, and I checked my C(Local Disk), and there are a couple of the same files in mine that are show in the OP's Screenshot on the first page.

However there is definitely NOT a temp folder in my C root directory, and there shouldn't be in the OP's. There are also quite a few other things that shouldn't be in there (including those avi.s).

I dunno, someone seems to really have mucked around in Windows explorer, on your computer.

To the OP:

I don't know what to make of it. Not to be rude but do you drink? even occassionally? I mean maybe you overdid it one night at a party or something, and before going to bed, messed around with your computer? Maybe changed your webcam, and tested out the new one and old one ect?

I dunno, just trying to find some answers.

Oh my apologies, if this has been solved already, I only read up to page 4, before I posted this.

If this matter has been solved, disreguard this post.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thanks Undo!

I think I will look at the movie in an editor and isolate some more face images... some of which are quite defined. Below are some of snapshots of some of the frames I've captured so far but as Undo pointed out, there's a lot of face images throughout the movie.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Granted, the blinds were closed as you say, but why had the room been so dark? Not only that, but why does the video get so grainy, when the one filmed before it is clear?

Lastly, why would you think it's an alien?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A cat?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nola, thanks for your feedback! I don't know how that Temp folder ended up in that directory but maybe I will re-install windows again sometime soon just to make sure everything's ok. My computer is only a little over a year old.

And lol... I didn't record those video's.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the 2nd video isnt of your room. whenever i watch it i get the feeling that it just doesnt look the same as the first video, is it possible that u downloaded this video and accidently saved it into the c drive? ive done this before when i downloaded a file, it randomnly saved it in the c drive. Maybe you downloaded a itc video someone had made.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

A cat?

Undo,
Can I send you that file that's on You Tube by email?
There are some remarkable face images in this video and because there are so many here that do not even see the more obvious images, I think it would be best to start off with those ones than the more vague ones.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by undo

A cat?

Undo,
Can I send you that file that's on You Tube by email?
There are some remarkable face images in this video and because there are so many here that do not even see the more obvious images, I think it would be best to start off with those ones than the more vague ones.

sure

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Great... give me few minutes. This way you can view things frame by frame in an movie editor. You're really good at this so I'm interested in what more you can find but please try to stick with the more obvious ones for now. Thanks for your interest! This is exciting!

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Refer to the post below by PartChimp (and quote by danx). That is exactly correct.

That being said - it's not unheard of for hackers to penetrate systems and upload files (for whatever reason).

You're pretty well known among the boards here Palasheea, as I have been a member for some years, and you've been a member as long, if not longer than me. So it's not beyond the realm of possibility that someone is trying to spook you or messing around with you by hacking into your box and uploading 'mysterious alien' videos. It could even be a friend of yours who is playing around with you.

I think that explaination is a lot more plausable then aliens placing video's on your hard drive for no apparent reason.

- zeeon

[edit on 6-11-2007 by zeeon]

[edit on 6-11-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black
The Op is convinced that the videos are taken in her place with her cam. If she cannot be sure then of course all bets off.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Notice also that all the other files there Windows displays their filename in black, below that it shows what type of file it is - in light gray - and below that it shows the filesize also in light gray.

Now look at the so called video files. Windows doesn't display their size. And the so called 'timestamp' also shows up in black and not light gray.

This is because the so called 'timestamp' is actually also part of the filename. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

Turn on "hide extensions of known files", make a new file and give it a name like ScreenCam.avi08_31_2006 2_46_03PM.avi

Then in Windows explorer go to View and choose "Tiles". It breaks up the filename and 2_46_03PM is displayed on the second line.

Next hoax please...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by danx]

*Taps mic* Hello out there? Why is noone paying attention to this post by danx? This is at worst a hoax, at best a case of breaking and entering/criminal mischief. There are no rams, no aliens, or ghosts in this video. You have a nice elaborate story, and you're using the indiscriminate clout you have built up on ats as a platform for putting this out.

I honestly hope you are not trying to hoax the site (when someone jumps straight to aliens with absolutely zero evidence, that sets off alarms...), and I hope that if you didn't create or download the video, you remain safe. There are humans in the video, you can see one of them for the first ten seconds of the video.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join