Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If the second vid was clear and not horribly grained and blurred, people may believe. I guess then it would be hard to have made the effects-not an alien!, sorry this just doesn't seem a valid story.
Other thing it could be, as mentioned above, a virus. Alien-ghost virus software theme.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The camera is being moved around and pointed left and right. How does spyware/virus/hot key do that?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hbdale309
I think you may have had a ghost on your hands. Spirits can move furniture, turn on/off tv's/radios - change channels, turn on/off cameras, lights, computers, close/open blinds, and so on. This may be a spirit(s) trying to capture itself on camera hence closing the blinds to better pick up their image. While watching the slow-mo version I clearly saw a woman.

If paranormal, this could be a random thing, a spirit attached to your home - but it doesn't sound like it means any harm so I wouldn't be frightened... easier said than done. I think your imagination may be getting carried away when you see evil looking faces, the ram... and nothing really leads me to think this has any connection with the greys.

Have you had any friends or relatives that may have passed on that might want to get your attention? Maybe around that time period?

Judging by your post history, I think you are being truthful and thank you for posting this. Flagged.

hbdale,
I think the unseen world is chock full of beings other than what some call ghosts or spirits. The large round head that bopped up behind that chair is one example of this that looks like the head of what some call grey aliens.
But to say that such beings are ET's is something at this point in time we don't have enough information on but one thing is clear, they do exist among us here on our planet so it does seem that they are terrestrial though they may have originally come from someplace else. These are only my opinions and nothing more. It could be that they are dead aliens who now exist on the same plane as those who have passed from our own world... Maybe all beings no matter where they are from end up in the same place where only the dead dwell. But I personally don't think that this is the case. I think they are simply unseen beings who exist in a separate dimension who sometimes allow themselves to be seen by us... just like ghosts and spirits do sometimes.

Also, here's a frame from the second movie where the face of what looks like a male humanoid that was sitting in the chair morphed into another face that looks like a Ram to me. So the message here is that perhaps they are shape shifters who can morph into anything they want. My question is, can they manifest into our physical plane and appear as physical beings where they've morphed into something that we are familiar with like a Ram for example? I wonder.

Here's that frame ... I inverted that image from that frame (see the bottom image) just to see what it looks like that way too. But the top image is what's seen in one frame in the movie.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Are you absolutely sure that you didn't record it yourself??? Maybe you were testing out the webcam and you forgot about it?

Originally posted by thatblissguy
This is a classic case, unmistakable, undeniably, you have a trojan horse on your computer. All kinds of goodies have been programmed into these pieces of malicious software. If I was to scan your computer, I could probably tell you which one it is, and I might be able to listen through your mic, activate your camera, take screenshots, and even open your DVD-Drive tray!!! Spooky 1.!>!>

I had no idea that was possible. It makes me glad that I don't have any webcams or mics hooked up right now. Wow.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm absolutely, 100 percent certain that I did not record either of those movies.
Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

OK, you don't hang it from the ceiling, right?

Well in that case, would it be more likely aliens do such humorous goof ball stuff, or gremlins? Hey, it could have been your long past uncle Charley goosing you for all we know. You tell us.

Did you get spooked? I mean did you feel a quality to the event that was dark, or weired? What did you feel, l that you did not talk yourself into? The intuitive senses you feel when you relax any fears can give you some connect and insight maybe.

There are psychics who can image film that I have seen. But Chris Angel and his ilk can do such things. But can they image an Mpeg?

Hey we can only guess based on the scant info you can relay here. The shadows, smells, sounds you experience have much more information in them for you. For us, not so much.

If this feels bad or dark, you might want to do some damage control and smudge, say prayers or burn a candle or chant. Whatever you can to deal with a possessed computer. I got no answers for you except check your firewall and unplug the cam when you are not using it.

Unless you are interested in such things.

I don't want to prove you are faking, on the contrary. I want you to help yourself tell us more and help us understand why these events you characterize as being alien are so.

ZG

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
ZG

I didn't record these movies so I can't take the credit for what's in them .. LOL. But I doubt they hung the cam from the ceiling... that's funny!

I think these beings are tricksters and shape shifters. That's what's being shown in the second movie. That's the message... that they exist and they can appear in any form they want.

But good suggestions! It's kind of noisy here now at my place and am thinking about what I want to do to quiet things down a bit. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It looks like the head of a minotaur to me

Just some observations from the 2nd video:

The 'person' in the chair:

The 'person' behind the chair

[edit on 6-11-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm absolutely, 100 percent certain that I did not record either of those movies.
Sorry for the one liner.

Hi there,

I see you've caught flack from some people on this thread, who flatly state that this is a hoax. In my (very) humble opinion, while everyone here has the right to state their own opinions in a fair and reasonable manner, it's a little uncool to make such negative statements against you without considering possible alternative explanations, or at least acknowledging that they exist. It's good to see that several members have given the alternatives due consideration and made some excellent suggestions. I'm not an expert on computer viruses/trojans/hackers and the like but I do know that people can use covert software to "infect" an on-line computer and even manipulate it from afar.

However, that doesn't explain the camera's movement.

After checking back through your posts (ie not just on this thread) and reading a few, it seems pretty clear to me that you are a person of good analytical ability and you certainly don't present as a "troll"...

I believe what you are telling us from the factual side -- namely that you found these recordings on your computer, and that you did not make them and do not know of anyone who could have done so. However, I can neither accept nor reject that these recordings were made by aliens (meaning extra-terrestrials) or that aliens are shown in any of the footage. With the image quality being so poor that it makes it difficult to fully analyze and identify the moving objects/shapes in it, I don't think we have enough evidence to be able to state that they are definitively "aliens", so I have to stay neutral on this.

For me, the mystery is simply who or what made those recordings -- and why. I notice from a post you made on another thread that where you live directly overlooks a very large body of water, one that has been associated with inexplicable "activity" on occasion. If there is an unknown/alien life form involved in all this, that would seem a likely enough source for it.

Regards,

Mike

Edited to fix typos.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Interesting how the "ram" resembles the much talked about demon dog (see here)... If this is real (and I strongly doubt it) I would rather think it's the result of spiritual activity rather than alien activity...

[edit on 11/6/07 by Gaspode]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well, don't have much to say about these videos, except for the first (the clear one) is definatly accelerated. And the second one, to me seems as if the end of the video is a "reversed loop" of the first part (when everything starts to go black. On the left of the video it does look like theres a women crouched down or something and a little guy popping his head up from behind the seat, and I don't think the camera was moving it looks more like the seat is moving. Is the seat one that turns on it's self and and rocks back and fourth ?

Could you put the files on a site so we can download them (instead of looking at them via youtube). And so everyone can try and make the quality of the videos better?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Wow! Thanks Mr. Penny!
I know I'm asking a lot for people to believe that anything like this could happen (finding movies like this in my C Directory), but this is what happened and I'm still trying to understand what's being shown in that second movie and why they are showing themselves to me. Could be because they want me show it in this forum just to prove to everybody that 'they' exist (whatever they are)? Maybe so. Who knows?

I think there is a reason for everything and in this case, my gut feeling is I'm supposed to show these movies in this forum.

Why don't you show the file properties???
Ahh thats right!!! It'll show that YOU modified the files

Seriously you should be banned

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Waste of my #ing time.

Clearly see a person to the left of the video in both the 2nd and the 3rd videos.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Fooffstarr... that's the term I was shooting for "MINOTAUR". Yes, that face in the chair does seem to resemble this mythological creature and thanks for pointing that out!

Once again, here are some random snapshots of some frames from the movie -- some are easier to make than others but if one views the second movie frame by frame, one will see how the face of that being in the chair changes and morphs into a minotaur. Actually it always looks like a minotaur but it's clarity varies throughout the movie.

JustMike, thanks for your feedback on this and I do agree with you that living on Lake Erie, which is a UFO hotspot, might have something to do with what's in that second movie. I've always heard that living by a large body of water contributes immensely towards high strangeness and paranormal activity and it seems to be the case here too.

I'm very interested in UFO's because a couple of Thanksgivings ago, I and 3 others witnessed a large UFO Triangle flying over Lake Erie's shoreline. In addition to this, many times I've seen darting balls of lights zig zagging over the lake and so have many others too. So something sure is going on in this area -- no doubt about it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Gaspode, Thanks for that Demon Dog link! Interesting! I've never heard of anything like that but that one photo of that man with a dog looking over his should is very weird. lol

Liamoville Yes, you are correct! I noticed that too. It seems like some kind of creature is leaning onto the side of the chair with its arm extending over it too. It first shows a small non-human face with pointy ears and then in other frames we see a human face that looks feminine. Then it morphs back to what it looked like at the beginning of the movie but would need to look at all of that again to double check on that sequence. But something is definitely there standing on the left side of that chair and leaning onto it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ooookay. Here's what I see in that second video:

Two young ladies standing shoulder to shoulder holding something in front of their faces. They are rocking back and forth, up and down, side to side, in front of the camera, occassionally peeking out from behind the object they are holding. (Possibly, it's a dark sweater or small dark throw pillow, but it looks square so it may be a book or even a miniature chair.) The young lady on the left is peeking out from the side, while the young lady on the right peeks out from above.

Clear as day.

imho, of course.

Edit to add video.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Well, don't have much to say about these videos, except for the first (the clear one) is definatly accelerated. And the second one, to me seems as if the end of the video is a "reversed loop" of the first part (when everything starts to go black. On the left of the video it does look like theres a women crouched down or something and a little guy popping his head up from behind the seat, and I don't think the camera was moving it looks more like the seat is moving. Is the seat one that turns on it's self and and rocks back and fourth ?

Could you put the files on a site so we can download them (instead of looking at them via youtube). And so everyone can try and make the quality of the videos better?

It never occurred to me that the first one of just the chair is/was accelerated but now that you mention it, it does sort of seem that way.. good observation!
I have to watch the second one again to see that reversed loop you are referring to but I agree with you that the entire movie does seem to loop in an unusual way. Another good observation, thanks!
Also, it's a leather recliner that's rocks back and forth and to and fro. The chair itself is on a round base with those ball bearings which allows the chair to swivel and so on..
I wondered if it's the camera that's swinging back and forth or if the chair itself is swiveling from one angle to the next but at one point in the second movie you can see that the chair leans forward and then goes back again into it's original position. The fact that the chair can move around like this does not rule out that maybe it's the chair that's moving and not the camera but I think it's both because the we can also see the camera moving up and down and panning too but in a way that looks like someone is controlling all of that.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Frogs left.... (Aussie slang for you my friend)

We aren't that dumb.

Have a nice life. Ignore.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else see a closed eyed miss piggy looking to her left

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Are you sure you and Micheal Lee Hill aren't sittin' out there on Lake Erie burning one and coming up with stuff like this. Just had to ask this question. You do live down there off Lake Erie don't you. Anyway's I feel we can look at this video all day and night and come up with all kinds of images to see. Your eyes will start seeing things just to make you quit looking at it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I lack the imagination to come up with something like this ... it's too strange.

That's not so....I've seen enough of your posts that I can verify; you have plenty of imagination...don't sell yourself short.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join