It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There are people here who are not saying hoax but are also not jumping straight to aliens recorded these videos.

There seems to be a lack of searching and excluding the more probable or possible earthly answers to how the video could have been recorded.

By the OP's own statements there seems to be a lack of good, general understanding of computers and software. All I am getting at here is there is a lot more investigation that can be done to rule out a more normal cause.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm not even going to comment on the videos but let's look at the files themselves.

Palasheea posted a screenshot of what his C drive looks like with the files there.

The first thing I noticed is that he has the "hide extensions of known files" option turned on. What does this mean? That the extensions of files that Windows "knows" don't get displayed.

If you notice the other files there, he has files that Windows marks (and displays their icons) as "Text Document" or "Paint Shop Pro 9 Image" even though they're extensions don't show up (.txt and .psp if I'm not mistaken).

So well, what does this exactly mean? Look at the video files filenames now: ScreenCam.avi08_31_2006.

The so called .avi extension is in the middle of the filename. 08_31_2006 is part of the filename. The files themselves might not even be .avi files at all. Try it in your Windows. Turn on the "hide extensions of known files" and then name a file like ScreenCam.avi08_31_2006.wmv for example.

Windows will display it's name as ScreenCam.avi08_31_2006 and give it a "video clip" icon.

Notice also that all the other files there Windows displays their filename in black, below that it shows what type of file it is - in light gray - and below that it shows the filesize also in light gray.

Now look at the so called video files. Windows doesn't display their size. And the so called 'timestamp' also shows up in black and not light gray.

This is because the so called 'timestamp' is actually also part of the filename. Don't believe me? Try it yourself.

Turn on "hide extensions of known files", make a new file and give it a name like ScreenCam.avi08_31_2006 2_46_03PM.avi

Then in Windows explorer go to View and choose "Tiles". It breaks up the filename and 2_46_03PM is displayed on the second line.

Next hoax please...

edit: View option was actually "Tiles" and not "List"

[edit on 6-11-2007 by danx]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I agree wholeheartedly! Something is going on, but what is still in question. I wonder if someone could have gotten a web cam shot or two from a time when the poster was home, and then hacked these back into the C drive later after messing with them some to produce a "ghost film". Maybe someone that knows the OPs involvement with fringe ideas.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by danx
More good points. A more comprehensive directory listing would have helped. This is just being skipped over in the search for answers.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Awesome post danx
. This is what denying ignorance is all about.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

I agree wholeheartedly! Something is going on, but what is still in question. I wonder if someone could have gotten a web cam shot or two from a time when the poster was home, and then hacked these back into the C drive later after messing with them some to produce a "ghost film". Maybe someone that knows the OPs involvement with fringe ideas.

NGC, could you explain what danx is talking about? I'm unclear what he's getting at. And danx, I'm female.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Also, looking back over the slowed down version of the video, in the first ten seconds, you can clearly see a human being manipulating the recliner with their right arm. Not a "ram". It's time to give this whole alien-ram-ghost thing up. If you truly don't know how this video made its way on to your computer, then you need to change your locks.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Drzava, could you explain/describe how you analysed the video?

Also, I want to update what I wrote earlier. I've watched the video quite a few more times and I don't now believe the girls are moving. I believe the camera is moving and that that's the full-size recliner that is in the first video. The blonde on the right is either sitting or leaning on the chair, and the darker haired girl is hiding behead the chair's back.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hey guys i was just looking at the threads that the op has made and i found this one

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Its about Palasheea posting a live webcam on the internet, could it be that Palasheea's computer was hacked with the information on that page?

edit just to add, when did u notice the videos palasheea? cause that thread was done in april.

[edit on 6/11/2007 by Atticus_Black]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black
Sounds like she was trying to use her PC without a static IP so the cam wouldn't have been seen on the internet. Still doesn't rule it out totally or a virus,etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

OK, what I was thinking was that you were on the web cam with someone say two or three years back, having a conversation. You got up, leaving the cam running to go get something. As you left, this could leave your chair moving even though you were no longer in the picture.

Now this person, or someone who bought this person's computer used, found a short sequence of a moving chair on an old file, maybe along with your name/location/info, and thought it a prank to "ghost you".

It could even be a youngster who got the computer from another family member. This would explain them knowing enough about you to know that such a video would grab your interest and you would run with it. They could even be a lurker here on ATS, and getting their kicks from this thread.

Now I'm a computer dummy, so how this could be done is well beyond my understanding. But I'm told that hackers, if they have just a little info can do some really strange things with a computer.

Just an idea to look at.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Im sorry.

I really did try to approach this with an open mind - but theres just no way i can see any credibility in this, it must be about as well faked as the moon landings

Id have to agree that you either must be an inexperienced hoaxer who couldnt even be bothered to learn to use a CGI package or (far more likely) you indeed have malware on your system.

I seem to remember worms and virii can be implanted into video files, but i cant be sure for now - but as far as files appearing on your computer that you didnt create or authorise is concerned, id be far more tempted to disconnect my machine from the 'net and embark on a thorough scan/purge than to wonder about aliens.

Id also agree that a monitor gives off enough light for a web cam to shoot a video - having just written a program for that very purpose for a friend interested in photography!

B+ for sincerity, but im afraid believability comes just short of scraping an F for me.

edit: damn those smily icons! go where i tell you!

[edit on 6-11-2007 by ScriptKiddie]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Interesting find, A_B. Why in the world would someone upload a cam file to a website if it can only view by the uploader's computer? Would that website be set up by hacker's, or something?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I bought it brand new, straight from the factory. It's a Dell computer.

She is the first and only owner per her. She has had two different web cam attached to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have been looking at some of the op's previous topics and it seems she likes to make lots of videos with her webcam, im not sure what this means but it could be possible that a hacker managed to get a hold of her computer somehow. I found a thread where she talks about pointing her webcam at the tv to look for spirits in the static of the tv. could it be an old recording from a tv show?

the thread is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the website all her photos is on is here www.fantasticfrog.net...

she even mentions using her webcam to record spirits and noticing an eye on some blinds she had in the room. the same blinds from the original video?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

But that's not to say that whoever downloaded her web cast didn't sell or give away THEIR computer with a copy of her web cast on THEIR computer. Stuff gets into the wild rather easy.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think that opens up the possibility that it was accidentally recorded. May be it is from the first attempts during the learning curve for the cam's use. This could explain the misplaced files.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm with you on this line of reasoning. This could be a case of something done some time ago coming back to haunt you. (Sorry, I couldn't resist that.
)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736
I got the impression that see never had her cam viewable on the internet. I could be wrong. Even so, she is posting the video found on her computer, someone else isn't. May be I am misunderstanding the point you are making about another person having the video.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I think that opens up the possibility that it was accidentally recorded. May be it is from the first attempts during the learning curve for the cam's use. This could explain the misplaced files.

No, those video's were not accidentally recorded by me but it's not unheard of for ITC experimenters to find mysterious movies and files put there by those unseen beings we are in contact with or those beings who want to contact us.

But this is the first time I've even found movies that were not recorded by me and in addition to that, inserted in my C directory. So I was very excited when I found those files and I knew that what had happened to other ITC experimenters before in the past -- now happened to me too!

Here's a more current page with my ITC images on them:
www.fantasticfrog.net...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join