It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Are you sure you and Micheal Lee Hill aren't sittin' out there on Lake Erie burning one and coming up with stuff like this. Just had to ask this question. You do live down there off Lake Erie don't you. Anyway's I feel we can look at this video all day and night and come up with all kinds of images to see. Your eyes will start seeing things just to make you quit looking at it.

Lol... no and I've never met him.

There are a lot of things in this movie one will notice when viewing it frame by frame, but it's that big round head that bops up from behind the chair that intrigues me the most because it resembles those large round heads of what some call grey aliens. Plus, it's more defined than those other things seen in this movie and easier to identify because we see it moving up from behind the chair, as if it's playing a game of 'hide'n go seek'.

I have another snapshot of a frame at the end of the movie that vaguely shows what could be a partial profile of that head. Will post that frame here in a few minutes...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So there is the possible that the chair and subject of the video is moving, not the camera. That then doesn't rule out virus/hotkey, etc.

So there are no pets inside, like a cat who walks on the keyboard every now and then. You never stated whether you believe you were out of your house at that date and time and if the computer clocks has been always correct.

Did you think about those things (mentioned in an earlier post) or were they ignored. (just wondering what can be ruled out)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Roadgravel, all of those things you brought up were already talked about in this thread. There are quite a few posts on those possibilities that you are mentioning here.

Here's a frame from the second movie that shows a vague profile of that large round head that bopped up and then down in the second movie. This frame can be found towards the end part of that movie. I've lightened it up so that the features of that profile can be seen more clearly but to me, that profile is a lot like some of those eye witness renderings of grey aliens -- at least one version of this species.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
Sorry, I missed your alone and no cat posted later.

If your where not aware of the hotkey situation how can you be sure it didn't happen and not investigate. I suggested considering whether the clock has always been correct so that the file stamp it really from 10-31 and the day targeted is correct. Guess it has been.

Seems all natural cause are being ruled out, however odd or unlikely, for an explanation of aliens using the computer. OK.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
This is the most creepy, and disturbing thing i have ever seen in my life.

hoax or not hoax, this is gonna keep me awake tonight, and for the rest of my life.

Also This is a good plot for a movie.!!!!

GOODY PROCTOR

Seriously? Not sure who's the bigger hoaxer, the OP or the people claiming to have been freaked out by what is, let's be honest, a grainy, badly lit, improbably narrated movie of, er, a chair.

Nice chair though. Sort of chair you could relax comfortably in while dreaming up ways unamusing ways to try to make people believe nonsense.

LW

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

You have a very good point their spork,it looks like 2 girls messing around to me aswell.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe you, but it seems more like a ghost or apparition to me

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I fail to see how you get aliens from that. You're reaching..... very very very far.

I would imagine that a fair few people in your life know about your beliefs. It is likely, IMHO, someone screwing with you.

Please remember to deny ignorance and be objective.

See ya.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If it's a real alien message which i highly doubt, the only thing i can think of that you can try to figure out the meaning of these is to add these two videos on some video editing program and add them on top of each other so that they intertwine and see what comes out

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
If it's a real alien message which i highly doubt, the only thing i can think of that you can try to figure out the meaning of these is to add these two videos on some video editing program and add them on top of each other so that they intertwine and see what comes out

Here are the video's I posted.
One is at reg. speed.
One shows the same movie at a slower speed.
And one shows just the leather recliner.
There were 2 movies that were found in my C directory. One showed just the recliner and the other one showed 'them' in it.

Please review over the first post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For all you newbie's that just showed up in the past few months and think you know a hoax, you had better think again!

Palasheea is not a liar! She has a very good track record here and would never try to pull anything like that.

I don't know what's going on in these avi's and odds are that someone was just fooling around with her PC but I certainly know that it is genuine.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Palasheea; I am desperately trying to see where you are coming from on this, but how on this earth do you look at that picture and equate it with a ram?!

Am i the only one that sees what appears to be a bent over, perfectly human figure seemingly "rocking" the chair from the side? There must be some conspiracy being perpetrated against me by my eye doctor. He tells me I have perfect vision, but i see no rams, no minotaurs, no bearded men.

==========
Removed Big Quote
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm VERY appreciative of your comments Jbondo! Thanks! I despise hoaxers just like everyone else here too. We certainly get enough fake UFO video's in that regard and it's a monumental waste of time trying to figure out if such vids are fake or not and then trying to track down the original recorder of the sighting to ask him questions and so on.

In regards to the material that I've been presenting in this thread, I'm just trying to do my best to present this information to the best of my ability. I'm just saying what happened and what I'm seeing in those movies and well.... other than that, there's nothing more I can do.

But having said this, I do know that these beings exist. Why they are showing themselves to me, I haven't a clue but where else am I going to share this information? ATS is here for this reason. This is afterall an Alien and UFO forum and it's based on the supposition that Aliens and UFO's are real phenomena's. I'm seeing what looks like a grey alien in this movie and that's why I decided to present this information here even though I knew very well that there would be a few here who would ridicule my presentation of this material. But thankfully, the majority here are at least willing to hear me out where they are allowing me to tell my story as I know it. That's the best I can do but I'm very grateful to have this opportunity nonetheless.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Pay no attention to those who try to gain some stature by taking the easy road and calling you a hoaxer. It is easier than thinking.

Having said that, I personally can't see a damn thing in those pictures.
My wife walked by and I asked her, without telling her what others said, what she saw. She picked out a head and some hands and such. Now she had no idea what the conversation was, and since she figures I'm a nutcase for being on ATS anyway, she had NO bias in favor of the pictures.

What does that little story prove? Only that some people, perhaps more perceptive than others, see things in the pictures. I figure she just has more imagination than I do. Still, this is worth the time and effort to investigate.

For the sake of those proto-trolls that haven't "got it" yet, the OP is not one to post a hoax. Nor has the poster said this is anything except a mystery. To label this as a hoax is to display a complete and utter disregard for context and history as regards the poster. It"s a shame that there isn't a comprehension level for some people to post on the internet.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't know what to say.
But that crap isn't ''grainy''.

It's a goddamn filter lol, that much is obvious, just look at the top, it keeps returning to it's original ''shape'' of grainyness when there's no object interfering.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

i was thinking the same thing, it does seem to be added on, i only wish we had a video expert here to check it out.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I believe you.

I think this should go to the pro's here on ATS that can check this out.

I know with November 5th Revolution occuring last night it might be a day or two before the Amigo's get settled but I would get in touch with them and ask for there help.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I aLREADY aNALYZE THIS video.

is defenitive human, nothing out of this world

i dont know how the op looks, so i dont know if its him/her.

but it is defenitive 100% human being.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

well the op is female i think so the idea that was put forward earlier about it being 2 girls messing around might make sense. Im still not 100% sure either way about this, the op doesnt seem like the kind of person who waste our time and fake this but the video just doesnt seem right.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i go to a filmaking school, i analyze this vieo with professional equipment.

and i can assure u this is 100% human

.maybe is a ghost that needed to suck energy so it turned on
the pc to suck energy.

i really dont know the origins of this video, but i know the figure in this video is a human being-100% sure

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join