It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think the 2nd one looks like a diffrent room and if the 2nd one is not the same place than the hacker could filmed it in black and white some where elas and all of the tricks to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

she did manage to get her webcam posted on the net. but i think she used her internal ip address so it didnt work correctly, unless she managed to fix it because she mentions about a live webcam show in a different thread. i forget which one now.

www.fantasticfrog.net...

she mentioned it in an earlier thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

OK, I'm not clear here, but if I had her web cam image sent to a computer I owned, I would now have these images myself. With only minor hacking, provided I had just some info on her, I could send back images to her computer with the original pictures slightly altered. A mind game thing.

Now just how, in a nuts and bolts sense, this could be done is beyond me to understand. Maybe someone that knows computers better could explain if this could be accomplished. But I would expect something along these lines before I would aliens using PCs.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atticus_Black

she did manage to get her webcam posted on the net. but i think she used her internal ip address so it didnt work correctly, unless she managed to fix it because she mentions about a live webcam show in a different thread. i forget which one now.

www.fantasticfrog.net...

she mentioned it in an earlier thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The live webcam worked fine! I had it up for a few short days last spring when we were doing that webcam UFO live search. But I haven't used it since.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Can we clarify here?

'Hacker' comes from the verb 'to hack' - a word first used in the late 19th century meaning 'to mess around'

Context was along the lines of "i hack around with computers" and meant experimenting and exploring.

The use of it to refer to computer criminals, crackers, "warez d00dz" and other idiots who wouldnt know a megabyte from a cheeseburger is killing the subculture that first made the word common!

ahem... sorry about that little outburst

Your sure that microsoft hasnt invented an invisible applet that captures user's webcams and uses them to record their every moment while the PC is turned on?

I also regettably must ask how the OP is sure that these videos werent created by accident - it wouldnt be the first time i've found scanned documents in the wrong folder or hit enter instead of backspace by accident!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736
OK, I follow you. So if she did have her cam live on the internet then she cannot state that the video couldn't have anything to do with her doing. The cam could be running for hours making a clip every so often. That doesn't say much for the only two misplaced videos.

For her to have just uploaded a video to a server somewhere she would have to known she had the clip or one similar to one misplaced. (she should recognized them as similar to one of her projects)

May be the videos were copied or cut by mistake to the C: root.

She seems to be sure that she never videoed the chair or at least it seems she is stating that fact.

Accidents happen though.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why is it that when things like this happen, it has to be an alien? Everyone here has done a good job of investigating these videos and the possibilites of what may have happened. But for the op, the first thing she thought of was aliens being filmed or playing around on her chair. No wonder religions get started, people will believe anything.

link   
wow...whilst watching the 2nd vid, i got totally creeped out. i saw a face of what looked like an alien to me. it sent shivers down my spine.
i fully believe this is real.

link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
The live webcam worked fine! I had it up for a few short days last spring when we were doing that webcam UFO live search. But I haven't used it since.

So it was actually viewable by anyone on the internet while it was running? Not just recording for you and your computer.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I'm no techie, but I can tell you a computer software "guru" who was attempting to fix a problem with the old computer here at work needed only the IP address and the initial start-up password to get into the guts of the thing.

He could taken out or sent in anything he wanted. And, I presume, open and close the CD trays at will.

Of course, the machine needs to be ON at the time.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's right. No way did I ever record my leather recliner of all things. I didn't record those video's and I know that with 200 percent certainty.

But at any rate, I'm personally more interested in the contents of the second video. Because I'm an ITC experimenter, my eye for analyzing movies like this are more trained than the avg. person.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

So it was actually viewable by anyone on the internet while it was running? Not just recording for you and your computer.

Right! And I posted that link for my live webcam that was overlook the lake off my top floor balcony for every one to view in that thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Right! And I posted that link for my live webcam that was overlook the lake off my top floor balcony for every one to view in that thread.

Was the live webcam done before or after you found the files?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by plmodel
i saw a face of what looked like an alien to me. it sent shivers down my spine.

Which one was the alien, the blonde or the brunette?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea
Can you change the setting for your computer folders and get the actual file dates and extension type for the videos? Have you also used the search function to see if you can find another set of files with the same name elsewhere in the file system.

Edit: It would be meaningful to know if the actual file date is the same as the date used in the filename.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these Palasheea… I’ve been following the discussion, and hope you won’t mind a little bit of a different perspective. Please understand that I’m not doubting you, nor do I necessarily subscribe to some of the arguments others have posted. The following are simply my own observations and opinions…

The problem I have with these videos is that there is really not enough material to analyze one way or the other. We can all have our own perceptions and see these as we wish, make them out to be what we wish – or not.
You see, II think some of us are a bit uncomfortable in that you posted these with the opening line:

What happened really happened and everything that I am saying here is completely true-- but what in the world is it??

But then you proceed to tell us what you think it is, or more precisely, what you want it to be (some kind of Alien/Ram/Minotaur creature) – along with the added, “Why? – It must be a special message just for me”” theme. And then practically every one of your posts seem geared to keeping the thread going through a perpetuation of the “Alien Answer”. To wit;

…there seems to be 'someone' or something sitting in the chair where there also is SOMETHING, with a LARGE ROUND HEAD
Um – why can’t it just as likely be a human being?

…I think 'they' included a movie showing just the chair so that I would know……they are showing themselves to me. they want me show it in this forum just to prove to everybody that 'they' exist (whatever they are)?
“They”? They who – and why you?

…In my view, the being with the large round head is of special interest and looks... well... ALIEN.... sort of like the quintessential head of how greys have been described. …The being that's sitting in the chair is interesting. …there's also another being…some of these 'beings' seemed to morph into other kinds of 'beings'. I think it's both paranormal AND Alien. …thinking about that sends chills up my spine. And to think it was holding my cam....!! the being that's sitting in the chair morphs into something that looks like a RAM? What is the significance of the RAM? a RAM with short horns. What the RAM symbolize?
? Sounds like a Nickelodeon football team. Just kidding. But why do the RAMS have to “symbolize” anything to you?

Lol... right .. Very strange. Lol. .. lol.. almost as bizarre as the video's themselves! Lol... oh, Lol... ... it's too strange. Stranger than fiction. it's like they're being playful.
No comment.

That large round head looks alien to me. The being in the chair looks demonic
Now the devil shows up. We’ll just add it to the list: Morphing Paranormal Ram Alien Demons.

we don't know what these beings are... do not appear to be human or human in the way that we are human. they were recorded by the same types of entities that we are seeing in that second movie.
If we don’t know what these “beings are” (assuming they’re not human), then why do you keep trying to TELL US what they are? And how do you conclude that the “entities” recorded anything?

I'm not looking for attention here.. just presenting this information to this forum because the thought came to me that that's maybe what I'm suppose to do with it.
WADR, but I think “looking for attention” has more to do with this thread than “Morphing Paranormal Ram Alien Demons” on film.

…Just want to gain a greater understanding of what they are trying to communicate to us. I definitely would have been freaking out if I were to see what's in that video with my own two eye's. As for someone loading this onto my computer as some kind of a prank... all I can say to that is no way.
Again – who says the
Morphing Paranormal Ram Alien Demons are trying to communicate anything? And you’re on ATS, an internet forum, right? SO how do you know no one, no way, could have loaded anything on your computer as a prank. I submit that it would not be that difficult to access your computer – though I agree that the likelihood of ‘someone else’ hacking in from outside is probably not the most likely scenario.

And now we come to the climax of this line of thinking…

I think the unseen world is chock full of beings other than what some call ghosts or spirits. The large round head that bopped up behind that chair is one example of this that looks like the head of what some call grey aliens. …they do exist among us here on our planet so it does seem that they are terrestrial though they may have originally come from someplace else. It could be that they are dead aliens who now exist on the same plane as those who have passed from our own world... Maybe all beings no matter where they are from end up in the same place where only the dead dwell. I think they are simply unseen beings who exist in a separate dimension who sometimes allow themselves to be seen by us... just like ghosts and spirits do sometimes. …the face of what looks like a male humanoid that was sitting in the chair morphed into another face that looks like a RamSo the message here is that perhaps they are shape shifters who can morph into anything they want. can they manifest into our physical plane and appear as physical beings where they've morphed into something that we are familiar with like a Ram… I think these beings are tricksters and shape shifters. That's what's being shown in the second movie. That's the message... that they exist and they can appear in any form they want…
Oh, THAT’S the message. Thanks – I was hoping we’d get to the bottom of it!

…that's the term I was shooting for "MINOTAUR". Yes, that face in the chair does seem to resemble this mythological creature…see how the face of that being in the chair changes and morphs into a minotaur. Actually it always looks like a minotaur…
Oh oh. Another poster adds to our list, We now have a Morphing Paranormal Ram Alien Demon Minotaur! If someone posts their idea that it’s really a Chupakabra, or BigFoot, or a Mermaid – we can throw those into our little grainy melting pot as well, eh?

…it resembles those large round heads of what some call grey aliens. …it's playing a game of 'hide'n go seek'. …that profile is a lot like some of those eye witness renderings of grey aliens -- at least one version of this species.
I don’t suppose, as others have suggested, that it could just be a grainy, dark, out-of-focus image of a human head. You know – just a wild guess...to consider… as a remote possibility.

…I do know that these beings exist. Why they are showing themselves to me, I'm seeing what looks like a grey alien in this movie … allowing me to tell my story as I know it.
What story? Oh, THIS story! I get it now. It’s a STORY. And you’re supposed to be telling us (though I thought it was “them” who had a message, not you per se).

Anyway – this has been a lot of fun! I typically enjoy your posts and threads, Palasheea – and this has been no exception. Please don’t take offense – you have some interesting things for us to contemplate here. It’s just my opinion that we are just as likely looking at a human form as anything less – perhaps more so.

I truly hope you find the “truth” you are seeking. When it is evident to you, perhaps you will share it with the rest of us.

Good job…

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Atticus_Black

It was after. I found those files sometime ago... several months after they were recorded... at least according to how those files were labeled and what in the property boxes for them where it states the date and time information on each file.

Here are the property boxes for each movie. As you can see, each one was created only one minute apart. This to me seems inexplicable considering the differences in lighting and quality of each movie. I'm not sure what to make of it.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Okay, been looking at this for awhile now.

This is my take on it.

-The chair is NOT the chair in your house. What you're seeing is the chair or similar object in someone else's house/abode/workplace, presumably in front of their computer.
-The camera has had something draped over it, something that is sheer enough that with sufficient light on the other side, it can be seen through. That something has a pattern ingrained in it
-The bulbous headed figure referred to as Ms. Piggy by one of the other posters in the thread, is wearing sunglasses/glasses or eye protectors. If you do a negative on it, they can be clearly and neatly seen.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hello, ive taken a frame from your video, and ive enhanced the image (im not an expert) and ive picked out the ram you've described...
i145.photobucket.com...
next one is the same pic, but with a red outline.
i145.photobucket.com...
photobucket wasn't picking up the images for display so ive done it as a link*

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the 2nd video looks like something is in the foreground, like there is dust on the lens or something, because all the grain moves around with the video. Is the camera dirty?

Looking at your website too it looks like you were experimenting with the feedback loop where you video static. Could this be a result of you videoing a static tv channel where in fact you were getting an extremely weak signal through? This would account for the picture moving around, yet the foreground remaining still too. I think this is what Atticus Black stated.

Also perhaps you sent these videos out to show someone and received them again through email, and saved them to your C:\ drive?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join